Dake Bible Discussion BoardThere is no man that sinneth not

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: There is no man that sinneth not

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:27 pm
no one believes like you do Phil.you deny the divine trinity,you deny real salvation by grace through faith...you deny every doctrine of Reverend Finis Dake ever taught...

what is your point???
Here is his point. He is the mouthpiece of our adversary billy.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Mate you are loyal to Reverend Dake.

Others here are not.
Ironman wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:10 am
branham1965 wrote:
no one believes like you do Phil.you deny the divine trinity,you deny real salvation by grace through faith...you deny every doctrine of Reverend Finis Dake ever taught...

what is your point???

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

branham1965 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:16 am
Mate you are loyal to Reverend Dake.

Others here are not.
Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

what is your point???
In my observation, there are quite a few here that do not believe as Dake did, especially with the subject of sin and the believer. Hilltop's belief about sin is closely aligned to Dake's belief, with the exception of a few small items, one being the possibility of a believer falling away to go back to sin again and following the devil again.

Dake supported the fact that a believer is holy and could not sin as long as God's seed remains, which is basically the same thing Hilltop has posted of threads. Outside of Bibleman and a small number of others, few here really study Dake's works and understand his beliefs as is obvious if one compares Dake's statements with those that post here. If they do study Dake's works, then they struggle to comprehend what he meant.

The irony is I can post things from Dake's works and they are immediately refuted from folks that claim alignment with Dake and those refutes show they do not agree with Dake's teachings. It is rather astounding how some claim loyalty to Dake, but don't believe as he did, nor will admit such.

Word up!

luchnia

Post by luchnia »

Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

what is your point???
You, I, and some others disagree with hilltop, yet does he not believe Christ and Him crucified and rose again from the dead? Would you say that if a man has error, or is ignorant in his doctrines that he is mouthpiece of satan because of such? I think it was Bibleman that stated something along the lines of who doesn't have some error in their teaching?

Word up!

Hill Top
Repent and Be Baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ Because of the Remission of Sins

Post by Hill Top »

branham1965 wrote:

what is your point???
I believe men in the NT can live without sin.
I believe that repentance from sin can be permanent.
I believe it is made possible by killing the flesh/old man with Christ, burying Him with Christ, and being raised with Christ to walk in newness of life, by water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of past sins.
I believe that God hears, and answers the prayers of the perfect.
I believe that God will give the gift of the Holy Ghost to those whose vessel has been made clean so it can be the temple of the Holy Spirit.
I believe that I will live forever, and that eternity with God has already started.
I believe that if I was to commit a sin, it would show that I had not been reborn of Godly seed.
All of this by the grace of God by faith.
Just as the apostles have set forth.
If rev. Dake doesn't believe these things...it is now too late for him to change.
But it isn't too late for you.

BTW, could you supply one biblical verse that mentions a "divine trinity"?

Hill Top
Repent and Be Baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ Because of the Remission of Sins

Post by Hill Top »

Ironman wrote:
Your 'adversary' wants you to obey God at all times.
If that makes me a bad person, I can live with that.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Hill Top wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:53 pm
Ironman wrote:
Your 'adversary' wants you to obey God at all times.
If that makes me a bad person, I can live with that.
You have that wrong. Our adversary and God's adversary wants us to rebel against God and disobey Him as he did.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

luchnia

Post by luchnia »

Hill Top wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:49 pm
branham1965 wrote:

what is your point???
I believe men in the NT can live without sin.
I believe that repentance from sin can be permanent.
I believe it is made possible by killing the flesh/old man with Christ, burying Him with Christ, and being raised with Christ to walk in newness of life, by water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of past sins.
I believe that God hears, and answers the prayers of the perfect.
I believe that God will give the gift of the Holy Ghost to those whose vessel has been made clean so it can be the temple of the Holy Spirit.
I believe that I will live forever, and that eternity with God has already started.
I believe that if I was to commit a sin, it would show that I had not been reborn of Godly seed.
All of this by the grace of God by faith.
Just as the apostles have set forth.
If rev. Dake doesn't believe these things...it is now too late for him to change.
But it isn't too late for you.

BTW, could you supply one biblical verse that mentions a "divine trinity"?
Dake taught most all of these things you have posted. Your statements are closely aligned with what Dake taught, with exception of a few things. Dake taught holy living from the child born of God. Because a man disagree, does not necessarily make him an adversary of God. I am sorry to see such accusations posted.

Word up!

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top »

Ironman wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:00 pm
You have that wrong. Our adversary and God's adversary wants us to rebel against God and disobey Him as he did.
Your inference that I am an enemy, and that towards God, inspired my comment.
Now you are saying the same things I did.
I'm confused about that.

luchnia

Post by luchnia »

Hill Top wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:21 pm
Ironman wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:00 pm
You have that wrong. Our adversary and God's adversary wants us to rebel against God and disobey Him as he did. With people like you here, I'm leaving this board.
Your inference that I am an enemy, and that towards God, inspired my comment.
Now you are saying the same things I did.
I'm confused about that.
Folks often choose the path of attack to ones they disagree with instead of rationale discussion and searching the Word of God allowing the Spirit to guide them. The Spirit of God never behaves in such a manner of attack. Jesus stuck to the facts by the Spirit and He knew there are different enemies and how to deal with each one. God respects disagreements when one is seeking Him - look at Peter and Paul.

I work in IT and I see the attacking often here. Instead of coming up with solutions based on sound rationale research, folks prefer to take the path of least resistance blaming others and making it personal, not realizing the path eventually leads to a dead end with no benefit. Not to mention creating tension in the work environment.

There is an old saying, "focus on solving the problem and not the person" that helps to keep one directed at the disagreement and not the person and usually lends itself to discussions that promote growth.

Word up!