Dake Bible Discussion BoardARE YOU READY FOR INVASION?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
dolph
Go Forth, Preaching Every Where... And, the Lord Shall Work With You, Confirming His Word With Signs Following

ARE YOU READY FOR INVASION?

Post by dolph »

We have been given a huge amount of prophetic knowledge. In 1984 on the 700 Club Dumitru Duduman told us that people in the middle of the country would start fighting against the government and that we would go to war with China before America burns. In December of 2001 Terry Bennett was told we would go through civil conflict, civil war then invasion. We would go through a period of dramatic change in our government, a time of anarchy and chaos, fractional government and then the military stepping in. It would seem like a coup but would actually be a good thing. When the checks from the government stopped coming in there would be chaos. Then there would arise a new government in Europe led by a spirit of anti-Christ. This July Pastor Dana Coverstone was given America the warning to Brace Yourself and that September and November would be a critical time! Will the Trump peace deal resulting in America being split down the middle, the crash of the dollar or war with China precede the invasion God has warned us about? Or all three? God has given us all this information so that we don't panic but remain in the peace of His Presence. "Watch ye therefore, and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man", Luke 21:36

Spiritblade Disciple

Re: ARE YOU READY FOR INVASION?

Post by Spiritblade Disciple »

dolph wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:47 pm
Will the Trump peace deal resulting in:

America being split down the middle,
the crash of the dollar,
or war with China

precede the invasion God has warned us about? Or all three?
+ummm
Why would any of those options be the result of any peace deal?

Matthew 5:19-20 New King James Version
"Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Ironman »

So I sit and write and ponder, while the house is deaf and dumb,
Seeing visions "over yonder" of the war I know must come.
In the corner — not a vision — but a sign for coming days
Stand a box of ammunition and a rifle in green baize.
And in this, the living present, let the word go through the land,
Every tradesman, clerk and peasant should have these two things at hand.

No — no ranting song is needed, and no meeting, flag or fuss —
In the future, still unheeded, shall the spirit come to us!
Without feathers, drum or riot on the day that is to be,
We shall march down, very quiet, to our stations by the sea.
While the bitter parties stifle every voice that warns of war,
Every man should own a rifle and have cartridges in store!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

dolph
Go Forth, Preaching Every Where... And, the Lord Shall Work With You, Confirming His Word With Signs Following

Post by dolph »

Well said ol' chap!

Mr. Dake was a full gospel man, what a shame his champions have lost the scent and no longer believe God speaks to His children through dreams and visions. Are we not still in the Book of Acts? The final chapter of the Greatest Story Ever Told is about to begin and only a hand full have a clue. Wasn't there a small country on the Mediterranean that had a similar experience a long, long time ago? Within a generation they lost their country and God scattered them to the four corners of the Earth. What will become of these Laodiceans this time God only knows. If you are looking for the Blessed Hope here are the three best sites: Z3 News; 444 News; The Prophesy Club. If the great Finis Dake was alive I'm sure he would be checking these sites every day. Twenty five percent of the Bible is prophesy, for some reason. Adios amigos!

Spiritblade Disciple

dolph wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:47 pm

the crash of the dollar,
or war with China

precede the invasion God has warned us about? Or all three?
+ummm

"Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."

dolph

Post by dolph »

Quote:

the crash of the dollar,
or war with China

Reply: A whole book was written a few years back that explained how that every time our government took steps to divide Israel natural disasters occurred in the U.S. which supported several of God's warnings not to divide HIS land. There have been 10 or 12 dreams and visions given to Christians showing the U.S. split down the New Madrid fault from the Great Lakes to New Orleans including one Efrain Rodrigeous had a major vision showing a asteroid hitting off the West coast of Puerto Rico that resulted in earth quake from their to Chicago. We have two aircraft carriers in the Taiwan straits right now playing chicken with China. Dumitru Duduman was told by the Lord, When the people start fighting against the government and we go to war with China America would burn. Trump's peace deal has been called the Deal of the Century.

precede the invasion God has warned us about? Or all three? Answer: We don't know the sequence but Pastor Dana Coverstone's recent amazing three dreams, BRACE YOURSELF, has gone viral. September and November brace yourself dreams revealed Russian, Chinese and UN troops in America. The three sites above all have these dreams posted prominently.
[/quote]

+ummm
[/quote]

Spiritblade Disciple

So, no biblical reason?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

You said it mate. :angel:
It is quite alarming to see anarchists fighting with law enforcement in our major cities every day. :shocked!:

I hope things are better in Australia.

Ironman wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:54 pm

Last edited by branham1965 on Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

dolph

Post by dolph »

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:27 am
So, no biblical reason?
Do I need to quote 25% of the Bible that is prophetic to convince this generation?

Do I need to quote the headlines of our Anti-Christ newspapers about the raised tensions between the US and China and the Peace Plan of the Century that is expected to be announced any day to the American sheeple?

Do I have to explain how the elites are complicit with BLM and ANTIFA or how American blue chip companies are financing these treasonous organizations?

dolph

Post by dolph »

branham1965 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:18 am
You said it mate. :angel:
It is quite alarming to see anarchists fighting with law enforcement in our major cities every day. :shocked!:

I hope things are better in Australia.

Ironman wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:54 pm

BEHOLD! A MAN OF GOD HAS SPOKEN!!