Dake Bible Discussion BoardHeavenly Reward ...

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
DeafManHealing
Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood

Heavenly Reward ...

Post by DeafManHealing »

WHAT AN inspirational tombstone ... Very, very moving ...

Isaiah 35
King James Version (KJV)

1 The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.

2 It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the Lord, and the excellency of our God.

3 Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.

4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.

6 Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.

8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.

9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:

10 And the ransomed of the Lord shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

DeafManHealing

Re: Heavenly Reward ...

Post by DeafManHealing »

That person got their Heavenly Reward at the end of their life go home to Heaven with Jesus Christ & God. I would love to have my tombstone of my hearing aid and a t-shirt from the school for the deaf with my hand pointing skyward home to Heaven when I die in my old age. +see :| :shock:

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

DeafManHealing wrote:That person got their Heavenly Reward at the end of their life go home to Heaven with Jesus Christ & God. I would love to have my tombstone of my hearing aid and a t-shirt from the school for the deaf with my hand pointing skyward home to Heaven when I die in my old age. +see :| :shock:
"The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit." (John 3:8)

As the natural man hears the wind so the man born again hears HEARS the voice of the Holy Spirit.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing »

Ironman wrote:
DeafManHealing wrote:That person got their Heavenly Reward at the end of their life go home to Heaven with Jesus Christ & God. I would love to have my tombstone of my hearing aid and a t-shirt from the school for the deaf with my hand pointing skyward home to Heaven when I die in my old age. +see :| :shock:
"The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit." (John 3:8)

As the natural man hears the wind so the man born again hears HEARS the voice of the Holy Spirit.
Jesus Christ said something to the effect that the sheep hears & knows His voice.

I do not have the exact bible verse as I am still a new Christian but I do know I read that somewhere in the New Testament.

I have a lot of bible studying to catch up with to understand the Scriptures and memorize important biblical verses.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

John 10:27 :scatter:
DeafManHealing wrote:
Ironman wrote:

Jesus Christ said something to the effect that the sheep hears & knows His voice.

I do not have the exact bible verse as I am still a new Christian but I do know I read that somewhere in the New Testament.

I have a lot of bible studying to catch up with to understand the Scriptures and memorize important biblical verses.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

God bless you Heath.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

DeafManHealing wrote:
Ironman wrote:

Here it is mate!! I will highlight the one you speak of.

"I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD AND KNOW MY SHEEP, AND AM KNOWN OF MINE.

As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep." (John 10:11-15).

I love this one too;

"And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd." (John 10:16).

Are these the people in other churches, false churches, I wonder some times who Jesus is refering to here?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

THE GENTILES WERE =ARE ARE THE OTHER SHEEP.
THE CHRISTIAN AGE REPLACED THE MOSAIC AGE AT THE DEATH OF JESUS CHRIST.
BOTH JEW AND GENTILES ARE REDEEMED BY THE SAME GOSPEL PLAN OF SALVATION.
THIS PLAN TO SAVE MEN AND WOMEN :Fade-color FROM THEIR SINS CONTINUES UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD.

Ironman wrote:
DeafManHealing wrote:
Ironman wrote:

Here it is mate!! I will highlight the one you speak of.

"I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD AND KNOW MY SHEEP, AND AM KNOWN OF MINE.

As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep." (John 10:11-15).

I love this one too;

"And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd." (John 10:16).

Are these the people in other churches, false churches, I wonder some times who Jesus is refering to here?

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

:angel:

Thanks billy!!!!

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing »

Thank you Branham & Ironman :angel: