Dake Bible Discussion BoardSchool shootings.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Hill Top
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: School shootings.

Post by Hill Top »

Ironman wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:27 pm
Our God is a God of war.

Exodus 15: 2-7, The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.
3, The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
4, Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea.
5, The depths have covered them: they sank into the bottom as a stone.
6, Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.
7, And in the greatness of thine excellency thou hast overthrown them that rose up against thee: thou sentest forth thy wrath, which consumed them as stubble.
See?
You don't have to lift a finger to defend yourself.
How many of Pharaoh's men did the Israelites kill?
ZERO !

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Ironman »

Hill Top wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:56 pm
Ironman wrote:
Our God is a God of war.

Exodus 15: 2-7, The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.
4, Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea.
6, Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.
7, And in the greatness of thine excellency thou hast overthrown them that rose up against thee: thou sentest forth thy wrath, which consumed them as stubble.
See?
ZERO !
You can defend others!

Exodus 2: 11-12,
11, And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out unto his brethren, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brethren.
12, And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand.

Acts 7: 22-24,
22, And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds.
23, And when he was full forty years old, it came into his heart to visit his brethren the children of Israel.
24, And seeing one of them suffer wrong, he defended him, and avenged him that was oppressed, and smote the Egyptian:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top »

Ironman wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:35 pm
Hill Top wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Our God is a God of war.
See?
ZERO !
You can defend others!
11, And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out unto his brethren, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brethren.
12, And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand.
22, And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds.
23, And when he was full forty years old, it came into his heart to visit his brethren the children of Israel.
24, And seeing one of them suffer wrong, he defended him, and avenged him that was oppressed, and smote the Egyptian:
Sure, as long as you don't kill "them".
We can capture, isolate, or subdue someone.
I will keep praying, in Jesus' name, for God not to put me in a situation where I have to use violence.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Hill Top wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:23 pm
Ironman wrote:
Hill Top wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Our God is a God of war.
See?
ZERO !
You can defend others!
I will keep praying, in Jesus' name, for God not to put me in a situation where I have to use violence.
God wont put you in a situation where you have to use violence. Our adversary does all that!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top »

Ironman wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:41 pm
Hill Top wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:23 pm
Ironman wrote:
Hill Top wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Our God is a God of war.
See?
ZERO !
You can defend others!
God wont put you in a situation where you have to use violence. Our adversary does all that!