Dake Bible Discussion BoardThank God for a know so salvation!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Thank God for a know so salvation!

Post by Justaned »

bibleman wrote: OK Ed<

So you don't have the evidence.

I thought not.
I gave you my evidence. Did you examine it? Did you even look at it?
No you just want to say I don't have any evidence. I gave you a whole book full of eividence and you refuse to read it, study it and prove the evidence contained within it is wrong.

cpbeller
Wield the Sword of the Spirit, Which is the Word of God

Post by cpbeller »

lol..."Christianity in Crisis"? Seriously? That is your big evidence reveal? Pardon me while I go and laugh myself into a coma....

Now I understand why you despise WoF...you learn your hatred from someone that has a book to sell...

DISCLAIMER: Whatever I say or do not say may or may not apply to you based on whether you are or are not a Christian. And whether you are or are not a Christian may or may not be based off of whatever denomination you may or may not be a part of.

cpbeller

Post by cpbeller »

"I'm sorry that you were exposed to man's sins by people you should be able to trust. However that does not make the whole denomination bad." - Ed (as qouted from Ed's second reply on this page linked here: http://www.dakebibleboard.com/viewtopic ... &start=120 )

Interesting Ed, that you do not feel the same as you preach...

DISCLAIMER: Whatever I say or do not say may or may not apply to you based on whether you are or are not a Christian. And whether you are or are not a Christian may or may not be based off of whatever denomination you may or may not be a part of.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Justaned wrote:

I thought not.
No you just want to say I don't have any evidence. I gave you a whole book full of eividence and you refuse to read it, study it and prove the evidence contained within it is wrong.
Hi Ed,

I have the book.

What page is this example on: "Example if you fall down and break your leg, the leg isn't really broken until you or someone that witnesses the event says your leg is broke. At that point the actual broken leg is then manifested."

You said: "I know what WOF teaches I also know that is exactly what WOF believes after the onion is peeled all the way back."

Could you please give me the page number?

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

HEY REVED
THE TRUTH HAS NOTHING TO FEAR FROM AN OPEN INVESTIGATION a very dear Preacher friend once told me.
Justaned wrote:

I thought not.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:HEY REVED
THE TRUTH HAS NOTHING TO FEAR FROM AN OPEN INVESTIGATION a very dear Preacher friend once told me.
Justaned wrote:

I thought not.
I agree with you here Billy,

If Ed will provide the page number... Well I am waiting... have the book on my desk right now.... just waiting...

Ed, What page is this example on: "Example if you fall down and break your leg, the leg isn't really broken until you or someone that witnesses the event says your leg is broke. At that point the actual broken leg is then manifested."

Ed said: "I know what WOF teaches I also know that is exactly what WOF believes after the onion is peeled all the way back."

Ed. Could you please give me the page number?

God bless
Leon Bible

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

bibleman wrote:
Justaned wrote:

I thought not.

If Ed will provide the page number... Well I am waiting... have the book on my desk right now.... just waiting...

Ed, What page is this example on: "Example if you fall down and break your leg, the leg isn't really broken until you or someone that witnesses the event says your leg is broke. At that point the actual broken leg is then manifested."

Ed said: "I know what WOF teaches I also know that is exactly what WOF believes after the onion is peeled all the way back."

Bibleman
Metaphysical side of WOF is very complex. I didn't give a quote I gave a very over simplified illustration of the concept of Metaphysics as taught by Word of Faith.

You then asked for evidence. I gave you a whole book that detailed exactly how W0F and Metaphysics was blended together. Within the book are many quotes given by leading Word of Faith Teachers. So if you want to really understand what I'm talking about you need to read the Book.
Have you looked at any of the internet links I gave?

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

cpbeller wrote:lol..."Christianity in Crisis"? Seriously? That is your big evidence reveal? Pardon me while I go and laugh myself into a coma....

Now I understand why you despise WoF...you learn your hatred from someone that has a book to sell...
Actually I learned from the the men that were selling WOF. The book merely exposed a lot of what I had seen and already knew. Notice everyone says the Book is a pack of lies but no one has taken the book to court over slander or prejury.
In the book the author carefully provides date/times of quotes or where in the the books it can be found. Have you every bothered to check to see if the the quotes were right? In fact have you even read the book. On what do you base you opinion of the book? Research on your part? Evidence you have that contradicts what is written in the book? Exactly how much time have you spent reading the book and proving the accusations made within the book are false? Have you done any of this or are you just saying things?

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Justaned wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Justaned wrote:

I thought not.

Bibleman
Metaphysical side of WOF is very complex. I didn't give a quote I gave a very over simplified illustration of the concept of Metaphysics as taught by Word of Faith.

You then asked for evidence. I gave you a whole book that detailed exactly how W0F and Metaphysics was blended together. Within the book are many quotes given by leading Word of Faith Teachers. So if you want to really understand what I'm talking about you need to read the Book.
Have you looked at any of the internet links I gave?
Hi ed,

I have the book... I have read the book...

I have never saw this in the book: "Example if you fall down and break your leg, the leg isn't really broken until you or someone that witnesses the event says your leg is broke. At that point the actual broken leg is then manifested."

If you don't have the page number then I guess that was just a figment of your imagination.

Maybe if you keep saying it is in the book... it will magically appear! (SMILE)

God bless
Leon Bible

cpbeller

Post by cpbeller »

There was a time a number of years ago I looked into it. And you know what I found? That joker, just like every other heresy hunter out there (which, you seem to be taking such pride and joy in, by the way) takes about every qoute they ever give out of context. For someone who claims they are not treated fairly on these boards, and for one who claims he is constantly taken out of context...I would think you would be wary of baseless accusations. But, I see that once again, when it comes to you, all bets are off.

You have an axe to grind with every WoF person around...that is a known fact, Ed. And it does not matter who tells you what, "You are the correct one, you are the one that knows it all". Honestly, it is a joke talking to you about this stuff...but, I am bored.

You toss out this stuff, then when you are called on it, you claim that you cannot give proof, but that we should all know exactly what you are talking about. Well, tell us. You sit on your heresy hunter throne, tossing around accusations like you do...pointing us to a book (by the way, I thought authors who sold books had no standing with you? This one must be different, though, because you have allied yourself with that garbage) from a very angry, bitter and biased man. There have been more ppl telling you that you are simply wrong, but you puff out your little chest and proclaim your "gospel". Well, again, Ed...you are simply wrong. That is not to say that some WoF ministers have abused the message. There has been...but you like to dump them all in the pot and stirr. Why do you continue to give the catholics the benefit of the doubt, but WoF? No way, no how.

Like I said, Ed...it is nothing more than nonsense that you constantly push. You want to keep telling everyone that to read some stupid biased book that was made to discredit men (and women) of God that you don't like. Of course you are going to like that guy...he is just like you. Full of hatred for ppl that you don't even know.

I did read some of it, by the way. I got sick and tired of reading his accusations, taken out of context. So many heresy hunters go on the attack, willing to wrest the words of a man to fit their own perceptions. You enjoy that, it seems. Dake has come under fire from those very same heresy hunters...do you disagree with them on that point? Or is it again another "not all of them are bad" statement from you?

Tell me something, Ed...why do you jump to the defense of Catholicism, while trashing every other Christian denomination and/or movement around? Why do you feel justified in spreading lies and hatred about preachers such as Kenneth Copeland, Kenneth Hagin, Sr., and a whole host of others...just because you disagree with them? I disagree with you on about everything you ever say...but I am not condemning you to hell out of hatred, either.