Dake Bible Discussion BoardDake called it, 'Their personal pet theories.'

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Dake called it, 'Their personal pet theories.'

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:23 pm
I agree Ironman.How anyone can read this out of the Bible is beyond me.
Ironman wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:13 pm
► Show Spoiler
Some people believe they know more about God and His laws and commandments than God has revealed to the world through His Holy Word. It makes them feel special! Rev. Dake called it, 'Their personal pet theories.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Hill Top
He that Believeth Not Shall Be Damned

Re: Dake called it, 'Their personal pet theories.'

Post by Hill Top »

Ironman wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:39 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Ironman wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Some people believe they know more about God and His laws and commandments than God has revealed to the world through His Holy Word. It makes them feel special! Rev. Dake called it, 'Their personal pet theories.
I honestly thought you were accusing rev Dake for his knowledge of the Laws and commandments.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: Dake called it, 'Their personal pet theories.'

Post by Ironman »

Hill Top wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:38 pm
Ironman wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:39 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Ironman wrote:
► Show Spoiler
I honestly thought you were accusing rev Dake for his knowledge of the Laws and commandments.
You thought wrong didn't you. I don't accuse Rev. Dake of anything, in fact I believe he was one of the greatest preachers of God's holy Word. He was blessed by God and knew the Bible inside out. Quoted every Scripture on any doctrine being discussed without looking at a Bible.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?