Dake Bible Discussion BoardDivine Healing Technician Training Course

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Divine Healing Technician Training Course

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:00 pm

Years ago, I read a book of John G. Lake's messages. It was very inspiring.

If I understand, correctly, the linked playlist (linked below) is by Curry Blake who claims to teach just as John G. Lake did. The Divine Healing Technician training should be very interesting.

Curry Blake - Divine Healing Technician Training - DHT

Thank you.

Acts 10:42-43 King James Version
"And He commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is He which was ordained of God to be the Judge of Quick and Dead. To Him give all the Prophets witness, that through His Name WHOSEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL RECEIVE REMISSION OF SINS."

Hill Top
Behold, I Give You Power to Tread Over All the Power of the Enemy

Re: Divine Healing Technician Training Course

Post by Hill Top » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:45 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:00 pm

If I understand, correctly, the linked playlist (linked below) is by Curry Blake who claims to teach just as John G. Lake did. The Divine Healing Technician training should be very interesting.

Thank you.
If you want to heal someone, reach over and say..."In the name of Jesus Christ be healed".
If God has enabled you to bring glory to God the Father and to the name of Jesus Christ the man will be healed.
If not...He won't.
Now, send me thirty dollars for my "course" !
Thanks !

luchnia
God is Able to Make All Grace Abound Toward You; that Ye May Always Have All Sufficiency in All Things

Post by luchnia » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:11 am

Hill Top wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:45 pm
If you want to heal someone, reach over and say..."In the name of Jesus Christ be healed".
If God has enabled you to bring glory to God the Father and to the name of Jesus Christ the man will be healed.
If not...He won't.
Now, send me thirty dollars for my "course" !
Thanks !
Nice sentiment, but that theory has holes in it because Jesus was enabled by God to heal and bring glory to God. The challenge is He could not heal everyone and we know He was not a failure to do the will of The Father. Scripture shows us why He could not heal all people which is the key to any recipient being healed.

Word up!

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:30 am

And, I don't think there's any charge to watch the course.

"And He commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is He which was ordained of God to be the Judge of Quick and Dead. To Him give all the Prophets witness, that through His Name WHOSEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL RECEIVE REMISSION OF SINS."

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:23 pm

luchnia wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:11 am
Nice sentiment, but that theory has holes in it because Jesus was enabled by God to heal and bring glory to God. The challenge is He could not heal everyone and we know He was not a failure to do the will of The Father. Scripture shows us why He could not heal all people which is the key to any recipient being healed.
Show me a case where Jesus' attempt to heal someone failed.
If someone comes to you to be healed, they have the faith necessary to be healed.
Now, has God enabled you to heal?
"Got faith?"

That will be another twenty five dollars, please.
Would you like to start a tab?

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:25 pm

Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:30 am
And, I don't think there's any charge to watch the course.
I'm surprised.
These kinds of hucksters usually ask for the money up-front.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:30 pm

Hill Top wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:23 pm
luchnia wrote:
If someone comes to you to be healed, they have the faith necessary to be healed.
"Got faith?"

There are several instances in the Gospels where Jesus did not heal when he could have and at least one instance of where He could not heal.

Here's one where it doesn't say whether or not He healed those that came to Him. But, it certainly says that He didn't want the first healing broadcast to the general population and when they heard and came to Him to be healed, He left the area (implying that He did not heal them).
TELL NO MAN

Luke 5:12-16 King James Version
And it came to pass, when He was in a certain city, behold a man full of leprosy: who seeing Jesus fell on his face, and besought him, saying, "Lord, if Thou wilt, Thou canst make me clean."

And He put forth His hand, and touched him, saying,
"I will: be thou clean."

And immediately the leprosy departed from him.

And He charged him to
"Tell no man: but go, and shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing, according as Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them."

But so much the more went there a fame abroad of Him: and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by Him of their infirmities.

And He withdrew Himself into the wilderness, and prayed.

luchnia
God is Able to Make All Grace Abound Toward You; that Ye May Always Have All Sufficiency in All Things

Post by luchnia » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:48 pm

Hill Top wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:23 pm
luchnia wrote:
"Got faith?"

Jesus did not even attempt to heal some. Some think this was because of their unbelief. Others believe He chose not to for some reason. It wasn't just healing, it was no mighty works. You would think that He could have healed on His faith alone, which would be my guess, yet for whatever reasons it did not occur in some areas.

Word up!

luchnia

Post by luchnia » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:59 pm

Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:00 pm

Thank you.
I looked through a few videos and those I looked at was mostly John G. Lake history and how Curry got into it. Curry's story of what happened to him as a child is remarkable! It is amazing how he survived being run over with a car and he was pulled by the tire up through the wheel well. Ripped his ear completely off and top of his scalp all the way to his other ear and all sorts of damage. Doctors at first said he would die. To top it all of his dad was the one that ran over him.

The first few videos really doesn't have much technical analysis about healing, yet there was some nuggets here and there. I do plan to watch some of the others to see what is included.

Word up!

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:34 pm

Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:30 pm
There are several instances in the Gospels where Jesus did not heal when he could have and at least one instance of where He could not heal.
"Did not" and "could not" are entirely different situations.
Here's one where it doesn't say whether or not He healed those that came to Him. But, it certainly says that He didn't want the first healing broadcast to the general population and when they heard and came to Him to be healed, He left the area (implying that He did not heal them).
Again, "did not" doesn't equate to "could not".

Healing is a gift of the Spirit, so let us pray for that gift to be given...to the glory of God and to the name of Jesus Christ.