Dake Bible Discussion BoardNon Christians

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Non Christians

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:52 pm

luchnia wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:22 am
Here are some thoughts. What about a homosexual preacher that preaches solid doctrine throughout except when it comes to living the homosexual lifestyle? That is the one place that he is tripped up and preaches that scripture is wrong in that area.

Do you tell him how to live, or that he is living a lie before God, or do you deem him a swine and is that casting pearls for swine to trod under foot?
I'd say that he qualifies as a "dog" and isn't eligible to receive "holy" things. Tell him to repent. It probably won't do any good.

Any church that puts up with such a preacher is in sin.

SPIRITUAL SERVICE
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. — ROMANS 12:1

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:54 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:11 am
I may have went a bit overboard on this. +CrazyEyes +CrazyEyes +wink
Maybe.
+capital

SPIRITUAL SERVICE
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. — ROMANS 12:1

luchnia
He that will Love Life, and See Good Days, Let Him Eschew Evil

Post by luchnia » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:28 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:52 pm
luchnia wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:22 am
Here are some thoughts. What about a homosexual preacher that preaches solid doctrine throughout except when it comes to living the homosexual lifestyle? That is the one place that he is tripped up and preaches that scripture is wrong in that area.

Do you tell him how to live, or that he is living a lie before God, or do you deem him a swine and is that casting pearls for swine to trod under foot?
I'd say that he qualifies as a "dog" and isn't eligible to receive "holy" things. Tell him to repent. It probably won't do any good.

Any church that puts up with such a preacher is in sin.
There are quite a few "homo-preachers" out there now. Since it is an accepted lifestyle in society the so-called churches are jumping on the bandwagon out of "love". If you call them out on it you are somehow of the devil and anti-godlly.

Just think at the large amount of people listening to these false preachers that will decide it is ok for men to lust after men and women to lust after women and make it accepted as ok with God. Of course adultery and many other things are allowed in the churches of the world and have been for a very long time. It should disgust the child of God.

Word up!

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:38 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:00 pm
We may not agree on some doctrine Roger ...
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:43 pm
Yeah, we definitely disagree on some doctrine, but that doesn't mean we can't discuss it in a friendly manner.
branham1965 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:13 am
Yes we disagree on doctrine and on who we listen to as well.But it can be discussed in a friendly manner.
Speaking of disagreeing upon to whom we listen to...

SPIRITUAL SERVICE