Dake Bible Discussion BoardPro-Life v. Baby Hitler

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Pro-Life v. Baby Hitler

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:27 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:43 pm
I think it would depend upon what was known. If it were known for a fact that he would implement the Final Solution and the Holocaust and that only killing him would prevent it, why wouldn't any sane person kill Baby Hitler? Not killing him while knowing the certainty that he would murder millions would be millions of times worse than Saul consenting to Stephen being killed (Acts 8:1).

I think this is why we are to pray that the wicked would be miscarried so that they never have the opportunity to carry out the atrocities that they would otherwise carry out.
luchnia wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:27 am
In the day when there were men that could not be raised and receive eternal life death if an infant would have been destroyed it would spare many people great loss and destruction. We remember that David and others were to slay all those of the races that could not rise again. They had no possibility of a resurrection through salvation.

Hard to imagine offspring born from evil seed without any chance of salvation, yet events occurred that produced such. Foreknowledge is an amazing thing. If we knew what paths some would take on that broad way that leads to destruction, it would probably make us think much differently.
I understand what you're saying about the giants and that they have no resurrection. However, I don't think that the imprecatory prayer prescribed in Psalm 58 should be limited in application to only those of the giant races.

2 Thessalonians 2:10b-12 King James Version
... because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved... GOD SHALL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie: THAT THEY ALL MIGHT BE DAMNED who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

luchnia
As Thou Hast Believed, So Be It Done Unto Thee

Post by luchnia » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:38 pm

Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:27 pm
I think it would depend upon what was known. If it were known for a fact that he would implement the Final Solution and the Holocaust and that only killing him would prevent it, why wouldn't any sane person kill Baby Hitler? Not killing him while knowing the certainty that he would murder millions would be millions of times worse than Saul consenting to Stephen being killed (Acts 8:1).

I think this is why we are to pray that the wicked would be miscarried so that they never have the opportunity to carry out the atrocities that they would otherwise carry out.
luchnia wrote:
In the day when there were men that could not be raised and receive eternal life death if an infant would have been destroyed it would spare many people great loss and destruction. We remember that David and others were to slay all those of the races that could not rise again. They had no possibility of a resurrection through salvation.

Hard to imagine offspring born from evil seed without any chance of salvation, yet events occurred that produced such. Foreknowledge is an amazing thing. If we knew what paths some would take on that broad way that leads to destruction, it would probably make us think much differently.
I understand what you're saying about the giants and that they have no resurrection. However, I don't think that the imprecatory prayer prescribed in Psalm 58 should be limited in application to only those of the giant races.
I don't disagree with you at all. You are probably on the money with your reasoning on Psalm 58. I never really thought much about that angle.

Word up!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:59 pm

David is talking here about everyone apart from Jehovah.

Behold i was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me.

note l on Psalm 51 All of Adam's offspring are born in sin shapen in iniquity.
That is why we all need to be born again.

" Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?Be not deceived neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers,nor EFFEMINATE
NOR ABUSERS OF THEMSELVES WITH MANKIND,Nor thieves,nor covetous ,nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners shall inherit the kingdom of God.
AND SUCH WERE SOME OF YOU ,but ye are washed ye are sanctified ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God." See Dake notes l,m,n,o,p

Only the devil could come up with such a notion that God does not want the homosexual to repent and be delivered and saved. :-|
John 1:9,1 Timothy 2:4-5
2 Peter 3:9
Last edited by branham1965 on Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:18 pm

I worked in the hair cutting/barber industry and i knew a few of these people.

They need the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior just like the straight pagans and God haters and everyone else.
They need deliverance from these things.And people have been delivered ,healed,saved and made whole through the Lord Jesus Christ.

luchnia wrote:

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:26 pm

luchnia wrote:

branham1965 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:18 pm

No where does this Psalm refer to homosexuals??!!!

Where is the verse??
I worked in the hair cutting/barber industry and i knew a few of these people.

They need the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior just like the straight pagans and God haters and everyone else.
Who said anything about homosexuals in this thread?

... because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved... GOD SHALL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie: THAT THEY ALL MIGHT BE DAMNED who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:27 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:59 pm

" Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?Be not deceived neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers,nor EFFEMINATE
NOR ABUSERS OF THEMSELVES WITH MANKIND,Nor thieves,nor covetous ,nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners shall inherit the kingdom of God.
And such were some of youbut ye are washed ye are sanctified ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God." See notes l,m,n,o,p

Only the stinking rotten foul devil could come up with such a notion that God does not want the homosexual to repent and be delivered and saved.WHAT RUBBISH!!!!
That homosexual lesbian ,bi,transgender etc hating is from the pits of hell. John 1:9,1 Timothy 2:4-5
He's not talking about everyone apart from Jehovah in Psalm 58.

Are you wanting to change the topic to discuss homosexuals and whether or not they can be saved?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:40 pm

That is interesting.I am not sure where i got that thought. :o :o sighs... +ride

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:50 pm

The David Jeremiah SB says this is about corrupt judges,the NIVSB says its about the corrupt rulers
The OSB has an interesting note.
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:27 pm
branham1965 wrote:

And such were some of youbut ye are washed ye are sanctified ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God." See notes l,m,n,o,p

Only the stinking rotten foul devil could come up with such a notion that God does not want the homosexual to repent and be delivered and saved.WHAT RUBBISH!!!!
That homosexual lesbian ,bi,transgender etc hating is from the pits of hell. John 1:9,1 Timothy 2:4-5

Are you wanting to change the topic to discuss homosexuals and whether or not they can be saved?

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:43 pm

branham1965 wrote:

branham1965 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:50 pm
The David Jeremiah SB says this is about corrupt judges,the NIVSB says its about the corrupt rulers

Sorry to hear that. Makes me think they never read Psalm 58. Are you sure you are looking at Psalm 58?

Psalm 58:1-11 King James Version

LIKE THE UNTIMELY BIRTH OF A WOMAN

Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men?

Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in the earth.

The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies. Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear; which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely.

Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O LORD. Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces. As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.

Before your pots can feel the thorns, He shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in His wrath.

The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked. So that a man shall say, "Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily He is a God that judgeth in the earth."

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:04 am

The New Spirit Filled Life Bible NIV "Do you rulers indeed speak justly?Do you judge people with equity?No in your heart you devise injustice,and your hands mete out violence on the earth." Refers to rulers.
Dr.Ryrie and John MacArthur SB say it refers to unjust leaders.As does the King James Study Bible.
The Apostolic Study Bible published by the United Pentecostal Church International in 2014 has a bunch of notes on Psalm 58.

Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:43 pm
branham1965 wrote:

branham1965 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:50 pm

Sorry to hear that. Makes me think they never read Psalm 58. Are you sure you are looking at Psalm 58?

Psalm 58:1-11 King James Version

LIKE THE UNTIMELY BIRTH OF A WOMAN

Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men?

Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in the earth.

The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies. Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear; which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely.

Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O LORD. Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces. As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.

Before your pots can feel the thorns, He shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in His wrath.

The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked. So that a man shall say, "Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily He is a God that judgeth in the earth."