Dake Bible Discussion BoardTHREE BAPTISMS

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: THREE BAPTISMS

Post by branham1965 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:35 pm

JESUS did the will of the the Father.Saint John's Gospel.
This was His mission Luke 4:16ff
HEALING ,MIRACLES, DELIVERANCE OF CAPTIVES AND PREACHING THE ACCEPTABLE YEAR OF THE LORD WAS HIS MISSION BEFORE HIS PASSION.
HIS PREACHING WAS CONFIRMED WITH SIGNS FOLLOWING.
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:01 pm
Hill Top wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:37 pm
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:40 pm
Consider that He basically told the people at Nazareth that He wasn't gonna heal anyone unless He was specifically sent to them. It made them murderous. To my knowledge, they were all Jews.
See Luke 4.
I have never heard that perspective before.
Do you think that "not being sent" equates to "not wanting to heal"?
I think He wanted to obey the Father and fulfill His mission more than He wanted to heal.

Branham1965's post give a reason that He was not sent to heal: UNBELIEF.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:40 pm

You know i actually went to the HOLY LAND OF ISRAEL years ago.

My late Pastor took us to all the Biblical sights .We saw the places where the Lord walked and ministered.We all were so blessed.We went to Gethsemane,Calvary and the Resurrection Tomb...and the Upper Room.
It was such a special time.

Israel is exactly who God says they are.Who our Reverend Dake said they are.Who Pastor Rod Parsley knows who they are.
Saint Paul talks about
1.The Jews
2.The Gentiles
3.The Church of God

1 Corinthians 10:32

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:05 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:33 pm
THE LORD JESUS CHRIST is coming back to this earth one Day.He has plans for Israel.Wonderful good plans!!!
Zechariah 14 notes in Dake Bible.And He greatly loves the Jewish people.He does not hate them!!! No!!!
The devil and his demon forces and his human dupes through out history and today utterly
despise Israel and have tried to destroy Israel since Abraham!!!
Behold God is my salvation i will trust and not be afraid for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song and He also has become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2
Who is Israel?

Galatians 4:30 King James Version
Nevertheless what saith the Scripture? "Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:27 pm

I agree Roger.

I felt he was my friend?? My definition of friend can be different than most peoples i have found.

I mean no offence to my good friend macca here. :agrue:

Ed liked to debate on here.
Ed and Bibleman had some interesting discussions.
I wish he and some of the "old timers" here would come back.
Reverend Reuben was a great poster. Chris and some others. :agrue:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:30 pm
I miss reading Ed's posts.
branham1965 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:27 pm
I thought he was a Preacher.I know he liked to debate.
As for the other stuff about him i have no idea.
macca wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:10 am
branham1965 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:54 pm
Has it been that long??
I hope he is well.I wish he would come back. :Fade-color
He was a good debater. :mrgreen:

macca wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:53 am
luchnia wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:52 am
macca wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:14 am
Ed has resurrected :mrgreen:
Ok, I give. Who is Ed?

Justaned. Last seen Aug 2014.

Ed had a big chip on his shoulder, he fell out with the Word of Faith movement.
Ed did what a lot of Christians do when they join a movement of God.
They follow man and what men say and teach instead of the bible.
They preach and teach what their teachers say instead of Jesus and the word of God.
That cannot produce faith and they fall flat on their faces, so they become shipwreck and turn their back on that movement then preach and teach against it.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:37 pm

branham1965 wrote:
THE LORD JESUS CHRIST is coming back to this earth one Day.He has plans for Israel.Wonderful good plans!!!
Zechariah 14 notes in Dake Bible.And He greatly loves the Jewish people.He does not hate them!!! No!!!
The devil and his demon forces and his human dupes through out history and today utterly
Behold God is my salvation i will trust and not be afraid for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song and He also has become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2
Who is Israel?

Nevertheless what saith the Scripture? "Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."
branham1965 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:40 pm

My late Pastor took us to all the Biblical sights .We saw the places where the Lord walked and ministered.We all were so blessed.We went to Gethsemane,Calvary and the Resurrection Tomb...and the Upper Room.

Israel is exactly who God says they are.Who our Reverend Dake said they are.Who Pastor Rod Parsley knows who they are.
Saint Paul talks about
1.The Jews
2.The Gentiles
3.The Church of God

The Church is the Israel that matters.

Acts 10:42-43 King James Version
"And He commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is He which was ordained of God to be the Judge of Quick and Dead. To Him give all the Prophets witness, that through His Name WHOSEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL RECEIVE REMISSION OF SINS."

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:12 pm

double posted. +goofy
Last edited by branham1965 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:36 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:12 pm

What made you change your mind on this??

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:23 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Who is Israel?

branham1965 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:40 pm

Saint Paul talks about
1.The Jews
2.The Gentiles
3.The Church of God

Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:37 pm
The Church is the Israel that matters.
branham1965 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:36 pm

What made you change your mind on this??
It's been my position for a long time. Probably at least 15 years, if not more. My position is based upon my understanding of the King James Bible.

Why wouldn't the Church be the Israel that matters? The other two are Hell-bound unless they get into the Church.

Acts 10:42-43 King James Version
"And He commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is He which was ordained of God to be the Judge of Quick and Dead. To Him give all the Prophets witness, that through His Name WHOSEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL RECEIVE REMISSION OF SINS."

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:14 pm

Romans 11 says Gentile believers are NOT to be puffed up against the Jews.And it says a lot more about the Jews too.

+IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag

luchnia
God is Able to Make All Grace Abound Toward You; that Ye May Always Have All Sufficiency in All Things

Post by luchnia » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:12 am

branham1965 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:14 pm
Romans 11 says Gentile believers are NOT to be puffed up against the Jews.And it says a lot more about the Jews too.

+IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag
Romans 11 also spells out how unbelief will break one off from the branch whether Jew or Gentile. Fascinating how the Jews look to the Gentiles and the Gentiles must take care not to boast of their position to the Jews or they might fall to sin and be broken off.

This does not mean that the Gentiles cannot boast about who they are in Christ to the world though. I remember in the old days there was a saying about winning that went something like this, "Rub it in their faces" which this makes me think of what not to do as God's saints. That type of boasting is not good.

Word up!