Dake Bible Discussion BoardThere is no man that sinneth not

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Hill Top
Repent and Be Baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ Because of the Remission of Sins

Re: There is no man that sinneth not

Post by Hill Top »

branham1965 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:06 pm
People who are constantly on others ,Bible bashing them and damning them to hell are really masking their deeper psychological illnesses with religion.
Do you feel it is an unfair "fight"?
Is one "side" better armed than the other "side"/
If the "basher" has any unfair advantage, please point it out.
If not, than the "bashee" had better get their house in order so he can refute the knowledge of the ones using scripture in their argument.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Whatever. Get some help out there. :crazyeyes:
Hill Top wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:38 pm
branham1965 wrote:
People who are constantly on others ,Bible bashing them and damning them to hell are really masking their deeper psychological illnesses with religion.
If not, than the "bashee" had better get their house in order so he can refute the knowledge of the ones using scripture in their argument.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Dude are you looking for a row??
I know what you teach!!!
And i know you will not listen to what i have to say.
The fact you went to the Kingdom Hall with Jehovah's Witnesses means something.
I have had friends who are JW's.
Hill Top wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

Hill Top wrote:
branham1965 wrote:
Interesting terminology used and getting their house in order seems appropriate. Fair as is defined by the world system really has nothing to do with it. Many a sinner considers God's way of life as unfair because they have to give up sin and be holy and walk in righteousness or be eternally lost.

I have often heard people say things like "this is too difficult" or "why does God require so much?" or "just do what you can and it is fine, God won't allow you to be destroyed because of sin." It is all about whom you desire to serve and how you serve Him. Excuses are excuses and gain zilch. Just like the man that says, "I will try" which means he will never do anything because trying is not doing what God requires.

Paul, Jesus, the disciples, Stephen, etc., would be considered "bashers" because they were relentless and constantly on others in getting the truth of God out and in my opinion none of them had deeper psychological illnesses. I like Stephen because he was a simple table waiter filled with the Spirit. They operated in the Spirit and by the Spirit and spoke the truth and people desired to kill them because of it. These men were ready to give their lives for the truth at any time and many did so.

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

I would never in my life say anything bad about the great men or women of the Bible.

It is the height of rudeness to talk with Phil about me on here...don't you see that???

luchnia wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:06 am
Hill Top wrote:
branham1965 wrote:
Interesting terminology used and getting their house in order seems appropriate. Fair as is defined by the world system really has nothing to do with it. Many a sinner considers God's way of life as unfair because they have to give up sin and be holy and walk in righteousness or be eternally lost.

I have often heard people say things like "this is too difficult" or "why does God require so much?" or "just do what you can and it is fine, God won't allow you to be destroyed because of sin." It is all about whom you desire to serve and how you serve Him. Excuses are excuses and gain zilch. Just like the man that says, "I will try" which means he will never do anything because trying is not doing what God requires.

Paul, Jesus, the disciples, Stephen, etc., would be considered "bashers" because they were relentless and constantly on others in getting the truth of God out and in my opinion none of them had deeper psychological illnesses. I like Stephen because he was a simple table waiter filled with the Spirit. They operated in the Spirit and by the Spirit and spoke the truth and people desired to kill them because of it. These men were ready to give their lives for the truth at any time and many did so.

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

branham1965 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:39 am
I would never in my life say anything bad about the great men or women of the Bible.

It is the height of rudeness to talk with Phil about me on here...don't you see that???
You are thinking I am talking about you when referring to your various points in your posts? I think that is an incorrect assessment of what is taking place. You really need to rethink what you are implying here. I think this might be how things get off base in the discussions and for some reason this becomes personal for you. This is a discussion forum, nothing more and nothing less.

When I post something scriptural in reference to things in your post, it has nothing to do with talking about you, but entirely everything to do with discussion points in your posts based against scripture. I have never met you, nor do I know anything about you, so I have no factual basis to talk about you.

Consider this. When you disagree with something I post and you post a point of disagreement, that is not talking about me, nor personal, but disagreeing with some thoughts I posted. We should always respect each other's views about things even if we strongly disagree with them. I simply disagree with your view about sin in a saint, but respect your right to believe as you wish about it.

Word up!

Hill Top
Repent and Be Baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ Because of the Remission of Sins

Post by Hill Top »

branham1965 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:56 am
Yes, if it is based on scripture.
I know what you teach!!!
Pick one thing you disagree with and we can investigate it fully.
What does it mean to you?
To me, it means that I am ready and willing to meet the snake in its den.

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top »

luchnia wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:06 am

There is a war going on for the souls of men.
Any doctrine that doesn't promote Godliness is not of God.
That should be the premise by which every bible discussion should be based on.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

branham1965 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:48 pm
Thank you for the civil response luchnia.

luchnia wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:40 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:39 am

You are thinking I am talking about you when referring to your various points in your posts? I think that is an incorrect assessment of what is taking place. You really need to rethink what you are implying here. I think this might be how things get off base in the discussions and for some reason this becomes personal for you. This is a discussion forum, nothing more and nothing less.

When I post something scriptural in reference to things in your post, it has nothing to do with talking about you, but entirely everything to do with discussion points in your posts based against scripture. I have never met you, nor do I know anything about you, so I have no factual basis to talk about you.

Consider this. When you disagree with something I post and you post a point of disagreement, that is not talking about me, nor personal, but disagreeing with some thoughts I posted. We should always respect each other's views about things even if we strongly disagree with them. I simply disagree with your view about sin in a saint, but respect your right to believe as you wish about it.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

I have read what you teach. +tounge3

YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN TO ANYONE,YOU ARE NOT TEACHABLE.

Hill Top wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:12 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:56 am
Yes, if it is based on scripture.
I know what you teach!!!
Pick one thing you disagree with and we can investigate it fully.
What does it mean to you?
To me, it means that I am ready and willing to meet the snake in its den.