Dake Bible Discussion BoardOUR DAILY PRAYER TO YOU HOLY FATHER.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: OUR DAILY PRAYER TO YOU HOLY FATHER.

Post by Ironman »

royplumber wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 9:06 pm
he didn't rebuke Thomas either
When Thomas woke up to himself and realized who was standing before him he said;

"My Lord and MY GOD!'

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

royplumber
Stand Therefore, Having Your Loins Girt About With Truth

Post by royplumber »

looks to me like Jesus is showing us something here awesome. Jesus told us to speak to the father not himself that's how I read it.

also seams like Jesus does not know when he will return to earth so he is not the same as the father as the father is greater

luchnia
He that Loseth His Life for the Sake of the Lord Shall Find It

Post by luchnia »

royplumber wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 4:20 am
looks to me like Jesus is showing us something here awesome. Jesus told us to speak to the father not himself that's how I read it.

also seams like Jesus does not know when he will return to earth so he is not the same as the father as the father is greater
Jesus may not have known while he was here, but He would know now, wouldn't He?

Word up!

Hill Top
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Hill Top »

luchnia wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 7:22 am
royplumber wrote:

Who knows?
Pray to Him and ask Him.
Or, you could ask the Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, for an answer.

I prayed to Jesus, and got my answer.

luchnia
He that Loseth His Life for the Sake of the Lord Shall Find It

Post by luchnia »

Hill Top wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 1:42 pm
luchnia wrote:
royplumber wrote:

Who knows?
Pray to Him and ask Him.
Or, you could ask the Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, for an answer.

I prayed to Jesus, and got my answer.
I already have my answer. The question was to provoke thought from Roy's statement.

Word up!

royplumber
Stand Therefore, Having Your Loins Girt About With Truth

Post by royplumber »

luchnia wrote:
royplumber wrote:

Yes I thought that also but if that was the truth. Jesus in his reincarnate state would of known before he come to the earth. But he says only the father knows when his return. The only answer I know at the moment is. Like the scripture says he does not know and there is a reason because most of us have out doctrine wrong. Because of fear effects our sound mine. I think this group does like to challenge and I appreciate that.