Prayer Requests, Praise Reports & EdificationPRAYER

Post your prayer requests & praise reports and Scriptural edification.
quintinblaylock
Nehemiah

PRAYER

Post by quintinblaylock »

Please pray for my father, Jack Blaylock. He goes wendsday morning for a CT scan and a possible biopsy. He is 84....thank you

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: PRAYER

Post by Ironman »

quintinblaylock wrote:Please pray for my father, Jack Blaylock. He goes wendsday morning for a CT scan and a possible biopsy. He is 84....thank you
praying Quintin. My wife had another one yesterday. What are they looking for mate?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple »

Will do, Quintin.

Matthew 5:19-20 New King James Version
"Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."

quintinblaylock
Nehemiah

Post by quintinblaylock »

Thanks for the prayers. The CT scan was si giod that they felt a biopsy was not needed...GOD IS GOOD!!!

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Ironman »

quintinblaylock wrote:Thanks for the prayers. The CT scan was si giod that they felt a biopsy was not needed...GOD IS GOOD!!!
Great news, God is great! :angel:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple »

:angel:

Matthew 5:19-20 New King James Version
"Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."