Dake Bible Discussion BoardJudgment of the heathen and John 14:6

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Re: Judgment of the heathen and John 14:6

Post by macca »

Ironman wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:10 am
Did anyone read this?? No comments? Obviously not!

A very old tribal Aboriginal from north Queensland who had become a Christian, recalled a conversation he had with his father
when only a young boy. He asked, “Father, what is God like?” his father replied, “I don’t know my son, we have forgotten.

This is a very good read regarding The Australian Aboriginal's
https://answersingenesis.org/racism/the ... boriginal/

I had a bit of a read Haz but I have problems with Ken Ham.
I believe we all need to heed Jesus when He said to His disciples "when you pray, pray to the Lord of the harvest for labourers " for the earth is ripe for harvest of precious souls.
Even the old aboriginal will be visited by Jesus in dreams and visions if we pray in faith.

Grandfather
Pray for Them which Despitefully Persecute You

Post by Grandfather »

Ken Ham is.... Ken Ham... He would have major issues with Dake’s view of Genisis. Ken is a young earther and views anyone who does not agree with his view as a immature and unlearned at best. If you do not believe me I would encourage you to search for Ken Ham and William Craig Lane. Now you may or not agree with Lane either, but that is not the point. Look at the attack on Lane from the position that he, Lane, does not agree with Ham’s view of creation. I doubt Ham would say anything different about Dake.

Grandfather
Pray for Them which Despitefully Persecute You

Post by Grandfather »

Hill Top wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:35 pm
Just me talking now...time depends on a fixed point from whence we travel from or toward. It is the movement from point to point that is "time".
But can one stay at that fixed point and not travel from or to? Thus not moving in time.

Additional, if one moves away from the fixed point and them moves back towards it, are they moving forward in time and then backwards in time?

Just pondering your concept of time.