Dake Bible Discussion BoardQuestions Young Earth Theorists Have Not Been Able to Answer

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: Questions Young Earth Theorists Have Not Been Able to An

Post by Ironman »

Bibleman asked Ray,
"Ray,
What day did God create water?
Ray replied, Day One"

According to Gen. 1:1 the Heaven and the Earth were already created "In the beginning," and we know God is not the author of chaos or confusion, so something catastrophic happened because in v. 2 we find the Earth is without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. Water already there long before day one of the re-creation of the Earth is mentioned.

In verse four God said, "Let there be light, [in other word's] here God was simply dividing the previously created during the original creation, light from the day. God formed all things with His hands. God formed both light and darkness, Isa.45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: God did not do this on the first day for at that time He merely divided them, therefore they must have been created and formed before the first day of the re-creation of the Earth.

It was on the second day of the re-creation of the Earth where God again merely divided the previously created waters etc., and this was done on the second day, and not created on day one!
God formed all things with His hands and fingers; Ps. 8:3, "When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers," + 2 Peter 3:3-9; Prov. 26:10, "The great God that formed all things,"

Gen. 1;1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2, And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3, And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4, And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5, And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day."
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7, And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8, And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Ray

Post by Ray »

Hey Leon,
"Dake use to say: "Why not take the Bible for what it does say... rather than what it doesn't say."

Exodus 20:11King James Version (KJV)
11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it

I SURLY AGREE WITH FINIS DAKE ON THAT BIBLEMAN

Ray

Post by Ray »

Ironman wrote:Bibleman asked Ray,
"Ray,
What day did God create water?
Ray replied, Day One"

According to Gen. 1:1 the Heaven and the Earth were already created "In the beginning," and we know God is not the author of chaos or confusion, so something catastrophic happened because in v. 2 we find the Earth is without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. Water already there long before day one of the re-creation of the Earth is mentioned.

In verse four God said, "Let there be light, [in other word's] here God was simply dividing the previously created during the original creation, light from the day. God formed all things with His hands. God formed both light and darkness, Isa.45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: God did not do this on the first day for at that time He merely divided them, therefore they must have been created and formed before the first day of the re-creation of the Earth.

It was on the second day of the re-creation of the Earth where God again merely divided the previously created waters etc., and this was done on the second day, and not created on day one!
God formed all things with His hands and fingers; Ps. 8:3, "When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers," + 2 Peter 3:3-9; Prov. 26:10, "The great God that formed all things,"

Gen. 1;1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2, And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3, And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4, And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5, And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day."
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7, And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8, And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
Hello Haz,

Above you wrote:
"It was on the second day of the re-creation of the Earth"

Haz you mention this "re-creation."

Yet NOWHERE in ALL of the Scriptures is a "re-creation" mentioned. I Wonder Why ??

I Really Like What Rev. Dake used to say
"Dake use to say: "Why not take the Bible for what it does say... rather than what it doesn't say."

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Ray wrote:Hey Leon,

11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it

OK

I understand you can't find one single Scripture to support the un-biblical belief that WATER was created in any of the 6 days of Genesis 1.

Thus since water existed BEFORE the 6 days of Genesis 1, it must have been created BEFORE the 6 days of Genesis 1.

I think you understand that now.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Bibleman, He has absolutely no idea? His mind is locked in a box, and it seems the key has been thrown away? 2 Cor. 4:4, "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

Like a shadow boxer you Duck, Weave, Dodge, Back-up, all the while ignoring dozens of Scriptures while sadly, hanging all your misguided understanding on one or two Scriptures which have nothing to do with the original creation, possibly hundreds of thousands of years ago, and stating it all happened only 6000 years ago.

Sadly, This doctrin is too simple for YOU to understand, so they reject it.

The apostle Peter, in 2 Peter 3:5-7 expresses this clearly in plain human language, "For this YOU willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing (emerging) out of the water and in the water:

Whereby the world THAT THEN WAS, being overflowed with water, PERISHED:
But the heavens and the Earth, WHICH ARE NOW, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men."

This is where YOU become confused and say the world "that then was," was the world before Noah's flood, but this cannot be because:

If the world that THAT THEN WAS" is that between Adam and the flood of Noah, then God created The heavens and the Earth WHICH ARE NOW" since the flood of Noah. Noah and his family lived prior to his flood and after it. The world "THAT THEN WAS PERISHED" and everything in it also perished. What change could Noah's flood make to the heavens? None, for floods on Earth can never cover the heavens. The earth, vegetation, the heavens, all remained the same after Noah's flood.

Peter, in (2 Peter 3:3-7) taught that scoffers were totally ignorant of the flood that destroyed the social system and the earth "that then was" (lucifers flood). These scoffers all knew of Noah's flood and still know today. This proves that the truth of the flood that destroyed the original creation was hidden from them, while they knew about Noah's flood.

What was it that the scoffers "INCLUDING YOU RAY" were ignorant of unless it was the destruction of the social system before Adam?

Peter said that the scoffers were willingly ignorant of this truth showing that it is a clear doctrin of Scripture if men would stop being ignorant of it. There are many Scriptures that make this doctrin clear; so "If any man wants to be ignorant, let him be ignorant," as Paul expressed in (1 Cor. 14:38).

Peter said these scoffers of the last days, the days we are in now, since Noah, would be ignorant of the fact that the heavens were of old; that the social system ruled by Lucifer on the old Earth perished by water; that the heavens and the Earth since the six days of restoration are kept in store to be purified again- the next time by fire; that the Lord is not slack concerning His promises of final restoration of the earth to its third perfect state; and that God was longsuffering to all men, not willing that any should perish, but all come to repentance. In Isa. 14:12-14 we have statements which cannot possibly of an earthly King. The passage is universally refering to the fall of Satan.
Last edited by Ironman on Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Ray

Post by Ray »

bibleman wrote:

OK

I understand you can't find one single Scripture to support the un-biblical belief that WATER was created in any of the 6 days of Genesis 1.

Thus since water existed BEFORE the 6 days of Genesis 1, it must have been created BEFORE the 6 days of Genesis 1.

Hey Leon,
I can find more than one single Scripture to support the biblical belief that WATER was created in one of the 6 days of Genesis 1.

Here's Another One

Surly the sea had water in it.
Quoting Finis Dake:
"Why not take the Bible for what it does say... rather than what it doesn't say."

Sure Like That Dake quote. Thanks for presenting it.
Hey Leon, You don't think the Dake Family will mind if I use that quote some do you.
I don't want to get caught up in some kind of plagiarism or copyright battles.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Hello Haz,

Above you wrote:

Yet NOWHERE in ALL of the Scriptures is a "re-creation" mentioned. I Wonder Why ??'

Ray believes the words created and made mean the same? So, If I create something that has never been before out of nothing, it's the same as making something out of already available materials?

Most people, when reading and studying ALL the scriptures on this doctrine, and in so doing, not just glossing over and ignoring Scripture which conflicts with their own ideas and pet theories clearly see there was a world ruled by Lucifer who rebelled, and this world was then completely destroyed and turned upside down by God in His anger. God then at a later time, renewed the world to a habitable state and then made Adam and Eve, who He allowed Lucifer, now a fallen angel access to, to test them to see if they would remain faithfull and not rebell as Lucifer did.

Also, because the Bible was inspired by God and written to be understood even by babes! Matt. 11:25, "At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes."

You obviously have not reached that stage in your spiritual development and understanding yet? Give it time, read all the Scriptures on the entire doctrine, and don't hang all your pet theories and limited understanding on one or two.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Ray wrote:
bibleman wrote:

OK

Hey Leon,
I can find more than one single Scripture to support the biblical belief that WATER was created in one of the 6 days of Genesis 1.

Here's Another One

Surly the sea had water in it.
Quoting Finis Dake:
"Why not take the Bible for what it does say... rather than what it doesn't say."

Sure Like That Dake quote. Thanks for presenting it.
Hey Leon, You don't think the Dake Family will mind if I use that quote some do you.
I don't want to get caught up in some kind of plagiarism or copyright battles.
Sure....

Since you are quoting Dake then quote him on this!

Exodus 20:11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
3. The Lord made (did not originally create) the heavens and the earth in six literal 24-hour days (Ex. 20:8-11 with Gen. 1:3-31)
Finis Jennings Dake, Dake's Annotated Reference Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments of the Authorized or King James Version Text, (Lawrenceville, GA: Dake Bible Sales, Inc., 1997), WORDsearch CROSS e-book, Under: "Chapter 20".
Made Defined

Hebrew `asah (HSN-<H6213>), to make out of already existing material (opposite of bara' (HSN-<H1254>), to create; see Bara' -- Create Defined. In the 2,633 times `asah (HSN-<H6213>) occurs in Scripture, it is translated "make" or "made", "do", "wrought", "execute", "prepare", "work", and other ways. When Scripture says "in six days the Lord made heaven and earth" (Ex. 20:11; 31:17), it refers to their restoration in the six days after the curse of Gen. 1:2, not their original creation "in the beginning" (Ex. 20:8-11; 31:17).
Finis Jennings Dake, Dake's Annotated Reference Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments of the Authorized or King James Version Text, (Lawrenceville, GA: Dake Bible Sales, Inc., 1997), WORDsearch CROSS e-book, Under: "Side Notes And End Notes Of Genesis".

God bless
Leon Bible

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note
Ray

Post by Ray »

Ironman wrote:
Hello Haz,

Above you wrote:

Yet NOWHERE in ALL of the Scriptures is a "re-creation" mentioned. I Wonder Why ??'

Ray believes the words created and made mean the same? So, If I create something that has never been before out of nothing, it's the same as making something out of already available materials?

Most people, when reading and studying ALL the scriptures on this doctrine, and in so doing, not just glossing over and ignoring Scripture which conflicts with their own ideas and pet theories clearly see there was a world ruled by Lucifer who rebelled, and this world was then completely destroyed and turned upside down by God in His anger. God then at a later time, renewed the world to a habitable state and then made Adam and Eve, who He allowed Lucifer, now a fallen angel access to, to test them to see if they would remain faithfull and not rebell as Lucifer did.

Also, because the Bible was inspired by God and written to be understood even by babes! Matt. 11:25, "At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes."

You obviously have not reached that stage in your spiritual development and understanding yet? Give it time, read all the Scriptures on the entire doctrine, and don't hang all your pet theories and limited understanding on one or two.
Hey Haz,
Man was made from the dust of the earth, Yet in the verses below he was created.
Read the verses below, Think about it a while. Do you realize what this does to your Doctrine ??

Genesis 5:1 King James Version (KJV)
5 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
Isaiah 45:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Most people, when reading and studying ALL the scriptures on this doctrine, and in so doing, not just glossing over and ignoring Scripture which conflicts with their own ideas and pet theories clearly see this
MADE vs. CREATED Doctrine is CLEARLY destroyed by Scripture.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Ray wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Hello Haz,

Above you wrote:

Hey Haz,
Man was made from the dust of the earth, Yet in the verses below he was created.
Read the verses below, Think about it a while. Do you realize what this does to your Doctrine ??

Genesis 5:1 King James Version (KJV)
5 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
Isaiah 45:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Most people, when reading and studying ALL the scriptures on this doctrine, and in so doing, not just glossing over and ignoring Scripture which conflicts with their own ideas and pet theories clearly see this
MADE vs. CREATED Doctrine is CLEARLY destroyed by Scripture.
Hi Ray,

I think you hit the nail on the head!

If you would study "ALL the scriptures on this doctrine" you would not be so confused.

God bless
Leon Bible