Dake Bible Discussion BoardChange My Mind: Some Babies Go to Hell When They Die

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Change My Mind: Some Babies Go to Hell When They Die

Post by branham1965 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:51 pm

Innocent ones children and babies killed at any time in history will be revived from death in JEHOVAH'S Messianic Kingdom.Isaiah 35.

The thought that ones never given a chance would be eternally punished in hellfire is from

the proponents father Lucifer Satan the Devil.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:47 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:51 pm
Innocent ones children and babies killed at any time in history will be revived from death in JEHOVAH'S Messianic Kingdom.Isaiah 35.

The thought that ones never given a chance would be eternally punished in hellfire is from

OK here goes...

1) I think that children under the age of accountability do NOT go to Hell.
Children under the age of accountability are saved (Mt. 18:1-10; 19:14). Exact accountable age is not known.
Finis Jennings Dake, Dake's Annotated Reference Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments of the Authorized or King James Version Text, (Lawrenceville, GA: Dake Bible Sales, Inc., 1997), WORDsearch CROSS e-book, Under: "Chapter 19".
2) I think all Giants and their children or babies did die and go to Hell at the flood and are never resurrected.
The Rephaim were the other lords of Isa. 26:13; they shall not rise because God visited and destroyed them (Isa. 26:14). This plainly teaches that the giants or Rephaim have no resurrection like the dead of Israel referred to in Isa. 26:19. They were the offspring of fallen angels, not ordinary men who do have a resurrection.
Finis Jennings Dake, Dake's Annotated Reference Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments of the Authorized or King James Version Text, (Lawrenceville, GA: Dake Bible Sales, Inc., 1997), WORDsearch CROSS e-book, Under: "Chapter 26".

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:47 pm

Hill Top wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:35 pm
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:15 pm
I do not think Rev. Dake believed this. But, I do not hold Rev. Dake as infallible, either. I think to do so would actually be to dishonor him.

Take a look at 1st Corinthians 7:14. It is clear from this verse that the child of two unbelievers is unclean, while the child of at least one believer is clean. Dake is clear in his notes that he does not believe that this refers to soul salvation. I think he goes to far in his notes on this verse, though it is clear that he saw what I see in it, but disagreed with it.

Now, look at Ephesians 5:5, where the term "unclean" (Greek, akathartos) is also used. Ephesians 5:5 is clear that "no unclean person... hath any inheritance in the Kingdom of Christ and of God."

Dake, in his notes is clear that this same Greek word, akathartos, is used in both places. Yet, does not want to come to the obvious conclusion that "unclean" children are "unclean" persons that have no "inheritance in the Kingdom of Christ and of God."

Ephesians 5:6 is absolutely clear that "the wrath of God comes" even "upon the children of disobedience" and that men are out to deceive us concerning this fact.

We have to remember that we are talking about the same God who rejoices over destroying the disobedient and that such destruction includes having fathers and mothers eat their own babies, without even sharing them with other hungry members of their families (see Deuteronomy 28:63 & 28:53-57). Children can very much be the subjects of God's wrath as all the nations added together are worth less than nothing in His sight (Isaiah 40:17).

However, it is also important to note that the children of one or two believing parent(s) is clean (and I do think that the age of accountability applies to clean children). And just as Jesus can forgive the sins of a man based on the faith of the man's friends (see Mark 2:3-5), so I believe that Jesus can save a child based upon the faith of at least one of the child's parents.
It is written..."Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." (Proverbs 22:6)
This applies to the unequally yoked parent of a child as well as to parents who are both repentant.
So, what makes a parent, or any man, unclean?
Sin.
What is it that you think makes a child unclean?
Unclean parents.

Job 14:4 King James Version
Who can bring a CLEAN thing out of an UNCLEAN? Not one.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:50 pm

luchnia wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:09 am
Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:45 pm
luchnia wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:15 am
We talk about babies, but what about a young child? How old does one need to be in order to be accountable - 2, 4, 6, 8? Remember there was a king that was 7 years old. I don't remember the scripture at the moment, but an amazing story of what happened.
Well... A thought comes to mind... The reason that a group of foot soldiers is called an infantry is because that used to be the job of the children during war.

That said, if there is an age of accountability, and I think that there is for clean children, it probably isn't very old. Folks used to be considered adults a lot younger than they are, today.
Having raised some kids, there is definitely a difference in age based on the individual when they become accountable. At least in my opinion it is. I may not understand it exactly, yet it seems there is a place in a person's spirit that comes to a knowledge deep inside and even thinking back on my childhood, I think I remember a time that I knew I was accountable to something higher than me. For me, though I was much older. When i was young, I had no clue up from down much less accountability to anything.

Children must have been different in days of old, because today I cannot imagine a kid having enough sense to do anything at 7 years old, much less ruling a kingdom. Some of these kids today are dumber than rocks, but then look how they are trained up. They are not taught anything but to be a couch sponge.

Thinking about infantry, here is a situation to consider that happens all the time. Say a militia group takes a very young child and feeds them and trains them to fight for an evil cause and this child becomes a killer because of their training. What happens to that child when it is killed as it has been brainwashed into a killing machine? They merely do what their teachers taught them and don't know right from wrong.

There are cases of extremely young children as young as 4 or 5 years old being taught to give soldiers small lunch bags and then the bag will explode and kill the soldier when he opens it. Is this a case of woe to the one by which the sin came?
No murderer has eternal life (1st John 3:1).

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:51 pm

luchnia wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:22 am
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:15 pm
We have to remember that we are talking about the same God who rejoices over destroying the disobedient and that such destruction includes having fathers and mothers eat their own babies, without even sharing them with other hungry members of their families (see Deuteronomy 28:63 & 28:53-57). Children can very much be the subjects of God's wrath as all the nations added together are worth less than nothing in His sight (Isaiah 40:17).
This was similar to what I was referring to in another post. We are to rejoice as well and that seems difficult at times. There are men that have done such evil acts today and we should rejoice when they are gone from the earth, yet that can seem an odd thing. I am reminded of the "woes" that Jesus pronounced.
If you cannot praise God for sending sinners to Hell, you probably do not love righteousness enough, nor hate iniquity enough.
Last edited by Spiritblade Disciple on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:53 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:36 pm
1.Good Commentaries and Study Bibles (like DAKE'S)are excellent aids in Bible Study.Reverend Dake used commentaries and a few other books as well.

2.If we do not assemble we have become hardened.

3 Tar and feather was a bit of a joke.Though i knew one man who was really tarred and feather years ago. :agrue:
There are a lot of commentaries out there. I'm sure if I really looked, I could find some that agreed with me.

Assembly is a good idea, if it is with the right people.

Sometimes the only one that is right is the one being tarred and feathered.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:35 pm

branham1965 wrote:

First, I think you are in error to assume they were never given a chance. If Levi can tithe 400 plus years before his conception, no one can say the didn't have a chance.

Please, expound your position on Isaiah 35. I do not see what you are referring to. Where does it say anything about "innocent ones children and babies killed at any time in history" being "revived from death in JEHOVAH's Messianic Kingdom"?

Thank you.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:38 pm

bibleman wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:47 pm
branham1965 wrote:

OK here goes...
Do you understand Isaiah 35 to be saying anything about "innocent ones children and babies killed at any time in history" being "revived from death in JEHOVAH's Messianic Kingdom"?

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:39 pm

bibleman wrote:
2) I think all Giants and their children or babies did die and go to Hell at the flood and are never resurrected.
The Rephaim were the other lords of Isa. 26:13; they shall not rise because God visited and destroyed them (Isa. 26:14). This plainly teaches that the giants or Rephaim have no resurrection like the dead of Israel referred to in Isa. 26:19. They were the offspring of fallen angels, not ordinary men who do have a resurrection.
Finis Jennings Dake, Dake's Annotated Reference Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments of the Authorized or King James Version Text, (Lawrenceville, GA: Dake Bible Sales, Inc., 1997), WORDsearch CROSS e-book, Under: "Chapter 26".
I agree about the giants and their offspring.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:50 pm

bibleman wrote:
1) I think that children under the age of accountability do NOT go to Hell.
Children under the age of accountability are saved (Mt. 18:1-10; 19:14). Exact accountable age is not known.
Finis Jennings Dake, Dake's Annotated Reference Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments of the Authorized or King James Version Text, (Lawrenceville, GA: Dake Bible Sales, Inc., 1997), WORDsearch CROSS e-book, Under: "Chapter 19".
This would prove my position wrong if the children spoken of were not of righteous families who were bringing their children to Jesus. Children need to be brought to Jesus.