Dake Bible Discussion BoardDivine Healing Technician Training Course

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
luchnia
Disperse Abroad! Give to the Poor! So Shall Thy Righteousness Remain Evermore!

Re: Divine Healing Technician Training Course

Post by luchnia » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:29 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:30 pm
OBVIOUSLY
you do not understand what the Prophet Branham or Dad Hagin taught now do you...

luchnia wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:33 am
branham1965 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:53 am
Oh come on save it would you.
luchnia wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:27 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:52 pm
Christians fight the world,the flesh and the devil every day.

I do not believe people who say they do not fight the world,the flesh or the devil.
That is a shame, because they don't have to. They have the authority to trample the enemy underfoot by God's power through Jesus. Jesus never fought the world, the flesh, or the devil and He works through us. The saint has complete victory and Ephesians tell us where the warfare is at and that is not here in the earthly in any manner.
Why would I save it and make light of what Christ did for me? You follow deliverance pastors such as Branham, Hagin and others, yet you often post statements that do not indicate deliverance such as the one about daily fighting the flesh, the world, and the devil. Hagin is a teacher of victory and his testimony is one of victory. Since you do not agree with him, can you explain your differences based on scripture?
All one has to do is go to their web sites and they can see for themselves, or watch their videos. You can also read the books. Do you ever read any of Hagin's books? How about The Believer's Authority? Have you read that one? I suggest you read that if you want to know what Hagin believed about victory.

Hagin taught FULL victory and wholeness through Christ. You might also read Redeemed From Poverty, Sickness, and Spiritual Death. Hagin has so many books on victory. I have quite a few of them in my library here.

Word up!

Hill Top
All Things, Whatsoever Ye Shall Ask in Prayer, Believing, Ye Shall Receive

Post by Hill Top » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:39 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:30 pm
Hill Top wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:33 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:59 am
You deny the Holy Trinity .
Show me where that is in the bible, please.

"And God said, Let us make man in our image...".

Who do you think the us and our is?
"US" is God and the Word. (John 1:1)

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:56 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:21 pm
Why would a person who has done all of the above refuse to be water baptized, if possible?
luchnia wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:35 am
In my opinion, I don't think anyone who has been saved by the immersion into Christ would refuse the outward sign of the immersion in water at some point. Even though it is not required for salvation, it is still the right thing to do to outwardly signify the inward change in a person.

Any saint of God would want to illustrate to all, the cleansing that happened to the inward man at conversion. It sort of reminds me of how important our light is to the world. We would be wrong to put a bowl over the light then none could see it. I have seen many get water baptized and always have enjoyed the occasion and the special moment when one comes up out of the water.
Due to faulty teaching, I don't think a lot of folks understand the significance of water baptism. Not surprising in a world where U.S. citizens don't know what Easter is about. Basic Sunday School knowledge is no longer to be taken for granted amongst the general population.

Acts 10:42-43 King James Version
"And He commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is He which was ordained of God to be the Judge of Quick and Dead. To Him give all the Prophets witness, that through His Name WHOSEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL RECEIVE REMISSION OF SINS."

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:00 pm

Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:04 pm
Why is a physical element (water) necessary to be "baptized into Christ," but a physical element is not necessary to be "baptized with the Spirit"?
Hill Top wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:14 pm
Because we do the one and God does the other.
Great question about John's baptism. What is your answer?

"And He commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is He which was ordained of God to be the Judge of Quick and Dead. To Him give all the Prophets witness, that through His Name WHOSEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL RECEIVE REMISSION OF SINS."

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:00 pm

Hill Top wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:14 pm
Why was water necessary for John's baptism unto repentance?
As to we doing the one while God does the other. . . I don't think it is that simple... Because we do the one in the Name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost. It's as if God is carrying out the water baptism through us.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:04 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:16 pm
:mrgreen: :lol!: I agree with you luchnia.This all has been ridden into the ground.

We talked on here about a flat earth for awhile and it was ... interesting until it got tedious .
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:59 pm
Hey, I really enjoyed your thread about Flat Earth. It's a great Bible truth! :mrgreen:

branham1965 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:20 pm
Hi Roger.
I read that Dr.Dowie believed in a flat earth.
I have been looking for that quote for awhile.Thank you. :scatter:
That's an interesting fact. Dowie wasn't the only one.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:13 pm

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:01 pm
The sinner does not love. Therefore, the sinner's faith does not work (Prov. 66:18; 1 Jn 3:14, 4:8, 4:20, 3:20-22, & 5:14-15).
luchnia wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:20 am
Would not a sinner love, just not in the way and manner of divine love because they have not been born from above and have Jesus life in them? Or are they not capable of love? Look at Luke 6:32 where it states that sinners love those that love them. Be interesting to see what the greek word is there for love.

From what I have seen over the years the attributes of love are displayed by sinners in many ways and I think that there are more scriptures that point this out. Some sinners are more benevolent and show love more than saints do.

I suppose their love may not be genuine and really depends on how love is defined? I do think they cannot love from divine love unless they are saints. What are your thoughts on this?
The issue is that love is fulfilling the Law, which requires loving God with all that you are and your neighbor as yourself. All sinners fall short of this. Therefore, they do not truly love. I believe that whatever evidences of love you may see in them are evidences of God's grace toward them in that He hasn't allowed them to be given fully over to the evil one.

How many claim to be saved that don't love their neighbors as themselves? How many can honestly say that they love God with their all in all?

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:16 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:11 pm
Faith works by love.Galatians 5:6

If one does not walk in the Divine love of God
then their faith it is nothing.1 Corinthians 13.

The law of the New Creation is LOVE. +love +jesussign
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:01 pm
Love is the fulfilling of the Law (Rom. 13:10; Gal. 5:14).

Sin is the transgression of the Law (1 Jn. 3:4).

The sinner does not love. Therefore, the sinner's faith does not work (Prov. 66:18; 1 Jn 3:14, 4:8, 4:20, 3:20-22, & 5:14-15).
branham1965 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:35 pm
What on earth are you talking about that for??!!

What does it have to do with my comments ??
It has to do with the context of the thread at the point your post appeared.

Faith works by love.
Love is fulfilling the Law.
If one does not fulfil the Law, they do "not walk in the Divine love of God" and "their faith is is nothing."

I don't think our posts are in disagreement? Am I incorrect?

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:17 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:44 pm
PEOPLE show real natural human love everyday.

The idea that one must be saved or religious to show love is nonsense.
Natural human love doesn't go far enough.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:21 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:44 pm
PEOPLE show real natural human love everyday.
The idea that one must be saved or religious to show love is nonsense.
Hill Top wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:00 pm
If men don't love God, they can't love anyone else.
branham1965 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:29 pm
Phil,

i ain't buying what you and Roger are selling.
Did I miss something? Is someone charging for something?

How much are you charging, Phil?