Current Events & News Items & JokesCovid Vaccine

A forum for discussing news items and current events and Jokes.
frenchie
Surely He Shall Deliver From the Snare of the Fowler

Covid Vaccine

Post by frenchie »

Hi! Everyone
With nano technology, genetic engering and transhumanisim, am i wrong not to have blind faith in this vaccine?
Call me conspirationnist if you wish but we know what happened when ''the sons of God saw the daugters of men where beautyfull How it resulted in mixing angelic and human dna until '' all flesh had corupt it's way.'' God had to send the flood to wipe the slate off for a new beginning with Noah who was perfect ( ''tanim'' )and his family.
The bible also says '' they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men'' in the last days. (Dan 2:43 )
They now have the power to tamper into our dna and i'm not at ease to let them free access to mine. Don't want to become a nephylim. God forbid!
I'm not saying that's where we are but tell me will you be vaccinated? :silly:

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Covid Vaccine

Post by Ironman »

frenchie wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:37 pm
Hi! Everyone
With nano technology, genetic engering and transhumanisim, am i wrong not to have blind faith in this vaccine?
Call me conspirationnist if you wish but we know what happened when ''the sons of God saw the daugters of men where beautyfull How it resulted in mixing angelic and human dna until '' all flesh had corupt it's way.'' God had to send the flood to wipe the slate off for a new beginning with Noah who was perfect ( ''tanim'' )and his family.
The bible also says '' they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men'' in the last days. (Dan 2:43 )
They now have the power to tamper into our dna and i'm not at ease to let them free access to mine. Don't want to become a nephylim. God forbid!
No, I wont be vaccinated. I refuse to be dominated by anything or anyone. I have complete faith in God almighty to protect me and my entire household.

The Health Minister has sought to reassure Australians safety is the number one priority when it comes to approving a COVID-19 vaccine.
Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt has asked the Therapeutic Goods Administration to seek further information on the Pfizer vaccine, following a Norwegian report about the risks of its administration.

Media reports out of Norway have flagged six more elderly patients who were given the vaccine died after being inoculated, bringing the total to 29.

The patients are all 75 and over, with 13 deaths already fully assessed and another 16 under review.

“Most people have experienced the expected side effects of the vaccine, such as nausea and vomiting, fever, local reactions at the injection site, and worsening of their underlying condition,” a statement from the Norwegian Medicines Agency said.

Australia has ordered 10 million doses of the vaccine, but the government has centred its plans around the AstraZeneca vaccine, of which the nation has secured 58 million doses, and the Novavax jab, of which it has 51 million doses.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

frenchie

Post by frenchie »

Thank you Mate!

A thousand may fall dead beside you, 10,000 all round you, but you will not be harmed. ( Ps.91:10 )

Is also my take.

dolph
Bless the Lord with All Thine Soul and Forget Not Who Crowneth Thee With Lovingkindness

Post by dolph »

Covid-19 is a fraud used to allow mail-in voting and, hence, the stolen election, and to destroy the worlds economy setting the stage for the reset or New World Order that the World Economic Forum has planned and that meets the day after the inauguration. There have been the same number of deaths in the U.S in 2020 as were in 2019. Taking the vaccine could be taking the mark of the Beast, by changing your DNA. https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/1/mess ... valid_cred

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

MY MOTHER has it.What on earth are you talking about.
By Trump not trying to assist the new President he is fomenting riot and civil disobedience.
I am sorry that he lost.
dolph wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:04 pm
Covid-19 is a fraud used to allow mail-in voting and, hence, the stolen election, and to destroy the worlds economy setting the stage for the reset or New World Order that the World Economic Forum has planned and that meets the day after the inauguration. There have been the same number of deaths in the U.S in 2020 as were in 2019. Taking the vaccine could be taking the mark of the Beast, by changing your DNA. https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/1/mess ... valid_cred

frenchie

Post by frenchie »

dolph wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:04 pm
I think that for taking the mark of the beast He has to be manifested first when the ten kings in the revised roman empire will be under his control.
As for changing human dna it could hapen now. We don't know what is going on behind laboratory closed doors.
Some peoples beleives that the Devil is at work tampering dna (extraterestrial abductions,catle mutilations ect.) preparing for his apearance (Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,)
I can imagine supernatural, flying saucers,supposed extraterrestrials, weird creatures and advanced technology to seduce mankind. :shocked!:
I might be speculating but i don"t think i should be afraid to bring this on.

dolph
Bless the Lord with All Thine Soul and Forget Not Who Crowneth Thee With Lovingkindness

Post by dolph »

Frenchie, I agree with you that the mark of the beast is at least 3 1/2 years away after the A/C comes to power at mid trib. There are very bad stories occurring around the world of bad reactions to the vaccine. Bill Gates cannot be trusted and reports have been arising from many medical experts that the government has been experimenting with DNA changing drugs. STAY AWAY FROM ALL VACCINES. Some counties have forbidden Gates from entrance into their land.

frenchie

Post by frenchie »

Tank you! For your input Mr.Dolph.
I'm not at ease with this vaccine.
In a record time we went from a democracy to what seems more like a totalitarian state. The whole situation look like a frame up.
You must think like they tell you to unless be counted as a public danger.
Last edited by frenchie on Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

frenchie

Post by frenchie »

Tank you! For your input Mr.Dolph.
I'm not at ease with this vaccine.
In a record time we went from a democracy to what seems more like a totalitarian state. The whole situation look like a frame up.
You must think like they tell you to unless be counted as a public danger.

Grandfather
Do Any of You Want to Live a Long and Good Life? Then, Watch Your Tongue!

Post by Grandfather »

frenchie wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:37 pm
Hi! Everyone
If, DNA is mixed by taking a vaccine, or even a transfusion, then you have entered medical discovery that science has yet discovered.