Dake Bible Discussion BoardDivine Healing Technician Training Course

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Post Reply
Hill Top
Go Ye and Teach All Nations, Baptizing Them in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost
Posts: 828
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Re: Divine Healing Technician Training Course

Post by Hill Top » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:31 pm

luchnia wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:52 pm
Have you listened to his videos? I have watched four of them and there are some great refreshing nuggets so far. He uses the scriptures a lot which I like.
How many people have you healed so far?



User avatar
luchnia
He Which Soweth Sparingly Shall Reap also Sparingly
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:01 am

Re: Divine Healing Technician Training Course

Post by luchnia » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:52 am

bibleman wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:30 pm
This is the song I think...
HAAAA....yes, that was it! I had to chuckle when I saw that. Funny how some thoughts make you think of a song. As I get older it bugs me that I cannot think about something important, but can remember some silly song I heard when I was younger. Our brains sure do work weird sometimes. :mrgreen:


Word up!

User avatar
luchnia
He Which Soweth Sparingly Shall Reap also Sparingly
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:01 am

Re: Divine Healing Technician Training Course

Post by luchnia » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:12 am

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:03 pm
luchnia wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:52 pm
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:00 pm
Years ago, I read a book of John G. Lake's messages. It was very inspiring.

If I understand, correctly, the linked playlist (linked below) is by Curry Blake who claims to teach just as John G. Lake did. The Divine Healing Technician training should be very interesting.

Curry Blake - Divine Healing Technician Training - DHT

Thank you.
Have you listened to his videos? I have watched four of them and there are some great refreshing nuggets so far. He uses the scriptures a lot which I like.
I would like to, but I haven't taken the time to actually start listening to them. I have another series that I really want to listen to and digest first.
I watched a couple more and I think it was session 6 that had some information which I already knew, but sometimes you need to be reminded of things. There is no doubt, Curry has seen quite a lot at his age. He has been going at it since the 90s. At one point he spoke of how simple healing is and how it is the life of Christ in us that exudes forth from us. This put me in remembrance of the many scriptures relating to that very point of what it is all about.

He also goes into why so many fail at healing and his points were very good and I think some of them are spot on. I really like how he talks about excuses that are made out of fear. I also like how he stays on the simple and shows the scriptures of exactly how Jesus handled each event. His primary goal seems to be to show exactly what Jesus did and how He conducted Himself in various encounters.

It really is so simple and not complicated. Man complicates it because they remain ignorant. I have often said the same things over my tenure. I remember once a man talking and teaching about fighting with demons, and I thought, why would anyone fight with a demon since we have complete authority over them through Jesus? In my opinion, to think that you would fight with a demon is quite silly. If Jesus made it simple, no need to complicate it.


Word up!

User avatar
luchnia
He Which Soweth Sparingly Shall Reap also Sparingly
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:01 am

Re: Divine Healing Technician Training Course

Post by luchnia » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:21 am

branham1965 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:51 pm
If you are talking to me i am not familiar with that fellow.I heard great things about John Lake.
Kenneth Hagin spoke of him and Gordon Lindsay wrote a book about him.
I will listen to him in the next few days.
My guess is that you will like his teaching since he sticks close to scripture and gives evidence to what he is teaching. He does tell a few stories to share, but other than that the lessons are scripture based.

If you are one that don't care for the stories you can simply speed through them, yet some have to do with healing encounters he has experienced. I have learned over the years, to grab the gold nuggets and wisdom pearls and throw out the chaff.

I am glad Spiritblade posted the sessions for us. There is always something worthwhile we can learn as long as our standard is God's word. Hope you get some gold nuggets out of them.


Word up!

User avatar
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 4870
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:27 pm

Re: Divine Healing Technician Training Course

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:01 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:17 pm
God is no respecter of persons... He is only a respecter of faith.
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:42 pm
Interesting. But, perhaps, not quite accurate.
TruthSeeker wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:42 am
The above statement is perhaps interesting to the over analytical and religious mind but to the just that shall live by faith it is exciting! Not only exciting but very accurate. "... and without faith it is impossible to please God" Hebrews 11:6. To me that is pretty straight forward to what God respects.

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:28 pm
Does the Bible anywhere say that "the UNJUST shall live by faith alone"? What scripture shows that the UNJUST shall live by faith alone?

Certainly, it is impossible to please God without faith, but where does the Bible say that faith alone is pleasing to God?

TruthSeeker wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:03 am

Can you list one thing God respects in a person that did not come by faith?
Does anything come by faith alone? Even faith, in and of itself does not garner respect.


Job 14:4 King James Version
Who can bring a CLEAN thing out of an UNCLEAN? Not one.

User avatar
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 4870
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:27 pm

Re: Divine Healing Technician Training Course

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:10 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:28 pm
Does the Bible anywhere say that "the UNJUST shall live by faith alone"? What scripture shows that the UNJUST shall live by faith alone?

Certainly, it is impossible to please God without faith, but where does the Bible say that faith alone is pleasing to God?

Hill Top wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:28 pm
The only place I could find the words "faith" and "alone" in the same verse was..."Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone." (James 2:17)
Faith is manifested by deeds.

James 2:22 King James Version
Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?


Faith works with works and works perfect faith.

When was righteousness imputed to Abraham? Before or after he offered Isaac?

Why was Abel's sacrifice accepted, but Cain's rejected?


Job 14:4 King James Version
Who can bring a CLEAN thing out of an UNCLEAN? Not one.

User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 6386
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: Divine Healing Technician Training Course

Post by branham1965 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:03 am

I found an incredible help for Biblical study.Its been around for ever.I remember seeing it in Warren years ago.
It is called
NAVE'S TOPICAL BIBLE.
Billy Graham said outside the Bible this is the book that i depend on more than other.

It has 8 pages of Scriptures on backsliding.I bought mine on Alibris for $1.45 plus shipping and handling.



User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 6386
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: Divine Healing Technician Training Course

Post by branham1965 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:57 am

I meant to say it goes from A to Z. All is covered by Scripture.

A great tool for study.
branham1965 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:03 am
I found an incredible help for Biblical study.Its been around for ever.I remember seeing it in Warren years ago.
It is called
NAVE'S TOPICAL BIBLE.
Billy Graham said outside the Bible this is the book that i depend on more than other.

It has 8 pages of Scriptures on backsliding.I bought mine on Alibris for $1.45 plus shipping and handling.



TruthSeeker
Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:50 am

Re: Divine Healing Technician Training Course

Post by TruthSeeker » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:58 am

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:01 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:17 pm
God is no respecter of persons... He is only a respecter of faith.
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:42 pm
Interesting. But, perhaps, not quite accurate.
TruthSeeker wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:42 am
The above statement is perhaps interesting to the over analytical and religious mind but to the just that shall live by faith it is exciting! Not only exciting but very accurate. "... and without faith it is impossible to please God" Hebrews 11:6. To me that is pretty straight forward to what God respects.

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:28 pm
Does the Bible anywhere say that "the UNJUST shall live by faith alone"? What scripture shows that the UNJUST shall live by faith alone?

Certainly, it is impossible to please God without faith, but where does the Bible say that faith alone is pleasing to God?

TruthSeeker wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:03 am

Can you list one thing God respects in a person that did not come by faith?
Does anything come by faith alone? Even faith, in and of itself does not garner respect.
No problem. I see where you are coming from.



User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 6386
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: Divine Healing Technician Training Course

Post by branham1965 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:11 pm

Faith works by love.Galatians 5:6

If one does not walk in the Divine love of God
then their faith it is nothing.1 Corinthians 13.

The law of the New Creation is LOVE. +love +jesussign



Post Reply