Dake Bible Discussion BoardDo you wonder what God has prepared for us who love Him?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Do you wonder what God has prepared for us who love Him?

Post by Ironman »

1 Cor 2:9, But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Do you ever wonder what things God has prepared for those who love Him?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

bibleman
Administrator

Re: Do you wonder what God has prepared for us who love Him?

Post by bibleman »

Ironman wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:54 pm
1 Cor 2:9, But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

I do. And while I don't know all about it... I know this.... It is going to be good for sure.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Hill Top
Repent and Be Baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ Because of the Remission of Sins

Post by Hill Top »

bibleman wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:53 pm
Ironman wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:54 pm

I do. And while I don't know all about it... I know this.... It is going to be good for sure.
Amen to that.
Just another reason to remain obedient, till the end.

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

There should be no question as they have been revealed to us - simply read the next verses.

Word up!

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

luchnia wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:34 pm
There should be no question as they have been revealed to us - simply read the next verses.
Just wondering, what things that you have never seen, what things you have never heard of, and what things that have never entered into your heart has the spirit of God revealed to you?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Grandfather
Pray for Them which Despitefully Persecute You

Post by Grandfather »

Ironman wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:18 pm
luchnia wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:34 pm
Just wondering, what things that you have never seen, what things you have never heard of, and what things that have never entered into your heart has the spirit of God revealed to you?
I have never seen the fully glory of God. While I have "heard" of it and the concept has entered my heart, I imagine the experience of it will far surpass any description of it. From what I read in scripture, those that truly experience are so awestruck they fall on their face crying out in various ways. Modern account of "heaven" seldom reflect the experiences we see recorded in scripture.

So, again, while I may have seen the glory of God, while I may have heard of it, while it may have entered my mind, I expect the fullness of His glory to far exceed my understanding that I will say I have never seen, heard, or imagined something is glorious.