Dake Bible Discussion BoardDivine Healing Technician Training Course

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Divine Healing Technician Training Course

Post by branham1965 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:53 am

Oh come on save it would you.
luchnia wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:27 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:52 pm
Christians fight the world,the flesh and the devil every day.

I do not believe people who say they do not fight the world,the flesh or the devil.
That is a shame, because they don't have to. They have the authority to trample the enemy underfoot by God's power through Jesus. Jesus never fought the world, the flesh, or the devil and He works through us. The saint has complete victory and Ephesians tell us where the warfare is at and that is not here in the earthly in any manner.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:59 am

You deny the Holy Trinity .

You teach baptismal regeneration,sinless perfectionism,the impossibility of apostasy and more aberrant strange doctrines .Your church has 16 members.No thanks.

Hill Top wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:42 pm
luchnia wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:08 am
Here is a very simple question for you that has nothing to do with a saint sinning because a saint cannot sin as long as God's seed remains in them, but a saint making a choice to do something - nothing more or nothing less than a simple choice to do something.

What happens if a saint makes a choice to sin? Notice carefully that this question does NOT state what happens when a saint sins, but what happens if a saint makes a choice to sin?
It shows that the seed of God was not in them.
Had it been, it would have precluded sin.
Last edited by branham1965 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:14 am

Same old broken record.Responding like zombies in a cult.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:23 am

Forget it.

Hill Top wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:42 pm
luchnia wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:08 am
Here is a very simple question for you that has nothing to do with a saint sinning because a saint cannot sin as long as God's seed remains in them, but a saint making a choice to do something - nothing more or nothing less than a simple choice to do something.

What happens if a saint makes a choice to sin? Notice carefully that this question does NOT state what happens when a saint sins, but what happens if a saint makes a choice to sin?
It shows that the seed of God was not in them.
Had it been, it would have precluded sin.
[/quote]

luchnia
Have Faith in God

Post by luchnia » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:33 am

branham1965 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:53 am
luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

I do not believe people who say they do not fight the world,the flesh or the devil.
That is a shame, because they don't have to. They have the authority to trample the enemy underfoot by God's power through Jesus. Jesus never fought the world, the flesh, or the devil and He works through us. The saint has complete victory and Ephesians tell us where the warfare is at and that is not here in the earthly in any manner.
Why would I save it and make light of what Christ did for me? You follow deliverance pastors such as Branham, Hagin and others, yet you often post statements that do not indicate deliverance such as the one about daily fighting the flesh, the world, and the devil. Hagin is a teacher of victory and his testimony is one of victory. Since you do not agree with him, can you explain your differences based on scripture?

Word up!

Hill Top
Bless the Lord with All Thine Soul and Forget Not Who Satifieth Thy Mouth with Good Things

Post by Hill Top » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:33 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:59 am
Show me where that is in the bible, please.
You teach baptismal regeneration,
"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;" (Titus 3:5 )
"Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life." (Rom 6:4)
sinless perfectionism,
"Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
For he that is dead is freed from sin." (Rom 6:6-7)
Yes, I teach these biblically documented tenets. And I thank the Lord for the way to show them from scripture.
the impossibility of apostasy and more aberrant strange doctrines .
That isn't something I teach.
The works of the wicked are a testament to the apostasy on earth now.
Men who turn folks away from baptismal regeneration, away from obedience to God, and away from the Light are the apostate...to those who do love God above all else.
Just today I picked up a tract from Billy Graham; "How to become a Christian"; that was without the truth to set one free from sin.
He isn't of God, and neither are others who imagine sanctification is by mumbling a few words to oneself.
Your church has 16 members.No thanks.
"Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?" {Luke 18:8)
"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." (Matt 7:22-23)

Hill Top
Bless the Lord with All Thine Soul and Forget Not Who Satifieth Thy Mouth with Good Things

Post by Hill Top » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:36 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:14 am
Same old broken record.Responding like zombies in a cult.
But I forgive your response, and hope my continual shining the light of God on false doctrines will eventually bear fruit from the readers here and those looking over our shoulders.

TruthSeeker
Wrestle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places

Post by TruthSeeker » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:30 pm

Hill Top wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:33 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:59 am
Show me where that is in the bible, please.

"And God said, Let us make man in our image...".

Who do you think the us and our is?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:30 pm

OBVIOUSLY
you do not understand what the Prophet Branham or Dad Hagin taught now do you...

luchnia wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:33 am
branham1965 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:53 am
luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

Why would I save it and make light of what Christ did for me? You follow deliverance pastors such as Branham, Hagin and others, yet you often post statements that do not indicate deliverance such as the one about daily fighting the flesh, the world, and the devil. Hagin is a teacher of victory and his testimony is one of victory. Since you do not agree with him, can you explain your differences based on scripture?

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:26 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:30 pm
OBVIOUSLY
you do not understand what the Prophet Branham or Dad Hagin taught now do you...
Branham was not in any way optimistic about the percentage of people that would finally be saved.

I think Hagin was far more optimistic than Branham.

► Show Spoiler