Dake Bible Discussion BoardTHREE BAPTISMS

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: THREE BAPTISMS

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:40 pm

Hill Top wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:18 pm
I can't recall Jesus ever not wanting to heal...any Jews.
Consider that He basically told the people at Nazareth that He wasn't gonna heal anyone unless He was specifically sent to them. It made them murderous. To my knowledge, they were all Jews.

See Luke 4.

Acts 10:42-43 King James Version
"And He commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is He which was ordained of God to be the Judge of Quick and Dead. To Him give all the Prophets witness, that through His Name WHOSEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL RECEIVE REMISSION OF SINS."

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:41 pm

Hill Top wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:18 pm
As for "righteous men and many prophets", do you have an example?
See Matt. 13:9-18 where Jesus specifically says that righteous men and many prophets weren't given such understanding as the Apostles were permitted.

"And He commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is He which was ordained of God to be the Judge of Quick and Dead. To Him give all the Prophets witness, that through His Name WHOSEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL RECEIVE REMISSION OF SINS."

macca
Dake VIP Member
Dake VIP Member

Post by macca » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:10 am

branham1965 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:54 pm
Has it been that long??
I hope he is well.I wish he would come back. :Fade-color
He was a good debater. :mrgreen:

macca wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:53 am
luchnia wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:52 am
macca wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:14 am
Ed has resurrected :mrgreen:
Ok, I give. Who is Ed?

Justaned. Last seen Aug 2014.

Ed had a big chip on his shoulder, he fell out with the Word of Faith movement.
Ed did what a lot of Christians do when they join a movement of God.
They follow man and what men say and teach instead of the bible.
They preach and teach what their teachers say instead of Jesus and the word of God.
That cannot produce faith and they fall flat on their faces, so they become shipwreck and turn their back on that movement then preach and teach against it.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:27 pm

I thought he was a Preacher.I know he liked to debate.
As for the other stuff about him i have no idea.
macca wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:10 am
branham1965 wrote:
Has it been that long??

macca wrote:
luchnia wrote:
macca wrote:
Ok, I give. Who is Ed?

They preach and teach what their teachers say instead of Jesus and the word of God.
That cannot produce faith and they fall flat on their faces, so they become shipwreck and turn their back on that movement then preach and teach against it.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:30 pm

I miss reading Ed's posts.
branham1965 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:27 pm
I thought he was a Preacher.I know he liked to debate.
As for the other stuff about him i have no idea.
macca wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:10 am
branham1965 wrote:
Has it been that long??

macca wrote:
luchnia wrote:
macca wrote:
Ok, I give. Who is Ed?

Hill Top
Behold, I Give You Power to Tread Over All the Power of the Enemy

Post by Hill Top » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:37 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:40 pm
Consider that He basically told the people at Nazareth that He wasn't gonna heal anyone unless He was specifically sent to them. It made them murderous. To my knowledge, they were all Jews.
See Luke 4.
I have never heard that perspective before.
Do you think that "not being sent" equates to "not wanting to heal"?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:33 pm

JESUS did not heal or work miracles there in Nazareth because of the UNBELIEF of the people!!

THE LORD JESUS CHRIST was rejected at Nazareth.JESUS loves and has compassion on people.

He wants to save,heal ,work miracles and deliver all who come to Him in childlike faith.

the devil is the one who wants to hurt,confuse,blind,divide,torment,torture,harass,oppress,obsess,possess,deceive,bind,vex,steal,kill and destroy people and their families!!!

JESUS came to give ABUNDANT LIFE John 10:10

JESUS CHRIST could do no mighty work there in Nazareth and He marvelled because of their unbelief.
The Creator of the Universe the Lord Jesus Christ see Colossians 1 was rejected in His home town. Read Mark 6:1-6

THE LORD JESUS CHRIST is coming back to this earth one Day.He has plans for Israel.Wonderful good plans!!!
Zechariah 14 notes in Dake Bible.And He greatly loves the Jewish people.He does not hate them!!! No!!!
The devil and his demon forces and his human dupes through out history and today utterly
despise Israel and have tried to destroy Israel since Abraham!!!
Behold God is my salvation i will trust and not be afraid for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song and He also has become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

+IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag
Hill Top wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:37 pm
See Luke 4.
Last edited by branham1965 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:08 am

branham1965 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:33 pm
JESUS did not heal or work miracles there in Nazareth because of the UNBELIEF of the people!!

THE LORD JESUS CHRIST wanted to heal and work mighty works but He was rejected at Nazareth.JESUS loves and has compassion on people.

He wants to save,heal ,work miracles and deliver all who come to Him in childlike faith.

the devil is the one who wants to hurt,confuse,blind,divide,torment,torture,harass,oppress,obsess,possess,deceive,bind,vex,steal,kill and destroy people and their families!!!

JESUS came to give ABUNDANT LIFE John 10:10

JESUS CHRIST could do no mighty work there in Nazareth and He marvelled because of their unbelief.
The Creator of the Universe the Lord Jesus Christ see Colossians 1 was rejected in His home town. Read Mark 6:1-6

THE LORD JESUS CHRIST is coming back to this earth one Day.He has plans for Israel.Wonderful good plans!!!
Zechariah 14 notes in Dake Bible.And He greatly loves the Jewish people.He does not hate them!!! No!!!
The devil and his demon forces and his human dupes through out history and today utterly
Behold God is my salvation i will trust and not be afraid for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song and He also has become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

+IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag
Hill Top wrote:
See Luke 4.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:01 pm

Hill Top wrote:
See Luke 4.
I think He wanted to obey the Father and fulfill His mission more than He wanted to heal.

Branham1965's post give a reason that He was not sent to heal: UNBELIEF.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:05 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:33 pm
Who is Israel?

Galatians 4:30 King James Version
Nevertheless what saith the Scripture? "Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."