- Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
- Posts: 2997
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 pm
- Location: Australia
Matthew 5:19-20 New King James Version
"Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."
- Posts: 3104
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 1998 5:23 pm
- Location: South Carolina
The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note
Sorry about that BrotherQ!
"The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate." (Prov. 8:13)
- Fear the Lord, and Depart From Evil. It Shall Be Health to Thy Navel, and Marrow to Thy Bones
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 11:45 pm
- Location: Ky