Dake Bible Discussion BoardChange My Mind: Some Babies Go to Hell When They Die

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Hill Top
We Receive of Him, Because We Keep His Commandments

Re: Change My Mind: Some Babies Go to Hell When They Die

Post by Hill Top » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:11 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:29 am
That's a good one. :lol!: :lol!:

Dogs are better than cats.
Maybe so, but cats seem to cook up faster.

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:20 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:25 am
If an animal isn't sanctified by the Word of God, is there any hope of doing so through prayer?
It is written..."For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer." (1 Tim 4:4-5)
So much for your reasoning.

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:02 pm

Hill Top wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:20 pm
If an animal isn't sanctified by the Word of God, is there any hope of doing so through prayer?
It is written..."For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
Oh, it isn't my reasoning. Just the reasoning that was shared with me at a particular church concerning this topic. Those that hold to that logic would say that the "every creature" of that passage is limited to those creatures "sanctified by the Word of God." They don't believe that the removal of the Mosaic Law does away with the distinction between the clean and unclean meats.

2 Thessalonians 2:10b-12 King James Version
... because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved... GOD SHALL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie: THAT THEY ALL MIGHT BE DAMNED who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

luchnia
As Thou Hast Believed, So Be It Done Unto Thee

Post by luchnia » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:09 pm

Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:02 pm
Hill Top wrote:
Oh, it isn't my reasoning. Just the reasoning that was shared with me at a particular church concerning this topic. Those that hold to that logic would say that the "every creature" of that passage is limited to those creatures "sanctified by the Word of God." They don't believe that the removal of the Mosaic Law does away with the distinction between the clean and unclean meats.
I think there is quite a large group that thinks that way too.

Word up!

luchnia
As Thou Hast Believed, So Be It Done Unto Thee

Post by luchnia » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:10 pm

Hill Top wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:11 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:29 am
That's a good one. :lol!: :lol!:

Dogs are better than cats.
Maybe so, but cats seem to cook up faster.
Throw in some taters, carrots, onions and some nice lean dog tender loin with that cat meat and you got some good eatin' there. :shocked!:

Word up!

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:16 pm

luchnia wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:09 pm
Hill Top wrote:
I think there is quite a large group that thinks that way too.
Most assuredly. When the pastor brought the doctor in to teach it, the doctor was selling loads of kits of his teaching for over $100 dollars a set. Not to mention books at $10 to $15. Folks were eating it up, so-to-speak.

... because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved... GOD SHALL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie: THAT THEY ALL MIGHT BE DAMNED who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:23 pm

Hill Top wrote:
I see your point, and pity them for their continued living in the OT.
And for their lack of belief of 1 Tim 4:4-5.

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:24 pm

luchnia wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:10 pm
Throw in some taters, carrots, onions and some nice lean dog tender loin with that cat meat and you got some good eatin' there. :shocked!:
Don't forget the garlic !!!!

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:27 pm

Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:16 pm
Most assuredly. When the pastor brought the doctor in to teach it, the doctor was selling loads of kits of his teaching for over $100 dollars a set. Not to mention books at $10 to $15. Folks were eating it up, so-to-speak.
Tickling the ears of the deceived.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:28 pm

Hill Top wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:23 pm
Hill Top wrote:
I see your point, and pity them for their continued living in the OT.
And for their lack of belief of 1 Tim 4:4-5.
They pity us for not understanding 1st Timothy 4:4-5 like they do.