Dake Bible Discussion BoardTwo questions about Lucifer his creation and his fall

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: Two questions about Lucifer his creation and his fall

Post by Ironman »

bibleman wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:06 pm
Ironman wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:40 pm
I believe God, some time in the dateless past created the heavens and the earth and then the angels including Lucifer to inhabit them.

God gave Lucifer rule of the earth, and some time during his reign Lucifer and one third of the angels rebelled.

God in His anger destroyed the earth, turned it upside down.

Who knows how long God left the Earth without form, and void, and darkness upon the face of the deep.

About 6,000 years ago, God restored the earth to make it habitable for man, Adam and Eve.
Yeah I think that is about it! Good sound Bible theology.
Thank you Bible man. :angel:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Hill Top
Repent and Be Baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ Because of the Remission of Sins

Post by Hill Top »

bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
I believe God, some time in the dateless past created the heavens and the earth and then the angels including Lucifer to inhabit them.

God gave Lucifer rule of the earth, and some time during his reign Lucifer and one third of the angels rebelled.

Who knows how long God left the Earth without form, and void, and darkness upon the face of the deep.

About 6,000 years ago, God restored the earth to make it habitable for man, Adam and Eve.
Hmmm...
I didn't see the bible mentioned once in that.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Hill Top wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:38 pm
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:

Hmmm...
There are many things not mentioned in the Bible, but that does not stop anyone with God given common sense work out how God actually works regarding His Creation.
No where in Scripture does it say; "SIx thousand years ago God created the Heavens and the Earth" It says "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

So when do you think "In the beginning" was?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Hill Top wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:

Hmmm...
You can start with Gen 1:1 and Job 38

Then Gen 1:2

Then Gen 1:3 and forward

It is all there but you refuse to see it - choosing rather to hold onto traditions of men.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Hill Top
Repent and Be Baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ Because of the Remission of Sins

Post by Hill Top »

bibleman wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:26 pm
Hill Top wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Hmmm...

It is all there but you refuse to see it - choosing rather to hold onto traditions of men.
Though you presented no scripture, initially, the ones you now cite still don't verify your "belief".
Where is it written that the earth was created for the angels to inhabit?
By the way, the earth was "without form and void" before it was formed and became the earth.

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top »

Ironman wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:50 pm
Hill Top wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:

Hmmm...
There are many things not mentioned in the Bible, but that does not stop anyone with God given common sense work out how God actually works regarding His Creation.
No where in Scripture does it say; "SIx thousand years ago God created the Heavens and the Earth" It says "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

So when do you think "In the beginning" was?
Using the best available information, that being the listing of the generations from Adam onward, about 6000 years ago.
In ten more centuries, they will say "Seven thousand years ago".

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Hill Top wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:55 pm
bibleman wrote:
Hill Top wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Hmmm...

Though you presented no scripture, initially, the ones you now cite still don't verify your "belief".
By the way, the earth was "without form and void" before it was formed and became the earth.
OK - lets be honest here and just think a little...

You said: "Where is it written that the earth was created for the angels to inhabit?"

I don't know. To my knowledge the Bible does not say that.

You said: "By the way, the earth was "without form and void" before it was formed and became the earth."

You said the earth was without and form and void BEFORE it was formed and became the earth.

OK where does the Bible say that? It does not.

What it says is the earth was created in Genesis 1:1

THEN AFTER the creation it says it was "without form and void in Genesis 1:2.

Now ask yourself what comes first verse 1 or verse 2?

If you can read and count numbers your answer will have to be that verse 1 comes BEFORE verse 2.

So according the person that can read - The earth was created BEFORE it was without form and void - NOT after as you say.

God bless
Leon Bible

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top »

bibleman wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:26 am
Hill Top wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:55 pm
bibleman wrote:
Hill Top wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Hmmm...

You said: "Where is it written that the earth was created for the angels to inhabit?"

You said: "By the way, the earth was "without form and void" before it was formed and became the earth."

You said the earth was without and form and void BEFORE it was formed and became the earth.

If you can read and count numbers your answer will have to be that verse 1 comes BEFORE verse 2.

So according the person that can read - The earth was created BEFORE it was without form and void - NOT after as you say.
God created the earth from nothing. (Gen 1:1)
Here is how He did it. (Gen 1:2 -10)

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Hill Top wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:22 pm
bibleman wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:26 am

God created the earth from nothing. (Gen 1:1)
Here is how He did it. (Gen 1:2 -10)
Ok - you and I both know you are being dishonest with the text.
Or else you can't add or read.

Oh well stay in ignorance if you like, it is really up to you.

God bless
Leon Bible

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Hill Top

God never creates anything without form or void. You still haven't answered my question. When do you think or believe "In the beginning," was?