Dake Bible Discussion BoardIf a sinner was NEVER born again as some say....

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Hill Top
Repent and Be Baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ Because of the Remission of Sins

Re: If a sinner was NEVER born again as some say....

Post by Hill Top »

Bible Reader wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:43 pm
Romans 5:12 (NLT)
When Adam sinned, sin entered the world. Adam’s sin brought death, so death spread to everyone, for everyone sinned.

When I say a baby displays that sin nature I am not saying that baby is eternally damned. What I am saying is a baby is demanding thinking only of their needs. It is all about them, then as they get older they lie without anyone training them to do so.they throw tantrums and strike out at those they think are not giving them their way. And yes if that inborn nature is not changed by the born again process they will eventually end up in hell.

When a person is truly saved there is a huge transformation that takes place. It is no longer all about them, their temper and anger is changed, their concern about their physical well being is changed. They not longer look to get served but rather to become a servant. Their focus is no longer of this world this life but rather of a heavenly world and a heavenly life. Scripture says they become new creations.

So the question then becomes how does a new creation throw that aside to once again to walk as an old creation. Answer THEY CAN'T!

When a supposedly saved person rejects Christ the only possible explanation is they never born again. Their focus never changed, they were still looking to be served, they were worried about their physical well being instead of the condition of their spiritual being. They were concerned about the world instead of being concerned about heaven. Their joy was worldly rather than heavenly.
They demanded “their rights”! They were ready to fight instead of praying. They made things happen instead of letting God do it. They looked at their accomplishments instead of looking at God's glory. They were never born again they were trying to be a Christian in their own strength.

If you disagree reread your New Testament, read it not to try to prove me wrong but read it to see how how Born again Christians are described. How they interact with others, where they put their focus, are they served or servants, where they place their importance on the the things of this world or of heaven, do they care about personal wealth, achievements goals or are they looking to see Jesus glorified. Do they try to preserve this life or do they willing offer to sacrifice it for God's glory.

Then tell me how such a person with that kind of focus just casts off that nature and picks up his old sin nature.
You are correct, to the praise and glory of God.
A man won't be reborn before he truly repents of sin.
And a real repentance from sin is permanent.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: Homosexuals: Pathologically Ill

Post by Ironman »

Sodomy used to be a crime in America. Now they lobby for special rights. Sodomites used to be considered pathologically ill and were discharged from the military. Sodomites choose sodomy because there are no moral rules to observe such as they would be expected to adhere to in a traditional marriage with accountability to in-laws. The increasing legalization of sodomy in America licenses the sinfulness of sexual perversions and all of the its companion sins making it clear to all with eyes to see and ears to hear, America is in rebellion against God Almighty as a nation.

Sodomy is not in the genes. But sodomites say they are born homosexual or lesbian to soothe what remains of their conscience for living contrary to the law of God written on their heart and to calm the fears they have to live with knowing they could die today and fall into the bottomless pit of hell forever in the blink of an eye.

Sodomy is unacceptable in the sight of God. Yet many go to sodomite church dens of iniquity to comfort themselves in their wickedness, while so many other sodomites openly rebel against God and like to mock him by calling him the sky fairy. When they pretend God doesn't exist, they are eliminating their accountability to the Word of God.

Sodomites are divided. Some believe in God. Some do not. They have no central truth to unite them except their practice of perversions and their reaction to public and private condemnation. The Lord will remember them all for their unnatural use of the bodies He gave them to wear,... when their judgment comes.

http://www.lifeishid.com/SODOMY.html

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?