Current Events & News Items & Jokessabotage

A forum for discussing news items and current events and Jokes.
royplumber
Having Conquered All, Stand, Ready to Do Battle Again

sabotage

Post by royplumber »

Dear daketts how would you address a close family member who has been self sabotaging for over a year !
The reason i have not touched that stuff I've been waiting as it very interesting situation self pity and other stuff will rear its ugly head and loving people at a distance is better than a fall out
kind regards roy

Spiritblade Disciple

Re: sabotage

Post by Spiritblade Disciple »

Hi, Roy.

May I suggest that you pray the Ephesians prayers for the person, as explained by Kenneth Hagin in his book, The Believer's Authority. In addition, I'd recommend asking the Holy Ghost to help you pray for the person and pray in tongues concerning this person.

Matthew 5:19-20 New King James Version
"Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."

royplumber
Having Conquered All, Stand, Ready to Do Battle Again

Post by royplumber »

Thankyou so much

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

you said that like a Preacher Roger. :turn-l:
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Hi, Roy.

May I suggest that you pray the Ephesians prayers for the person, as explained by Kenneth Hagin in his book, The Believer's Authority. In addition, I'd recommend asking the Holy Ghost to help you pray for the person and pray in tongues concerning this person.