Dake Bible Discussion BoardDivine Healing Technician Training Course

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Divine Healing Technician Training Course

Post by branham1965 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:26 am

Phil,

You
teach instant immediate sanctification forever

INSTEAD OF THE TRUTH OF progressive sanctification in Christ.

EVERY PREACHER OR TEACHER WHO HAS TAUGHT SINLESS PERFECTIONISM

HAS FAILED IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE WORLD.

luchnia
Have Faith in God

Post by luchnia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:12 am

branham1965 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:26 am
Phil,

You
teach instant immediate sanctification forever

INSTEAD OF THE TRUTH OF progressive sanctification in Christ.

EVERY PREACHER OR TEACHER WHO HAS TAUGHT SINLESS PERFECTIONISM

HAS FAILED IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE WORLD.
I think Hilltop simply teaches sinlessness which is the same thing God's word teaches. The difference in Hilltop's doctrine and scripture is that he does not believe a child of God can fall and choose to serve satan.

Maybe it will help to remove the word "perfectionism" off of your statement, because Jesus taught sinlessness. Paul also taught sinlessness and told of the pending doom of one that is not free from sin. Dake also taught sinlessness and pure holiness. We know that Jesus did not fail in His teaching requiring sinlessness. Perfectionism is an entirely different matter when used in light of maturity and growth in maturity.

Many people combine these two terms and this is where it creates a conundrum. Remember even perfection and holiness is commanded of the child of God. If you live in sin you belong to the devil and walk according to that spirit and will be cast out. You do not have eternal life but eternal separation from God.

If we say a man cannot live without sin that doctrine is calling Jesus and the Spirit of God, liars. Every child of God is sinless. The scriptures are loaded with witnesses of this fact. The unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God. There is NO sin in a child of God and cannot be. If there is, they have not the Spirit of Christ and are none of His. A man in sin is NOT God's. God will destroy those that defile the temple.

Here are some things to remember that differentiate a born-again child of God from a sinner. The two are not the same and cannot be. Those that follow the devil do not belong to God:
1. You are delivered from sin.
2. You have crucified the flesh with the affections and lust
3. You are washed, sanctified, and justified
4. You have salvation
5. You are created in righteousness and true holiness
6. You have departed from iniquity
7. You have God living in you
8. You are free from the power of satan
9. You are a new creature
10. You have the witness of the Spirit in you
11. You live and walk in the Spirit
12. You are cleansed from all sin

Word up!

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:46 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:20 pm
I think that seeing the actions of the four bringing him to Him was the same as seeing the faith of the four. What difference is there between faith and action?

Is the same spiritual perception needed to determine whom we ought to heal? To that question, I ask to whom was Elias sent? Faith alone isn't enough to warrant receiving healing. Grace must come first. It is by grace through faith. Not faith alone.

luchnia wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:18 am
So it would seem there is no one size fits all when it comes to healing. You have the woman with the issue that was healed on her faith where Jesus perceived that virtue went from Him, but with these four men it would seem it was their faith that got their friend healed, then you also have the message in James where it implies the faith of the righteous is enough.

You bring up grace, but yet if in some cases healing is by one's faith. Is mercy a given since there might not be anything mentioned in the context that shows that mercy must be there such as the woman who touched His garment and was immediately healed? We also have healing that occurred because a word was spoken, or someone was touched, or simply by someone's faith and so on. In the case of the one man's daughter it seemed to entirely rely on the man's faith and no one else. Scripture says something along the lines of speak the word only and we do know she was healed in that selfsame hour that the word was spoken

I am curious how the Divine Healing Technician Training Course approaches these questionable things. I think that will go a long way in determining the scriptural validity of the course. I did hear the man state in the first video that there were things missing in the bible and that they were adding the missing items. Of course we know "adding what is missing" is dangerous territory to tread.

I tend to look at things of God such as healing in a purpose and orderly manner of process. In other words even though there might be many aspects to healing, it all has to have a solid step through process at its root. The challenge to my understanding on this is that there are so many different cases that don't seem to follow a concise pattern.

Certainly there are different ways in which healing is manifested, though I don't think that any of them are apart from the grace and mercy of God. Remove God's grace and mercy from the equation and I don't think healing (or for that matter, if taken to the extreme, continuing to live) is possible. So, I would say that all healing, even natural healing, starts in the grace and mercy of God. The more it moves along the spectrum toward the miraculous, the more God's grace and mercy is required.

► Show Spoiler

Hill Top
Bless the Lord with All Thine Soul and Forget Not Who Satifieth Thy Mouth with Good Things

Post by Hill Top » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:54 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:26 am
Phil,
You teach instant immediate sanctification forever without and progressive sanctification.
That is in contradiction to the Bible in my view.
In Hebrews we see these two verses..."Hebrews 10:10..."By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all."
As that sanctifying event has already occurred, why is it that anyone is NOT sanctified?
Because of failure to turn from sin and be washed from all past sin.

Hebrews 10:14... "For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified."
Thanks be to God for the ability to be cleansed from sin, and to have the atoning, sin remitting, blood of Christ applied to our bodies.
If you were perfect you would not look at women as you stated here.
I couldn't find the "here" that you mentioned. ?
It is written..."And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." (Gal 5:24)
I am Christ's, and my flesh, vile affections, and lusts were crucified with Christ when I was "immersed" into Him and into His death at my water baptism.

Hill Top
Bless the Lord with All Thine Soul and Forget Not Who Satifieth Thy Mouth with Good Things

Post by Hill Top » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:04 pm

luchnia wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:12 am
I think Hilltop simply teaches sinlessness which is the same thing God's word teaches. The difference in Hilltop's doctrine and scripture is that he does not believe a child of God can fall and choose to serve satan.
Do those reborn of God's seed have God's seed in them?
Of course they do, and scripture says they cannot commit sin because of it.

Your "falling away" seems to discount that?

luchnia
Have Faith in God

Post by luchnia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:08 am

Hill Top wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:04 pm
luchnia wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:12 am
Do those reborn of God's seed have God's seed in them?
Of course they do, and scripture says they cannot commit sin because of it.

Your "falling away" seems to discount that?
Here is a very simple question for you that has nothing to do with a saint sinning because a saint cannot sin as long as God's seed remains in them, but a saint making a choice to do something - nothing more or nothing less than a simple choice to do something.

What happens if a saint makes a choice to sin? Notice carefully that this question does NOT state what happens when a saint sins, but what happens if a saint makes a choice to sin?

Word up!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:52 pm

Christians fight the world,the flesh and the devil every day.

I do not believe people who say they do not fight the world,the flesh or the devil.

luchnia
Have Faith in God

Post by luchnia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:27 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:52 pm
Christians fight the world,the flesh and the devil every day.

I do not believe people who say they do not fight the world,the flesh or the devil.
That is a shame, because they don't have to. They have the authority to trample the enemy underfoot by God's power through Jesus. Jesus never fought the world, the flesh, or the devil and He works through us. The saint has complete victory and Ephesians tell us where the warfare is at and that is not here in the earthly in any manner.

Word up!

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:42 pm

luchnia wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:08 am
Here is a very simple question for you that has nothing to do with a saint sinning because a saint cannot sin as long as God's seed remains in them, but a saint making a choice to do something - nothing more or nothing less than a simple choice to do something.

What happens if a saint makes a choice to sin? Notice carefully that this question does NOT state what happens when a saint sins, but what happens if a saint makes a choice to sin?
It shows that the seed of God was not in them.
Had it been, it would have precluded sin.

luchnia
Have Faith in God

Post by luchnia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:44 pm

Hill Top wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:42 pm
luchnia wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:08 am

It shows that the seed of God was not in them.
Had it been, it would have precluded sin.
Ok, thanks for the reply.

Word up!