Dake Bible Discussion BoardFor the dakett’s who Devoutly keep the passover how does self isolation fit in with your bible narrative

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Post Reply
User avatar
royplumber
Stand Therefore, Having Your Loins Girt About With Truth
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:54 am

For the dakett’s who Devoutly keep the passover how does self isolation fit in with your bible narrative

Post by royplumber »

The people i know who are Chrisianity based are People i know who keep the passover usually have cancelled the passover
Because they are separate from family.



Hill Top
Blessings are Upon the Head of the Just
Posts: 1720
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Re: For the dakett’s who Devoutly keep the passover how does self isolation fit in with your bible narrative

Post by Hill Top »

royplumber wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:07 am
The people i know who are Chrisianity based are People i know who keep the passover usually have cancelled the passover
Because they are separate from family.
As a Christian, I don't keep feasts and celebrations of other religions.
Can you describe a "devout celebration of Passover"?



Grandfather
Bless the Lord with All Thine Soul and Forget Not Who Forgiveth All Thine Iniquities
Posts: 975
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Re: For the dakett’s who Devoutly keep the passover how does self isolation fit in with your bible narrative

Post by Grandfather »

Hill Top wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:38 pm
As a Christian, I don't keep feasts and celebrations of other religions.
Can you describe a "devout celebration of Passover"?
Could you explain a couple of things for naive little o’ me?
When you say you don’t keep feast and celebrations... what do you mean by that? Can you enjoy/participate in/celebrate with someone or some other religious culture without fully partaking of that worship? For example could you attend a Jewish Wedding? A bar mitzvah? What do you do when the celebration of other religions overlap with Christian ones?



Hill Top
Blessings are Upon the Head of the Just
Posts: 1720
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Re: For the dakett’s who Devoutly keep the passover how does self isolation fit in with your bible narrative

Post by Hill Top »

Hill Top wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:38 pm
As a Christian, I don't keep feasts and celebrations of other religions.
Can you describe a "devout celebration of Passover"?
Grandfather wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:32 pm
Could you explain a couple of things for naive little o’ me?
When you say you don’t keep feast and celebrations... what do you mean by that?
Feasts of "other religions".
I won't partake in false religion's ceremonies.
Grandfather wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:32 pm
Can you enjoy/participate in/celebrate with someone or some other religious culture without fully partaking of that worship?
No.
Just my presence lends credence to their ceremonies.
By being there, I intimate that they are "on to something".
Grandfather wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:32 pm
For example could you attend a Jewish Wedding? A bar mitzvah? What do you do when the celebration of other religions overlap with Christian ones?
I won't join with the faithless in any matter.
Overlap is just coincidence.



Post Reply