Dake Bible Discussion BoardIs anyone free of fear

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
royplumber
Take Unto You the Whole Armour of God

Is anyone free of fear

Post by royplumber » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:53 pm

Happy new year everyone not been on here for long while been following Q and trying to to remove FEAR from my life.
I have realised I have fear and there are over 4,000 of them I have fear of man for one but its a slow walk out of that. It it so hard to see because it effects my sound mind but I believe it can be removed fully not sure how. Just recognising I had fear was quite a accomplishment but Jesus told his disciples not to fear so its obviously just as big as murder and adultry any advise on removing fear fully
kind regards roy

Spiritblade Disciple

Re: Is anyone free of fear

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:30 pm

royplumber wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:53 pm
been following Q
Hi, Roy.

Perfect love is the answer to getting rid of fear. When you perfectly love those whom God loves (which requires perfectly hating those whom He hates) you will be free from fear.

What dose "following Q" mean?

► Show Spoiler

Hill Top
Bless the Lord with All Thine Soul and Forget Not Who Satifieth Thy Mouth with Good Things

Post by Hill Top » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:22 pm

royplumber wrote:
Happy new year everyone not been on here for long while been following Q and trying to to remove FEAR from my life.
I have realised I have fear and there are over 4,000 of them I have fear of man for one but its a slow walk out of that. It it so hard to see because it effects my sound mind but I believe it can be removed fully not sure how. Just recognising I had fear was quite a accomplishment but Jesus told his disciples not to fear...

so its obviously just as big as murder and adultry any advise on removing fear fully
Didn't Jesus "fear" while He was in the Garden of Gethsemane?
He was sweating so much his sweat dropped off like drops of blood.

You should re-examine the scriptures where Jesus said that to His disciples.
Look at the context of the "commands".

Happy New Year to you too.

royplumber

Post by royplumber » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:05 am

Happy new year
I have done the research I could not find any fear in Jesus life not one time.
I am not sure I find anywhere Jesus would command us not to do something fear not then do it himself

luchnia
Have Faith in God

Post by luchnia » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:05 am

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:30 pm
royplumber wrote:
been following Q
Hi, Roy.

Perfect love is the answer to getting rid of fear. When you perfectly love those whom God loves (which requires perfectly hating those whom He hates) you will be free from fear.

:angel:

This is the ONLY way I know of to get rid of fear. Love must be worked on to perfection and we will get beyond the fears and even stand in the face of fear with a lion like courage. You can stand in the midst of danger and not be moved with a peace that is beyond explaining!

In some things it takes time to move beyond them, however, speak the Word out and hear it in your ears, and take the action to manifest that faith in your life and the faith will grow in the areas of weaknesses. There are things I look back at and wonder how I came through, but I did with His Word. I have much more to go, but have overcome many obstacles of fear.

Word up!

royplumber

Post by royplumber » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:22 am

royplumber wrote:
been following Q
Hi, Roy.

sorry I missed this. How could I miss this brilliantly simple profound truth.

royplumber

Post by royplumber » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:32 am

luchnia wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:05 am
royplumber wrote:
been following Q
Hi, Roy.

can you help me with the hating those whom he hates. I now understand that god does not want us to stay in abuse separating but to hate be helpful probably I need a gift of hate. to hate fear can you walk me through understanding this

ill put up a new post on this for you all

This is the ONLY way I know of to get rid of fear. Love must be worked on to perfection and we will get beyond the fears and even stand in the face of fear with a lion like courage. You can stand in the midst of danger and not be moved with a peace that is beyond explaining!

thank you I love what you wrote

In some things it takes time to move beyond them, however, speak the Word out and hear it in your ears, and take the action to manifest that faith in your life and the faith will grow in the areas of weaknesses. There are things I look back at and wonder how I came through, but I did with His Word. I have much more to go, but have overcome many obstacles of fear.
Thankyou just love what you wrote thank you that's just beautiful nearly brings tears to my eyes just the fact that you looked back and have overcome fear in that area. Spirit of fear tells me anything but the truth thats why we need each other thank-you so much

luchnia
Have Faith in God

Post by luchnia » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:14 pm

royplumber wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:32 am
luchnia wrote:
royplumber wrote:
been following Q
Hi, Roy.

can you help me with the hating those whom he hates. I now understand that god does not want us to stay in abuse separating but to hate be helpful probably I need a gift of hate. to hate fear can you walk me through understanding this

ill put up a new post on this for you all

thank you I love what you wrote

Thankyou just love what you wrote thank you that's just beautiful nearly brings tears to my eyes just the fact that you looked back and have overcome fear in that area. Spirit of fear tells me anything but the truth thats why we need each other thank-you so much
I heard a man once say the opposite of faith is fear and the way he explained it really amazed me and got me to thinking of all the things that God has shown us about fear. Just His peace alone is hard to put into words.

Another man once told me that a healthy concern should not be deemed as fear and that taught me much as well. It taught me to respect concern and not allow it to turn into fear or anxiety. I had to step back and get a hold of myself many times knowing what God's word says about it.

I remember once being in a great fear that was difficult to explain. I simply spoke something along the lines of these words, "His peace surpasses the understanding and I have that peace that guards my heart and mind in Christ Jesus." I spoke that many times for about 10-15 minutes until the realization set in that was true and the fear I was having was false and the fear fled from me.

We oft forget of what great things God has granted us in this life.

Word up!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:08 am

:angel: :turn-l:

luchnia wrote:
royplumber wrote:
been following Q
Hi, Roy.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:20 pm

royplumber wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:22 am
royplumber wrote:
been following Q
Hi, Roy.

sorry I missed this. How could I miss this brilliantly simple profound truth.
You're welcome, Roy.

And, thanks for explaining what "following Q" means on the other post. Never heard of that, before.

► Show Spoiler