Prayer Requests, Praise Reports & EdificationPRAYER

Post your prayer requests & praise reports and Scriptural edification.
quintinblaylock
Nehemiah

PRAYER

Post by quintinblaylock » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:22 pm

Please pray for my father, Jack Blaylock. He goes wendsday morning for a CT scan and a possible biopsy. He is 84....thank you

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: PRAYER

Post by Ironman » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:51 pm

quintinblaylock wrote:Please pray for my father, Jack Blaylock. He goes wendsday morning for a CT scan and a possible biopsy. He is 84....thank you
praying Quintin. My wife had another one yesterday. What are they looking for mate?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:06 pm

Will do, Quintin.

Acts 10:42-43 King James Version
"And He commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is He which was ordained of God to be the Judge of Quick and Dead. To Him give all the Prophets witness, that through His Name WHOSEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL RECEIVE REMISSION OF SINS."

quintinblaylock
Nehemiah

Post by quintinblaylock » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:47 pm

Thanks for the prayers. The CT scan was si giod that they felt a biopsy was not needed...GOD IS GOOD!!!

Ironman

Post by Ironman » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:51 pm

quintinblaylock wrote:Thanks for the prayers. The CT scan was si giod that they felt a biopsy was not needed...GOD IS GOOD!!!
Great news, God is great! :angel:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:24 pm

:angel:

Acts 10:42-43 King James Version
"And He commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is He which was ordained of God to be the Judge of Quick and Dead. To Him give all the Prophets witness, that through His Name WHOSEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL RECEIVE REMISSION OF SINS."