Dake Bible Discussion BoardChange My Mind: Some Babies Go to Hell When They Die

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Change My Mind: Some Babies Go to Hell When They Die

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:17 pm

Do either of you eat dog meat?

2 Thessalonians 2:10b-12 King James Version
... because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved... GOD SHALL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie: THAT THEY ALL MIGHT BE DAMNED who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Hill Top
We Receive of Him, Because We Keep His Commandments

Post by Hill Top » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:00 am

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:17 pm
Only "hot" dogs.
I've had "baegles" for breakfast.
I've eaten "shepard's" pie.
I've drunk "maltesed" beer.
I've ridden in a "greyhound" bus.
I've used "terrier" cloth towels.
I fell in a "poodle" once.
I "wolfed" down a burger and fries.
I worked in a "lab".
I dated a "fox".
I sleep under "*-su"s.
I've had a "scotch"y or two.
I've scored three "pointers".
Otherwise, I am a cat person...mostly.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:27 am

Never had and never will.

I love dogs.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:29 am

That's a good one. :lol!: :lol!:

Dogs are better than cats.
Hill Top wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:00 am
Only "hot" dogs.
I've had "baegles" for breakfast.
I've eaten "shepard's" pie.
I've drunk "maltesed" beer.
I've ridden in a "greyhound" bus.
I've used "terrier" cloth towels.
I fell in a "poodle" once.
I "wolfed" down a burger and fries.
I worked in a "lab".
I dated a "fox".
I sleep under "*-su"s.
I've had a "scotch"y or two.
I've scored three "pointers".
Otherwise, I am a cat person...mostly.

luchnia
As Thou Hast Believed, So Be It Done Unto Thee

Post by luchnia » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:55 am

I imagine a man will eat whatever he can find should he be on the cusp of starving to death.

The irony of all this is that a chicken is one of the most nastiest of all animals and people don't mind chowing down on chicken, but would never eat dog. I don't think there is anything a chicken will not eat.

I spent quite a bit of time on the farm and saw it first hand. Certainly there are filthy dogs, but a normal dog is far cleaner than a normal chicken. The brain of the two animals simply work differently concerning what they eat and I was fascinated that there are certain things normal dogs would not partake in eating.

Shouldn't we consider nothing is unclean if it set apart by the word of God and prayer? Does that include dogs, or any animal that was originally considered unclean? Just throwing that out there. I know it can be perceived a number of ways.

Word up!

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:25 am

luchnia wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:55 am
I imagine a man will eat whatever he can find should he be on the cusp of starving to death.

The irony of all this is that a chicken is one of the most nastiest of all animals and people don't mind chowing down on chicken, but would never eat dog. I don't think there is anything a chicken will not eat.

I spent quite a bit of time on the farm and saw it first hand. Certainly there are filthy dogs, but a normal dog is far cleaner than a normal chicken. The brain of the two animals simply work differently concerning what they eat and I was fascinated that there are certain things normal dogs would not partake in eating.

Shouldn't we consider nothing is unclean if it set apart by the word of God and prayer? Does that include dogs, or any animal that was originally considered unclean? Just throwing that out there. I know it can be perceived a number of ways.
It may be odd that chicken is considered clean while dogs are not.

Set apart by the Word of God? Consider that Noah knew which animals were clean or unclean centuries before the Mosaic Law. The Mosaic Law included guidelines on identifying which animals were clean or unclean, but I don't think it changed which was which. And, just as the Law being added couldn't do away with the Promise given earlier, I don't think the Law being done away makes the animals that it described as unclean clean. Most Christians would disagree with this logic, but it has been taught this way in a great many Pentecostal churches.

If an animal isn't sanctified by the Word of God, is there any hope of doing so through prayer?

And, even if we are to now consider dogs as being clean, that doesn't change the fact that the Bible says, under the New Testament, that some children are unclean.

2 Thessalonians 2:10b-12 King James Version
... because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved... GOD SHALL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie: THAT THEY ALL MIGHT BE DAMNED who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:06 pm

Dogs save lives.In protection of our homes.

They were in Oklahoma City and 9/11.They are used to help enforce the law.They smell out drugs.And are used in war.And in therapy for the elderly etc.

BULLDOGS are the most amazing animals.Fred was Olde English.Kimbo was American Bulldog.Monty and Ziggy were English.
My Pit bulls were great dogs.Sheena and Petey boy.

Lord Byron wrote of his beloved Boatswain the English bulldog
"He has all the virtues of man with out any of his vices."

luchnia wrote:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:13 pm

They brutally kill and eat dogs in Korea and other countries.

Any one who even considers eating mans best friend :bad-words: :bad-words: :splat:

luchnia wrote:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:20 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:13 pm
They brutally kill and eat dogs in Korea and other countries.Organizations oppose the dog slaughter trade.
I am with them.I get mail etc.

Their mentality in the East is very very different .In World War 2 Allied forces found out quickly how ruthless and brutal the Japanese were.

Our troops had to be taught to be more ruthless than they were.

luchnia wrote:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:29 pm

I meant to say i like dogs better than cats.
I would never eat a dog or cat.

SIGHS.

branham1965 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:29 am
That's a good one. :lol!: :lol!:

Dogs are better than cats.
Hill Top wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:00 am
Only "hot" dogs.