Dake Bible Discussion BoardA LETTER TO THE MAN THAT BROUGHT ME TO MY FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH 41 YEARS AGO

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
dolph
Go Forth, Preaching Every Where... And, the Lord Shall Work With You, Confirming His Word With Signs Following

A LETTER TO THE MAN THAT BROUGHT ME TO MY FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH 41 YEARS AGO

Post by dolph »

My friend Ryan brought me to my first Christian church 41 plus years ago at Newport Beach, California. This letter is in response to the e-mail he sent to me today about marshal law. Hope someone will find this of interest.

Sat, Mar 28 at 6:49 PM

Dear Ryan, In 2013 Pastor Terry Bennett was given a list of 25 future events from the angel National. 1.The Lamb's eternal reign is the cause of this; 2. US gov't will fall; 3. President will be indicted with impeachment process; 4. Gov't takeover from within; 5. chaos, anarchy & lawlessness; 6. gov't deteriorates then disintegrates; 7. This will be judgment from God, massive upheaval in D.C. and major earthquake; 8. Fractionalized gov't with major authority going to the states; 9. Great civil unrest & conflict will rage, millions lost; 10. The nations will watch as our nation implodes upon itself; 11. The UN will seek to help and intercede; 12. Russian troops will come for a time & fighting will erupt; 13. Some states will join together & fight the invasion; 15. Believers will be targeted and for a specific time many thousands will die; 16. Russian withdrawal will become necessary; 17. Many temporal judgments will occur; 18. the economy of the nation will be greatly reduced, food shortages will be normal, hunger great, disease will become of plague type proportions in some areas; 18. The glory of the Lord will rise upon His bride; 19. The media that remains will report the exploits of the "burning ones"; 20. The cloud of witnesses will become visible to many, not just believers; 21. Angelic leaders will openly reveal their presence and work; 22. The nation will have a rebirth & the greatest Great Awakening will appear; 23. from the nation will arise a fearless, dedicated Bridal army of young and old; 24.The nation's capital will be relocated to a different region; 25. The Lord will appear over many areas of the nation as Lamb, Lion, King.

I wrote down this prophesy in June, 2016 that Pastor Terry Bennett received on October 2, 2013 as he retold it to Trunews host Rick Wiles. The Holy Spirit told me to find this prophesy last night as I was falling asleep. For years I had this word hanging on my wall next to the prophesy that Terry received in December 10-14 -01, a month after 9-11 when Gabriel visited Terry 5 afternoons in a row with a 21 year timeline prophesy ending in 2028.

These two prophesies can be found on Terry's web site or on You Tube using Trunews/Terry Bennett.

You mentioned "marshal law" and that triggered this response. After my divorce I rented an apartment #1908. After a year there I moved to my present abode, #1909 Bennett Mountain Road.

I'm a big time student of Bible prophesy and let me say these two prophesies are the the most important of my collection. A third would be Sadhu Sundar Salvaraj's word for 2020 that "the USA will weaken in strength and dominion like a molting eagle, lose strength and vigor, it's beak broken and cast away, it's eyes gorged and thrown out and become helpless and purposeless."

Ryan, if this witnesses to your heart then look up Terry's 21 year timeline. The tribulation begins 2022 and ends 2028 with the Lord's return.

God bless you and yours, Dolph

Spiritblade Disciple

Re: Sadhu Sundar Salvaraj

Post by Spiritblade Disciple »

dolph wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:01 pm
Sadhu Sundar Salvaraj

Someone shared the above video with me, today, concerning Sadhu Sundar Salvaraj.

Dolph, do you believe that John the Apostle is still alive and lives in Patmos, today? And, that John will not physically die before the Second Coming?

Matthew 5:19-20 New King James Version
"Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."

dolph
Go Forth, Preaching Every Where... And, the Lord Shall Work With You, Confirming His Word With Signs Following

Re: A LETTER TO THE MAN THAT BROUGHT ME TO MY FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH 41 YEARS AGO

Post by dolph »

SBD, I believe Jesus died in the place of all true believers and that I will never die but will be immediately in Heaven when my heart stops. You only have to watch The 700 Club to hear about many Christians who have died and went to Heaven and who the Lord told they had to return to Earth for various reasons. Jesus Himself has appeared to thousands of people and you of little faith, Catholics, Laodiceans and such again only have to watch the 700 Club. Did Elijah and Moses appear unto Peter, James and John. Angels, also, have appeared to Paul, Joseph, and many, many people over the centuries but again according to your faith be it unto you. SBD, how are you going to move mountains with such little faith? And do the things Jesus did and greater things.

I really thought you were going to congratulate me in posting Terry Bennett's 25 point message that he received from the angel National in 2016 who told Terry that the US government will fall from within which just happened this past week although it's not yet on CNN and the NY Times. https://444prophecynews.com/trump-has-g ... e-jimenez/

dolph

Re: A LETTER TO THE MAN THAT BROUGHT ME TO MY FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH 41 YEARS AGO

Post by dolph »

Makes me wonder how many thousands of Pentecostals visit this site and never return as you debate how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Spiritblade Disciple

Re: John the Revelator Physically Lives in Patmos!

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:15 pm
dolph wrote:
Sadhu Sundar Salvaraj
► Show Spoiler
Someone shared the above video with me, today, concerning Sadhu Sundar Salvaraj.

Dolph, do you believe that John the Apostle is still alive and lives in Patmos, today? And, that John will not physically die before the Second Coming?
dolph wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:18 pm
SBD, I believe Jesus died in the place of all true believers and that I will never die but will be immediately in Heaven when my heart stops. You only have to watch The 700 Club to hear about many Christians who have died and went to Heaven and who the Lord told they had to return to Earth for various reasons. Jesus Himself has appeared to thousands of people and you of little faith, Catholics, Laodiceans and such again only have to watch the 700 Club. Did Elijah and Moses appear unto Peter, James and John. Angels, also, have appeared to Paul, Joseph, and many, many people over the centuries but again according to your faith be it unto you. SBD, how are you going to move mountains with such little faith? And do the things Jesus did and greater things.

I really thought you were going to congratulate me in posting Terry Bennett's 25 point message that he received from the angel National in 2016 who told Terry that the US government will fall from within which just happened this past week although it's not yet on CNN and the NY Times. https://444prophecynews.com/trump-has-g ... e-jimenez/
dolph wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:23 pm
Makes me wonder how many thousands of Pentecostals visit this site and never return as you debate how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.
So, you do believe that John the Apostle has been living physically on Earth for the last 2,000 years or so in Patmos?

"Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."

luchnia
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by luchnia »

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:15 pm
dolph wrote:
Sadhu Sundar Salvaraj

Thanks for the video SBD. It had many good scripture references especially those in Jeremiah that fit so well today.

I think the thing that troubles me is how people cannot discern that these are false and are consumed and captivated by these ignorant teachers.

They simply accept them as from God and hinge on every word even though their prophecies are constantly failing and easily proven false which is clear they are not from God. How many failed prophecies does it take? I only hope that God will forgive such ignorance.

Word up!

dolph

Post by dolph »

It's not clear what Sadhu said, even my subtitles couldn't understand what he said. But IF he said that John continues to live on Earth that could not be supported by scripture but no one knows all the truth, even a small fraction of the truth. You children are grasping at straws. There is nothing here that proves he is a false prophet. Go back to your Satanic Pope or your homosexual condoning liberal, Laodicean churches. I don't have time for this any more. What prophets do you follow? Oh, you don't really believe there are prophets today, I thought so. So, YOU are the ones who don't believe and follow the scriptures. At least Branham believes in William Branham, Tommy Hicks, AA Allen and David Wilkerson. You guys are an embarrassment to the good name of Finis Jennings Dake.

Spiritblade Disciple

dolph wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:01 pm
It's not clear what Sadhu said, even my subtitles couldn't understand what he said. But IF he said that John continues to live on Earth that could not be supported by scripture but no one knows all the truth, even a small fraction of the truth. You children are grasping at straws. There is nothing here that proves he is a false prophet.
Selvaraj said that he was visited by the living apostle, John and that John has been living on Earth in Patmos for approximately the last 2,000 years, hidden by God and unfindable by anyone without God's permission.

Dake clearly teaches that John did in fact die.

And, the Bible is clear that Jesus did NOT say that John wouldn't die.

John 21:23 New King James Version
Then this saying went out among the brethren that this disciple would not die. Yet Jesus did not say to him that he would not die, but, "If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you?"

So, there's not even a scripture to base the idea that John wouldn't die on. Selvaraj twisted the scriptures to suggest that that is what Jesus said, contrary to scripture's explanation that that isn't what Jesus said.

Then, Selvaraj claims that John visited him in person and told him that he has been living in Patmos for approximately 2,000 years. And, then told everyone not to go to Patmos and try and find John because they wouldn't be successful.

So, what is the point of claiming to have seen John alive and in person? My guess is that it is in order to practice self-promotion. Selvaraj is making this claim to tell us how special he is.

If John has been alive on Earth for 2,000 years, imagine all the questions that he could have answered? He could have clarified all the doctrinal disputes of the ages.

Spiritblade Disciple

Re: Go Back to Your Satanic Pope!

dolph wrote:
Go back to your Satanic Pope or your homosexual condoning liberal, Laodicean churches. I don't have time for this any more. What prophets do you follow? Oh, you don't really believe there are prophets today, I thought so. So, YOU are the ones who don't believe and follow the scriptures. At least Branham believes in William Branham, Tommy Hicks, AA Allen and David Wilkerson. You guys are an embarrassment to the good name of Finis Jennings Dake.
I don't follow the Pope. I'm not and I have never been Roman Catholic. I was actually greatly distressed when Kenneth Copeland said that we had a good Pope, now. I would not be surprised if it turned out that one of the goals of Pentecostal/Charismatic Movement's leadership is unification with Rome, at some point. I've seen at least one picture of William Branham dressed like a Roman Catholic priest. If you're not comfortable with the idea of potentially joining up with Rome at some point in the future, you might want to be careful of which heroes you choose to follow. Even Dake said, "As to Catholicism and Islam... Neither religion is anti-God" in his notes on Revelation 17:18. Do you believe that Catholicism is anti-God?

I don't condone homosexuality. On the contrary, I believe that it should be illegal and punishable by death.

Follow prophets? Where does the New Testament say we ought to? Even Paul didn't follow the prophet Agabus' prophecy.
I do believe there are prophets, today. I just don't believe that most that claim to be really are.

I believe William Branham had many issues that are worth questioning and shouldn't be accepted blindly.
I haven't looked into Hicks, Allen, or Wilkerson.

Why don't you agree with Dake more?

luchnia
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by luchnia »

dolph wrote:
It's not clear what Sadhu said, even my subtitles couldn't understand what he said. But IF he said that John continues to live on Earth that could not be supported by scripture but no one knows all the truth, even a small fraction of the truth. You children are grasping at straws. There is nothing here that proves he is a false prophet. Go back to your Satanic Pope or your homosexual condoning liberal, Laodicean churches. I don't have time for this any more. What prophets do you follow? Oh, you don't really believe there are prophets today, I thought so. So, YOU are the ones who don't believe and follow the scriptures. At least Branham believes in William Branham, Tommy Hicks, AA Allen and David Wilkerson. You guys are an embarrassment to the good name of Finis Jennings Dake.
Dolph, why the need to attack others for their views with such hateful words? "Satanic Pope"? Really? That is what you think of the children of God?

If one prophecy fails, is that prophecy of God? We know the answer is no. It is possible the one stating the prophecy may be ignorant of what they are speaking, or may be a false prophet as those can be very different.

There are many people today claiming God is speaking to them directly, but what they say is out of line and scripture does not support God speaking to them in such a manner, much less what they are saying.

The question is who is speaking to them or are they just making stuff up in their minds which is called imagining things? If you believe everyone that says "God told me", then you must believe ALL they say even if in disagreement, correct? It would not matter who it is because it is the words spoken that must pass the test of scripture.

What happens when they speak things that fail to come to past, or are in direct disagreement with each other? I have heard people that claim to speak from the Spirit speak in direct opposition to one another. Whom should one believe?

Word up!