Dake Bible Discussion BoardFirst John 3:9

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
raymond5555
James

Re: First John 3:9

Post by raymond5555 »

I totally agree with you,no man is perfect,Only Jesus was perfect.

Hill Top
Repent and Be Baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ Because of the Remission of Sins

Post by Hill Top »

Grandfather wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:26 pm
Hill Top wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:51 pm
I'm glad you are an non-sinner too.
Praise be to God!
Not so sure about the “too” part.
It saddens me to see you wrote that.
In your opinion, have I committed an offense to you or this site?

Hill Top
Repent and Be Baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ Because of the Remission of Sins

Post by Hill Top »

branham1965 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:46 am
AS with all false doctrines ie baptismal regeneration and others this is a hobby horse for some.
In fact it is almost all some talk about.They act if no other verses are in the Bible!!!!!!

Reverend Gordon Lindsay :angel: said there is a difference in committing a sin and living in sin.
IF a believer is living in sin he is a backslider.
To say believers never miss it is false.It misleads people who read this board
It is a wrong as folks attacking preachers with out fear and submitting to NO ONE.
I, for one, believe verses like Romans 6:7 and 1 Peter 4:1.
My submission is to God...isn't your's?

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top »

branham1965 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:51 am
GO to Bible Gateway or Bible Hub and use the free commentaries on this verse.Study the whole book.

Any man that tells me he is perfect is a liar.And i would tell him so.

People on here are making disciples of others and hissing while doing so with charm.
By settling for a Christianity that accepts pollution, you deprive yourself of the righteous kind of life God created us to live.
Jesus conquered sin, so why are folks still tolerating, and in some cases rejoicing in it?
It makes no sense to walk in darkness while the light is on.

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top »

raymond5555 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:27 pm
I totally agree with you, no man is perfect,Only Jesus was perfect.
Are you or are you not "in Christ"?
God made a way to be "in Christ", and there is no imperfection in here.

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top »

branham1965 wrote:
GO to Bible Gateway or Bible Hub and use the free commentaries on this verse.Study the whole book.

People on here are making disciples of others and hissing while doing so with charm.
Are you actually insinuating that the devil is tricking or fooling people into obeying God?

Grandfather
Pray for Them which Despitefully Persecute You

Post by Grandfather »

Hill Top wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:18 pm
branham1965 wrote:

Are you actually insinuating that the devil is tricking or fooling people into obeying God?
If that is your understanding of this post I suggest you enroll in a reading comprehension class as soon as possible.

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top »

Grandfather wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:56 pm
Hill Top wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

If that is your understanding of this post I suggest you enroll in a reading comprehension class as soon as possible.
That is exactly what I understood you wrote.

Grandfather
Pray for Them which Despitefully Persecute You

Post by Grandfather »

Hill Top wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:03 pm
Grandfather wrote:
Hill Top wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

Then sign up for that reading comprehension class. You heard what you wanted to hear, not what was said. (or in this case, written.) If your comprehension is really as poor as this, then I will avoid conversations with you in the future because you have demonstrated the inability to grasp the intention of the most basic communications.

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top »

Grandfather wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:53 pm
Hill Top wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:03 pm
Grandfather wrote:
Hill Top wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

Then sign up for that reading comprehension class. You heard what you wanted to hear, not what was said. (or in this case, written.) If your comprehension is really as poor as this, then I will avoid conversations with you in the future because you have demonstrated the inability to grasp the intention of the most basic communications.
I really didn't think your "hissing" comment was funny or cute.