Dake Bible Discussion BoardThere is no man that sinneth not

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Post Reply
User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 6386
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: There is no man that sinneth not

Post by branham1965 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:57 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:34 pm

No one in their right mind denies the awfulness of sin.
But i detest the spirit that always points a condemning finger at others.Matthew 7:1-5.

This causes STRIFE. See Titus 3:9;2 Timothy 2:23,2 Timothy 2:14-15


Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:20 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:34 am
I cannot say what i wan't to. +zip
Job 24:19 King James Version
Drought and heat consume the snow waters: so doth the grave those which have sinned.
Image



User avatar
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 4870
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:27 pm

Re: There is no man that sinneth not

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:49 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:34 pm
I get so tired of the games on here.
No one in their right mind denies the awfulness of sin.
But i detest the spirit that always points a condemning finger at others.Matthew 7:1-5.
Look in the mirror and judge yourself.
Indeed. :angel:

"The soul that sinneth shall die" and "The wicked shall be turned into Hell" and God "hatest all workers of iniquity" (Ezekiel 18:4,20; Psalm 9:17; & Psalm 5:5). And, not even Jesus' closest friends are free from the probability of going to the Hell to which He holds the keys that He may ensure that they are tormented in His presence, the very presence of the Lamb whose breath kindles the very flames of Hell (Luke 12:4-5; Revelation 1:18; Revelation 14:10; Isaiah & 30:33).

And, you're right, "if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged" (1st Corinthians 11:31). The mirror can be a great tool. Yet, "except" we "repent," we "shall all likewise perish" (Luke 13:3,5).

Image

I didn't make that picture and I wouldn't have worded it exactly like that, but I understand the sentiment. God, at one time loved the world so much that He gave His Son to be the Author of eternal salvation to those that are obedient to Him. He gave His Son so that He would not have to send those that would love Him in the correct way to the Hell He created for the angels that sinned. (John 3:16; Matthew 25:41; & Hebrews 5:9)

Yes. The mirror is a valuable, but underused tool. Proof of this is that those that rebuke and speak uprightly are hated (Amos 5:10). But, then, He was hated before they were; the world loves its own but hates those that are not of it (John 15:18). Those that correctly use the mirror understand that open rebuke is better than secret love (Proverbs 27:5).

Even the righteous are scarcely saved; there's not much hope for the ungodly, nor the sinner (1st Peter 4:18).


Job 14:4 King James Version
Who can bring a CLEAN thing out of an UNCLEAN? Not one.

Hill Top
Go Ye and Teach All Nations, Baptizing Them in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost
Posts: 828
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Re: There is no man that sinneth not

Post by Hill Top » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:52 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:34 am
I cannot say what i wan't to. +zip
I guess "it" isn't scriptural.



Hill Top
Go Ye and Teach All Nations, Baptizing Them in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost
Posts: 828
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Re: There is no man that sinneth not

Post by Hill Top » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:01 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:34 pm
No one in their right mind denies the awfulness of sin.
But i detest the spirit that always points a condemning finger at others.Matthew 7:1-5.
That made me think of these scriptures...
"For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.(John 3:20-21)
Is that the "spirit" you detest?



User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 6386
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: There is no man that sinneth not

Post by branham1965 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:33 am

We all need to concern ourselves with our own issues.
This has to be the most over discussed subject i have ever seen on here.
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:49 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:34 pm
I get so tired of the games on here.
No one in their right mind denies the awfulness of sin.
But i detest the spirit that always points a condemning finger at others.Matthew 7:1-5.
Look in the mirror and judge yourself.
Indeed. :angel:

"The soul that sinneth shall die" and "The wicked shall be turned into Hell" and God "hatest all workers of iniquity" (Ezekiel 18:4,20; Psalm 9:17; & Psalm 5:5). And, not even Jesus' closest friends are free from the probability of going to the Hell to which He holds the keys that He may ensure that they are tormented in His presence, the very presence of the Lamb whose breath kindles the very flames of Hell (Luke 12:4-5; Revelation 1:18; Revelation 14:10; Isaiah & 30:33).

And, you're right, "if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged" (1st Corinthians 11:31). The mirror can be a great tool. Yet, "except" we "repent," we "shall all likewise perish" (Luke 13:3,5).

Image

I didn't make that picture and I wouldn't have worded it exactly like that, but I understand the sentiment. God, at one time loved the world so much that He gave His Son to be the Author of eternal salvation to those that are obedient to Him. He gave His Son so that He would not have to send those that would love Him in the correct way to the Hell He created for the angels that sinned. (John 3:16; Matthew 25:41; & Hebrews 5:9)

Yes. The mirror is a valuable, but underused tool. Proof of this is that those that rebuke and speak uprightly are hated (Amos 5:10). But, then, He was hated before they were; the world loves its own but hates those that are not of it (John 15:18). Those that correctly use the mirror understand that open rebuke is better than secret love (Proverbs 27:5).

Even the righteous are scarcely saved; there's not much hope for the ungodly, nor the sinner (1st Peter 4:18).
Last edited by branham1965 on Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.



User avatar
luchnia
He Which Soweth Sparingly Shall Reap also Sparingly
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:01 am

Re: There is no man that sinneth not

Post by luchnia » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:27 am

We as saints of God should loathe sin and anything associated with it and we have love of God to tell our fellow man to get out of it or perish without God. I am oft amazed at those that condone and allow certain types of sin, acting like it is ok to walk in.

The Word of God becomes a shame and foolishness to such a person. Over time they will be desensitized to the light because they allow darkness to overcome them and they give away to such seduction of the evil one. As the writer stated, awake to righteousness and sin not...

One that looks in the mirror may want to ask the question, what is the fate of a sinner and then go to God's word and find the answer of that question.


Word up!

User avatar
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 4870
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:27 pm

Re: There is no man that sinneth not

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:59 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:33 am
We all need to concern ourselves with our own issues.
This has to be the most over discussed subject i have ever seen on here.
I actually think Hell and who is going there is under-discussed. After all, practically every one is going there.

Jesus, Himself, talked more about Hell than Heaven. Those that don't talk about Hell more than they talk about Heaven are not like Him, in that respect.

And, I agree that we need to concern ourselves with our own issues. But, that doesn't mean we are to ignore others, does it? Is concerning ourselves with our own issues more than we concern ourselves with the issues of others the best way to love our neighbor as ourselves?


Job 14:4 King James Version
Who can bring a CLEAN thing out of an UNCLEAN? Not one.

User avatar
luchnia
He Which Soweth Sparingly Shall Reap also Sparingly
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:01 am

Re: There is no man that sinneth not

Post by luchnia » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:33 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:59 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:33 am
We all need to concern ourselves with our own issues.
This has to be the most over discussed subject i have ever seen on here.
I actually think Hell and who is going there is under-discussed. After all, practically every one is going there.

Jesus, Himself, talked more about Hell than Heaven. Those that don't talk about Hell more than they talk about Heaven are not like Him, in that respect.

And, I agree that we need to concern ourselves with our own issues. But, that doesn't mean we are to ignore others, does it? Is concerning ourselves with our own issues more than we concern ourselves with the issues of others the best way to love our neighbor as ourselves?
I fully agree and I believe scripture agrees with you.


Word up!

User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 6386
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: There is no man that sinneth not

Post by branham1965 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:06 pm

People who are constantly on others ,Bible bashing them and damning them to hell are really masking their deeper psychological illnesses with religion.


Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:59 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:33 am
We all need to concern ourselves with our own issues.
This has to be the most over discussed subject i have ever seen on here.
I actually think Hell and who is going there is under-discussed. After all, practically every one is going there.

Jesus, Himself, talked more about Hell than Heaven. Those that don't talk about Hell more than they talk about Heaven are not like Him, in that respect.

And, I agree that we need to concern ourselves with our own issues. But, that doesn't mean we are to ignore others, does it? Is concerning ourselves with our own issues more than we concern ourselves with the issues of others the best way to love our neighbor as ourselves?



User avatar
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 4870
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:27 pm

Re: There is no man that sinneth not

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:34 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:06 pm
People who are constantly on others ,Bible bashing them and damning them to hell are really masking their deeper psychological illnesses with religion.

Or, they are the most honest with the Scriptures and the most loving people on Earth.

Just depends upon your perspective, really.

Someone that won't warn their friends about Hell really isn't their friend, at all. After all, Jesus warned His friends about Hell.
Luke 12:4-5 King James Version

REAL FRIENDS WARN ONE ANOTHER ABOUT HELL

"And I say unto you My friends, be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into Hell; yea, I say unto you, fear Him."


Job 14:4 King James Version
Who can bring a CLEAN thing out of an UNCLEAN? Not one.

Post Reply