Dake Bible Discussion BoardDivine Healing Technician Training Course

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
luchnia
He Which Soweth Sparingly Shall Reap also Sparingly

Re: Divine Healing Technician Training Course

Post by luchnia » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:53 am

branham1965 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:52 pm
I was in baptismal regeneration Churches.
Sighs.
When you state baptismal regeneration, are you referring to the churches that teach and require water baptism instead of the baptism in Christ by the Spirit that occurs at the new birth? I know there are churches out there that teach water baptism is required for salvation, but they know little nor understand the baptism by the Spirit from God that is required for one to be born again from above.

Word up!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:15 pm

Phil,

One taught sinless perfection.

Dr.Roy Hicks said a person can prove anything by the Bible.

Hill Top wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:06 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Sighs.
Did they claim to live without sin?
Last edited by branham1965 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:21 pm

The Churches taught that water baptism to the believing penitent was for or in order to obtain the remission of past sins.

luchnia wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:53 am
branham1965 wrote:
Sighs.
When you state baptismal regeneration, are you referring to the churches that teach and require water baptism instead of the baptism in Christ by the Spirit that occurs at the new birth? I know there are churches out there that teach water baptism is required for salvation, but they know little nor understand the baptism by the Spirit from God that is required for one to be born again from above.

luchnia
He Which Soweth Sparingly Shall Reap also Sparingly

Post by luchnia » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:12 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:21 pm
The Churches taught that water baptism to the believing penitent was for or in order to obtain the remission of past sins.

luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:
Sighs.
Ok, thanks.

Word up!

Hill Top
Go Ye and Teach All Nations, Baptizing Them in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost

Post by Hill Top » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:46 pm

luchnia wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:44 am
Consider this - there are no doubt many sinners that have lived their lives without stealing, killing, committing adultery, etc., and still deny Jesus died, was buried, and rose from the dead...which is required for saving. They did not hurt the ones they loved and it is evident by their actions.
If you really believe that about "sinners", you are only fooling yourself.
If Jesus said that even sinners can love those that love them in Luke 6:32-36 why not accept what He said instead of making Him a liar and then take some time to learn to reconcile the rest of what He said about sinners with it? Why not try to understand His words?
It's really a moot point, as the loved and the lover are both without love.
They may love each other equally, but neither's love is true.
Sinners will condescend to others in the hope of gaining something.
It isn't pure love.
Their love is dependent on it's satisfying some lust.
If they really loved someone they would turn from sin.
Scripture declares the attributes of love and, no doubt, as Jesus said, sinners do love those that love them; and if saints do as Jesus said in those verses they have NO gain because that is not what is truly important for the saint that He was teaching there. It really boils down to the difference behind the love that one bestows and that is Christ love working through us.
Sinners "love" like sinners, and saints "love" as Christ loves...without expectation of reward.
You mention obeying the commandments. So those that love are to obey the commandments, yet out of the hundreds upon hundreds of commandments which ones do they obey?
Love God above all else, and love your neighbor as you love yourself.
Can sinners do that?
I think not.

(Please pardon me for touching up your punctuation. It made it easier for me to understand your good questions.)

Hill Top
Go Ye and Teach All Nations, Baptizing Them in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost

Post by Hill Top » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:52 pm

luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:
Sighs.
Water baptism is "INTO" Christ. (Rom 6:3)
You referred to baptism "IN Christ", and I can't find that in the bible.

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:59 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:15 pm
Phil,
One taught sinless perfection.
I sure would like to hear their preachings.
Can it prove a circle is square?
I know it can't prove that (NT) sinners will go to heaven...which is the founding doctrine of every false church.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:50 pm

When a person or persons tell me that they do not have to battle with the world

or their the flesh or the devil

i know by experience and observation and by life they are not being totally honest.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:58 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:15 pm
Hill Top wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:59 pm
Can it prove a circle is square?

Careful, or this will become another Flat Earth thread (as the circular Earth has four corners). :mrgreen:

Job 14:4 King James Version
Who can bring a CLEAN thing out of an UNCLEAN? Not one.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:26 am

Phil,

You teach instant immediate sanctification forever without and progressive sanctification.

That is in contradiction to the Bible in my view.

If you were perfect you would not look at women as you stated here.
Hill Top wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:46 pm
luchnia wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:44 am
Consider this - there are no doubt many sinners that have lived their lives without stealing, killing, committing adultery, etc., and still deny Jesus died, was buried, and rose from the dead...which is required for saving. They did not hurt the ones they loved and it is evident by their actions.
If you really believe that about "sinners", you are only fooling yourself.
If Jesus said that even sinners can love those that love them in Luke 6:32-36 why not accept what He said instead of making Him a liar and then take some time to learn to reconcile the rest of what He said about sinners with it? Why not try to understand His words?
It's really a moot point, as the loved and the lover are both without love.
They may love each other equally, but neither's love is true.
Sinners will condescend to others in the hope of gaining something.
It isn't pure love.
Their love is dependent on it's satisfying some lust.
If they really loved someone they would turn from sin.
Scripture declares the attributes of love and, no doubt, as Jesus said, sinners do love those that love them; and if saints do as Jesus said in those verses they have NO gain because that is not what is truly important for the saint that He was teaching there. It really boils down to the difference behind the love that one bestows and that is Christ love working through us.
Sinners "love" like sinners, and saints "love" as Christ loves...without expectation of reward.
You mention obeying the commandments. So those that love are to obey the commandments, yet out of the hundreds upon hundreds of commandments which ones do they obey?
Love God above all else, and love your neighbor as you love yourself.
Can sinners do that?
I think not.

(Please pardon me for touching up your punctuation. It made it easier for me to understand your good questions.)