Dake Bible Discussion BoardWAS THERE A HOLOCAUST???

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
User avatar
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 4919
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:27 pm

Re: WAS THERE A HOLOCAUST???

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:48 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:42 pm
Some "Christians" actually teach that the Jewish people were not murdered by the NAZI'S in World War 2.

They claim it was not true.

Thoughts????
Why do they "teach that the Jewish people were not murdered by the NAZI's in World War 2"?

Why, do "they claim" the Holocaust "was not true"?


2 Thessalonians 2:10b-12 King James Version
... because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved... GOD SHALL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie: THAT THEY ALL MIGHT BE DAMNED who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 6392
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: WAS THERE A HOLOCAUST???

Post by branham1965 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:49 pm

The only people who deny the Holocaust are are anti Semitic scum bags.

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:48 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:42 pm
Some "Christians" actually teach that the Jewish people were not murdered by the NAZI'S in World War 2.

They claim it was not true.

Thoughts????
Why do they "teach that the Jewish people were not murdered by the NAZI's in World War 2"?

Why, do "they claim" the Holocaust "was not true"?



Hill Top
We Receive of Him, Because We Keep His Commandments
Posts: 928
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Re: WAS THERE A HOLOCAUST???

Post by Hill Top » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:56 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:49 pm
The only people who deny the Holocaust are are anti Semitic scum bags.

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:48 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:42 pm
Some "Christians" actually teach that the Jewish people were not murdered by the NAZI'S in World War 2.

They claim it was not true.

Thoughts????
Why do they "teach that the Jewish people were not murdered by the NAZI's in World War 2"?

Why, do "they claim" the Holocaust "was not true"?
As a Christian, is there any difference between calling a Jew a scum bag and calling the anti-Semite a scum bag?



User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 6392
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: WAS THERE A HOLOCAUST???

Post by branham1965 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:20 pm

I should have expressed myself better. +hammer

I disagree with anti Holocaust/ anti Semitic people.



User avatar
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 4919
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:27 pm

Re: WAS THERE A HOLOCAUST???

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:56 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:49 pm
The only people who deny the Holocaust are are anti Semitic scum bags.
Is it possible to deny the Holocaust without being anti-Semitic?

Don't some Jews deny the Holocaust?


2 Thessalonians 2:10b-12 King James Version
... because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved... GOD SHALL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie: THAT THEY ALL MIGHT BE DAMNED who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

User avatar
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 4919
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:27 pm

Re: WAS THERE A HOLOCAUST???

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:02 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:49 pm
The only people who deny the Holocaust are are anti Semitic scum bags.
Arabs are Semitic peoples, too.

Do you believe that people who mistreat Arabs are anti-Semites, too? For instance, the Israelis mistreat Palestinians? Or, the recent shootings in New Zealand at the Muslim mosques?


2 Thessalonians 2:10b-12 King James Version
... because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved... GOD SHALL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie: THAT THEY ALL MIGHT BE DAMNED who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Post Reply