Dake Bible Discussion BoardOnline or Media Church???

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Online or Media Church???

Post by Ironman »

bibleman wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:38 pm
Ironman wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:59 pm
Thanks Bibleman.
"If God's Word is that important, (and I agree that it is) then why not MOVE to a location were there are good Churches?"

At our time in life, at our age and considering my wife, in breast cancer recovery, bilateral knee replacement operation, and my failing health due to my age and other matters, its not easy to up stakes and move. I'm sure God understands. Were looking forward to the return of Christ and to Him putting down all rebellion and sin, and finally ushering in God's eternal kingdom for ever and ever. I pray we are counted worthy of being a part of that.
All the more reason to be a part of a good church! There is a no replacement for a steady diet of the Word of God, Saints of God that will support you and a Pastor who will lovingly shepherd you into the full measure of the things of God - including healing and restoration of all physical issues of life.

Prayers for you and your precious wife.
Thank you. I would if I could. :angel:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Ironman »

Jesus plainly taught that many people will try to enter into Heaven, but only a few will be allowed to enter. Why would MANY people seek to enter Heaven, but not be granted entrance? Clearly, most people think WRONGLY concerning the way to get to Heaven. Most people have been deceived. Satan has succeeded in blinding most people, especially religious people (2nd Corinthians 4:4). What irony that most people think they're going to Heaven, but they are blinded fools. They are going about to establish their own righteousness, instead of resting in the righteousness of Christ Jesus (Romans 10:3-4; Genesis 15:6). Note that all Scriptures are quoted only from the trustworthy inspired King James Bible.

Matthew 7:21 clearly tells us why few will enter Heaven—it's because most people fail to do God's will concerning salvation, which is to BELIEVE on Jesus Christ (John 6:40). I tell you, churchianity is not the way to Heaven. Religion is not the way to Heaven. Charity is not the way to Heaven. Doing wonderful works in Jesus' name is not the way to Heaven. Brotherly love is not the way to Heaven. Committing one's life to God is not the way to Heaven.

Jesus proclaimed in John 14:6, “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” Jesus is the ONLY way to Heaven! Most people have baptism on the brain, but that is not the way to Heaven. Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and is the ONLY way to Heaven! Jesus DIED, was BURIED and ROSE again three days later from the dead for our justification. This is the gospel according to 1st Corinthians 15:1-4. Jesus sacrificed His literal blood to pay for our sins (1st Peter 1:18-19). If you come as a helpless sinner to the precious Savior to be forgiven, you will be saved (Romans 10:13).

Biblical faith is simply resting in Jesus Christ for salvation (Genesis 15:6; Romans 4:3-5; Romans 10:3-4; Ephesians 2:8-9). Biblical faith imposes no obligation upon the sinner to change in order to be saved. Faith in the Lord is all that is necessary. Eternal life is a free gift (Romans 5:15;6:23), freely offered (Romans 10:13) and freely received (Revelation 22:17). Salvation is receiving, not giving. The sinner who believes on Jesus Christ, the Son of God, apart from all self-righteousness, will be saved and go to Heaven.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

I always like your posts Haz because they are genuine and from the heart. :angel:

I regret starting the thread.
I am trying to find a church.I recently went to have a talk with the Pastor where my mother was saved and i was restored and blessed.
It happens the Elder got the appointment mixed up and i talked awhile to the secretary.An Elder and assistant Minister said hello but did not seem too interested in talking to me.
We used to sit in a corner together on Thursday night Bible study.

There is a church by my mothers i have heard great things about.
Haz,
I hope you and yours are well in NSW.

:morning: :morning:
Last edited by branham1965 on Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:44 am
I am trying to find a church.I recently went to have a talk with the Pastor where my mother was saved and i was restored and blessed.
It happens the Elder got the appointment mixed up and i talked awhile to the secretary.An Elder and assistant Minister said hello but did not seem too interested in talking to me.
Billy my friend,

Let me give you something to think about...

Don't be too hard on the folks there, mistakes do happen with appointments.

As to the Elder and assistant Minister... think about it. They very well had a full day of work ahead of them. Things to do, people to minister to, a schedule of things that must get done. So the fact that they were nice to you and spoke to you was a very good sign. People who are at work can not always drop everything and go a different direction.

Ask yourself this. Would you say the same thing about going to the doctors office to find that your doctor was not there and had to be called out for a surgery. You would not expect to talk to the other doctors or workers without an appointment.

We should treat the church workers with the same respect that we do other professionals.

Don't give up on them, see it through, go back for your appointment with them.

If you give up at every little turn in the road, you will never get connected to any Church.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Thank you for that word Pastor Bible.

You are right.They both had work to do.

The church was not having open services.Or i would have went that Sunday.
I won't give up.Thanks again.