Dake Bible Discussion BoardDivine Healing Technician Training Course

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Hill Top
Go Ye and Teach All Nations, Baptizing Them in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost

Re: Divine Healing Technician Training Course

Post by Hill Top » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:32 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:00 pm
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:04 pm
Why is a physical element (water) necessary to be "baptized into Christ," but a physical element is not necessary to be "baptized with the Spirit"?
Hill Top wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:14 pm
Because we do the one and God does the other.
Great question about John's baptism. What is your answer?
Again, because we do the baptizing of converts and God gives the gift of the Holy Ghost to those who really turn from sin (repent).

Hill Top
Go Ye and Teach All Nations, Baptizing Them in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost

Post by Hill Top » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:40 pm

Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:00 pm
Hill Top wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:14 pm
Why was water necessary for John's baptism unto repentance?
As to we doing the one while God does the other. . . I don't think it is that simple... Because we do the one in the Name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost. It's as if God is carrying out the water baptism through us.
I agree with that, and we obey the apostle's commandments that are from God...ie. Acts 2:38.
God carried out the baptism of the Holy Ghost "through us" too, at Samaria and for the twelve at Ephesus.
You gotta remember that God's servants on earth now are one with God as Jesus was one with God.
We are all of one Body.

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:44 pm

Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:21 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:44 pm
PEOPLE show real natural human love everyday.
The idea that one must be saved or religious to show love is nonsense.
Hill Top wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:00 pm
If men don't love God, they can't love anyone else.
branham1965 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:29 pm
Phil,

i ain't buying what you and Roger are selling.
Did I miss something? Is someone charging for something?

How much are you charging, Phil?

Hardy har har !
But seriously...
To follow Christ costs you your old life, and sometimes all you used to do or know.

luchnia
He Which Soweth Sparingly Shall Reap also Sparingly

Post by luchnia » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:30 am

Hill Top wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:44 pm
To follow Christ costs you your old life, and sometimes all you used to do or know.
A hearty amen to this statement!

There are so many wannabes out there that "play the game" in word, yet have no action, and really need to take some mirror time to see who they really are. They try to hang on to their sin by justifying it and yet claim a place in the kingdom of God.

One thing I remember from days of old and that is "you might fool men, but you won't fool God no matter how much you try." God won't be fooled. Look at what happens to satan and men think they can game play around with sin and with God mixing light and darkness? Amazing when you think about it.

Word up!

luchnia
He Which Soweth Sparingly Shall Reap also Sparingly

Post by luchnia » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:30 pm

So far I have thoroughly enjoyed the videos. There are certainly some things that I don't think are fully accurate with scripture and could be questioned, however Curry is very detailed and reasonably well-studied and a no nonsense type of individual. There are a number of prophecies concerning him about the John Lake ministry which are questionable as well.

I think without question there are many gold nuggets one can get from his videos and he has some rather interesting documented cases of healing and not just internal healing. There are even some resurrections. I certainly don't know the validity of the cases because I was not there, yet seems that many are accurate from the info available.

I like how he deals with what he calls "sacred cows" and gets to the bottom of those with full head-on scripture. He is definitely very different than the so-called healers out there today.

Word up!