Dake Bible Discussion BoardWhat do you think of this?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: What do you think of this?

Post by branham1965 »

But you don't read books about spiritual abuse in some churches and things of that nature.
I mean no disrespect. :agrue:

bibleman wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:50 am
branham1965 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:41 am
I don't .You do that.I mean no disrespect.

bibleman wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:18 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:22 pm
I read books by PHD's on these subjects!!
I think it is foolish and dangerous to only look into things that agree with us.
I agree - Why do you do that?
WOW I guess I should throw away about 150 Jehovah's Witnesses books, about 75 Mormon books, About 30 anti-charismatic books and on and on I could go....

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:26 pm
But you don't read books about spiritual abuse in some churches and things of that nature.

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:
I think it is foolish and dangerous to only look into things that agree with us.
WOW I guess I should throw away about 150 Jehovah's Witnesses books, about 75 Mormon books, About 30 anti-charismatic books and on and on I could go....
No not that many only a few... BUT I do pastor a church and talk to dozens of Pastors on a monthly basis. That better than any book could ever be.

I am in the trench while you are reading a book about it.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Ironman »

bibleman wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:30 pm
branham1965 wrote:

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:
No not that many only a few... BUT I do pastor a church and talk to dozens of Pastors on a monthly basis. That better than any book could ever be.

The deepest darkest trench I ever was in for many years was in a filthy coal mine where men talked filth, cursed God, down graded their wives, bragged about their conquests with women behind their wives backs and they find out I'm a Bible believing Christian. They asked me all kinds of questions, "If God was real why all the suffering in the world? why all the sickness? why all the starvation in the world? Your are an idiot, no such thing as a god!" The list is as long as my arm. I answered their questions as best I could biblically, was laughed at, ridiculed, was called "look out, here comes father Haz, and with the help of the Holy Spirit, the message got through to one or two, that I remember. One in particular came to me privately and said, "So, you are a believer in God," I said yes, you know I am. He replied, "I will never put down God or use or abuse His name again, JUST IN CASE HE DOES EXIST." He died a few weeks later from a work related injury. I pray he was right with God when he died. My friend Macca went through the same things, I personally witnessed it. Remember Wick, Macca? I never heard him swear or curse God again after that conversation. Talking to pastors is a good thing. Getting out there among sinners and standing up against all Satan can throw at you via his followers is another.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top »

Ironman wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:36 pm
bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

The deepest darkest trench I ever was in for many years was in a filthy coal mine where men talked filth, cursed God, down graded their wives, bragged about their conquests with women behind their wives backs and they find out I'm a Bible believing Christian. They asked me all kinds of questions, "If God was real why all the suffering in the world? why all the sickness? why all the starvation in the world? Your are an idiot, no such thing as a god!" The list is as long as my arm. I answered their questions as best I could biblically, was laughed at, ridiculed, was called "look out, here comes father Haz, and with the help of the Holy Spirit, the message got through to one or two, that I remember. One in particular came to me privately and said, "So, you are a believer in God," I said yes, you know I am. He replied, "I will never put down God or use or abuse His name again, JUST IN CASE HE DOES EXIST." He died a few weeks later from a work related injury. I pray he was right with God when he died. My friend Macca went through the same things, I personally witnessed it. Remember Wick, Macca? I never heard him swear or curse God again after that conversation. Talking to pastors is a good thing. Getting out there among sinners and standing up against all Satan can throw at you via his followers is another.
Never give up hope that "one or two" may hear the Word.
I've witnessed the "doctrine which is according to Godliness" in "churches" from San Diego, CA. to Brooklyn, NY. in hope that some would turn from satan and unto God.
I won't give up hope.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

I understand the Pastor is under far greater fire and more responsibility.

The laity is in the war too.Even though some of us only read books...

+punch

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

Last edited by branham1965 on Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

That is powerful mate. :angel: I know you and macca stood strong in the mines.
Ironman wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:36 pm
bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Pastor Bible i know the Ministry is holy and i apologise for what i said. :arrow:

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:21 pm
Pastor Bible i know the Ministry is holy and i apologise for what i said. :arrow:
No apology necessary!

We all have our opinions and are welcome here on this board.

God bless
Leon Bible

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top »

bibleman wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:43 am
branham1965 wrote:
No apology necessary!

That being said, (and circling back to the OP)...I''m glad we can discuss sinless perfection, obedience to God, here.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Hill Top wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:07 pm
bibleman wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:43 am
branham1965 wrote:
No apology necessary!

That being said, (and circling back to the OP)...I''m glad we can discuss sinless perfection, obedience to God, here.
Yes we can!

God bless
Leon Bible