Dake Bible Discussion BoardBible Truths Unmasked

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Bible Truths Unmasked

Post by macca »

Just received an original copy ( 1950 ) of Bible Truths Unmasked in very good condition.
Praise Jesus for Finis J Dake the bible man of God. :angel: :angel: :angel:
macca

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Bible Truths Unmasked

Post by branham1965 »

What does the cover look like macca?
I am happy for you getting it. :smilecolros:
macca wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:23 am
Just received an original copy ( 1950 ) of Bible Truths Unmasked in very good condition.
Praise Jesus for Finis J Dake the bible man of God. :angel: :angel: :angel:
macca

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

Go to dake bible.com Billy, they have one of the originals for sale.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

I have two of them.One cover is green the other is gray.I think these are reprints.
macca wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:29 am
Go to dake bible.com Billy, they have one of the originals for sale.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

I found a book i have been searching for by David Wilkerson :angel: :angel: entitled "Man Have I Got Problems". (copyright 1969)
I found a nice paperback copy on Alibris.
The title came from a person in David Wilkersons street meetings in New York city.A teenager greeted David Wilkerson with the words" Man have i got problems!"
David Wilkerson says " As ive grappled with the many problems people face,ive become vitally concerned to find workable solutions.I am a pragmatist.I don't offer theory -there has been to much of that,and much of it is worthless.I want something that works.What i write here has been tested in the crucible of life today.In these pages i'm baring my soul.Deep calleth unto deep.If you are in deep waters ,or if you want to be prepared for the storms of life,this book is for you."
Last edited by branham1965 on Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.