Dake Bible Discussion BoardWhat is going on in the world??

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

What is going on in the world??

Post by branham1965 »

This has not yet been talked about.I have never seen anything like what is going on in America and elsewhere.
Columbus State is removing its Christopher Columbus statue here in town.
I see Confederate Generals are being torn down.

In England the protesters wanted to tear down the great Winston Churchill!!!
They were not permitted to.

Spiritblade Disciple

Re: What is going on in the world??

Post by Spiritblade Disciple »

Reprobates are running amok.

Matthew 5:19-20 New King James Version
"Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."

dolph
Go Forth, Preaching Every Where... And, the Lord Shall Work With You, Confirming His Word With Signs Following

Post by dolph »

The Fall of Babylon the Great
18 After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. 2 And he cried [a]mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! 3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. 5 For her sins [c]have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. 6 Render to her just as she rendered [d]to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. 7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived [e]luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ 8 Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who [f]judges her.
Revelation C.18, one chapter before Jesus returns. Who is Babylon? Read the whole chapter.

Hill Top
He that Receiveth a Prophet in the Name of a Prophet shall Receive a Prophet's Reward

Post by Hill Top »

branham1965 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:57 am
This has not yet been talked about.I have never seen anything like what is going on in America and elsewhere.

Remove the old remembrances and we forget their lessons.
I actually heard a TV announcer who was talking about D-Day refer to "World War Eleven"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past, socially, politically, and familiarly.

dolph
Go Forth, Preaching Every Where... And, the Lord Shall Work With You, Confirming His Word With Signs Following

Post by dolph »

Those who fail to learn from His-story are condemned to repeat it. They can discern the weather but can't discern the signs of the times.

luchnia
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by luchnia »

branham1965 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:57 am

No doubt some crazy stuff going on. I think we may find this causes more separation as it is the wrong way to handle things. You don't punish the whole for the wrongs of a small number.

You find in times of unrest where the ignorant can easily be led astray and chase causes they don't even understand. You have kids out there today protesting things that they are mostly clueless about. Their mouths are filled with statements of ignorance.

The old saying sort of rings true right now, "Evil prevails when good men do nothing." Things will settle down but it will take some time and it will take structure most of all. People cannot seem to function where there is no structure.

What will change once all the statues are tore down and all the names of everything are changed? Will there be a neutral society? Not hardly. At any rate, it is a crazy time.

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

I think the Marxist's are behind a lot of this.

They are tearing down statues all over.

They want to take down Teddy Roosevelt.

The British would not allow Churchill to be removed.He is covered.

God bless our President.

God save the Queen.
Last edited by branham1965 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

dolph

Post by dolph »

Luchnia wrote, "Evil prevails when good men do nothing."

How about, " Evil prevails when evil people prevail."

Or, Don't you know we're on the eve of destruction."

Or, The wages of sin is death.

Or, Killing babies and extracting their hearts while they are still alive is not a good thing to do.

Mr. Dake wrote a whole book on it called Revelation Expounded.

Sin blinds and some folks love the world so much they are blind to the truth.

luchnia

Post by luchnia »

dolph wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:28 pm
This brings up a good point of why people are allowing evil people to prevail? Some of these states are allowing people to destroy and deface federal property and doing nothing about it. When I came up if you destroyed something that was not yours there was a price to pay.

There are a lot of poor decisions being made right now in our country and I suppose other countries are shaking their heads at it. People claim they want unity yet fight for division. Amazing.

Word up!

dolph

Post by dolph »

luchnia wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:57 pm
dolph wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:28 pm
This brings up a good point of why people are allowing evil people to prevail? Some of these states are allowing people to destroy and deface federal property and doing nothing about it. When I came up if you destroyed something that was not yours there was a price to pay.

There are a lot of poor decisions being made right now in our country and I suppose other countries are shaking their heads at it. People claim they want unity yet fight for division. Amazing.
[/quote

It pains me to have to explain this to those calling themselves Christians but there is a Conflict of the Ages going on: good vs. evil, truth vs. lies, life vs. death, God vs. Satan. Satan wants to rule the world through the coming of the NWO-Anti-Christ-False Prophet. Babylon (USA, read Rev..C.18 again) is Satan's major obstacle to ruling the world through the UN because of the Christians who presently are "restraining" the "Mystery of Iniquity". When they are raptured the A/C will be revealed,
2Thes.2:1-9, and Hillary, Obama and all the other demon possessed communists/politicians will take over the US. No one knows "the day or the hour" when the rapture will occur but when the US/Trump divides Jerusalem (July 1) then God will split America in two, down the New Madras Fault. When the Russians see the US in total disarray they will attack and America will "burn in a day." This paradigm is based on Bible prophecy, current events and thousands of dreams and visions easily accessed on Christian prophesy blog sites.