Dake Bible Discussion BoardDoomsdayers come out of the woodwork

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
luchnia
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Doomsdayers come out of the woodwork

Post by luchnia »

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:48 pm
► Show Spoiler
Maybe it is a never ending cycle, however knowing it is God's will that all men be saved and come to a knowledge of the Truth, I can be confident with His desire as purposeful and worthwhile.

I don't think we will find scripture that shows that it is God's desires men perish lost without Him because of His love for His creation. We know many will choose the wide path, yet would that give us cause to not remain in God's will to save them, if it were possible, for as long as possible as men like Paul chose to do?

Word up!

luchnia
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by luchnia »

I suppose soon the dooms-dayers, soothsayers, fear-mongerers, and end timers will be looking for another bandwagon to ride as we seem to be heading away from all their projected end time doom and gloom. The saints of God know and understand His word and stand strong on it.

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Who figures this madness up?? +CrazyEyes

Thank God that He is judging mankind's destiny instead of extreme right wing Christians!!!!

luchnia

Post by luchnia »

branham1965 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:32 pm
Who figures this madness up?? +CrazyEyes

Thank God that He is judging mankind's destiny instead of extreme right wing Christians!!!!
The main question is what will they do now that the world is getting beyond this and is not ending because of the current crisis? Will those that have prophesied falsely be tagged as false prophets and people stop listening to them? I doubt it as it never seems to go that way as the ignorant like the tickling of the ears. The dross always seem to come up to the surface during these times.

I wonder what satisfaction they have in selling lies, false prophecies, and so on during these times? The wise won't fall for it, but certainly the ignorant can be caught up by it. One can only wonder what it is they seek to gain. It reminds me of the snare of the fowler and noisome pestilence in Psalm 91:1-8.

I think God's word is clear that we will have to deal with this kind of thing and even more-so as time moves forward. We as saints need to stand strong in the wisdom from God and the power of His might and not be moved by the deceit from the evil one.

Word up!