Dake Bible Discussion BoardWHAT THE NEW BIRTH IS

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: WHAT THE NEW BIRTH IS

Post by branham1965 »

I believe Reverend Dake teachings as he has taught us from the Word of God.

Reverend Dake was a ministry gift to the body of Christ.He fulfilled the ministry gifts of Pastor and Teacher .see Ephesians 4:11-16

I understand every one has a right to their opinion.And i am not trying to hurt anyone.

MERRY CHRISTMAS +manger +joy +wisemen +snow

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:56 pm

Reverend Dake was a ministry gift to the body of Christ.He fulfilled the ministry gifts of Pastor and Teacher .see Ephesians 4:11-16

I understand every one has a right to their opinion.And i am not trying to hurt anyone.

I also believe Reverend Dake's teachings as he has taught us from the Word of God. I also agree everyone has a right to their own personal opinions. You dont set out to hurt anyone on here Billy, but some on here dont care who they hurt and cannot help themselves because all they seem to want to do is argue with everything others say regarding any doctrin. They need to be sin binned for a long time.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

Ironman wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:23 am
branham1965 wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:56 pm

I also believe Reverend Dake's teachings as he has taught us from the Word of God. I also agree everyone has a right to their own personal opinions. You dont set out to hurt anyone on here Billy, but some on here dont care who they hurt and cannot help themselves because all they seem to want to do is argue with everything others say regarding any doctrin. They need to be sin binned for a long time.
There only seems to be a small group of people on this forum. I am not sure who is out to hurt anyone as I don't really see that intent from people. I think if someone has that agenda they should be called out for it. Who is it here that is out to hurt someone?

It would sure be nice if there were more people using this forum, yet sadly the reality is it is a small number so most of what is posted here probably comes to naught. Now you are forced to move to facebook or bust.

I have always enjoyed the deep things of God, but I don't know of any forums like this one. If so, I would join them for discussion. Most forums I find are in the milk and have little to no meat.

I do see a lot that disagree about different issues and I think sometimes there is sensitivity over those issues. Men can be extremely sensitive about their various beliefs to the point of anger, when a calmness and opening of the mind would produce more benefit and growth from God's word and could potentially move men out of their staunch biases.

We disagree on many things, yet I think the primary important item is we all agree on Christ and Him crucified and rose again from the dead which is fundamental for us.

Word up!

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

"It would sure be nice if there were more people using this forum, yet sadly the reality is it is a small number so most of what is posted here probably comes to naught.Now you are forced to move to facebook or bust."

There are many good forums one can join which don't need faceache thank you. I believe the number of people here is small because of the sniping and arguing that goes on here. So they leave.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Hill Top
Repent and Be Baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ Because of the Remission of Sins

Post by Hill Top »

luchnia wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:14 am
It would sure be nice if there were more people using this forum, yet sadly the reality is it is a small number so most of what is posted here probably comes to naught. Now you are forced to move to facebook or bust.
Right now, I am the only named person on line here...but there are 17 unnamed "visitors".
The fact that they won't connect is to their own loss.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Hill Top wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:53 pm
luchnia wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:14 am
Right now, I am the only named person on line here...but there are 17 unnamed "visitors".
The fact that they won't connect is to their own loss.
I'm here at the moment but have to leave to cook our evening meal. I am a member on several forums, some which have thousands of members. Many come and read the posts but they do not respond. Sometimes i log on and there are one or three members and dozens of visitors. It happens on many boards.

I have never joined faceache, and never will. I have seen many friends and even family members burned on that through no fult of their own.
I have to go now.

Hill Top
Repent and Be Baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ Because of the Remission of Sins

Post by Hill Top »

Ironman wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:07 pm
There are many good forums one can join which don't need faceache thank you. I believe the number of people here is small because of the sniping and arguing that goes on here. So they leave.
In 4 months here, I hadn't noticed that.
Just bona-fide defense of one's beliefs.

I feel that it is important to listen/read the perspectives of others in order to iron out the fine points of my own beliefs.
It's also important to keep praying for one another in the hope of the glorious light of God breaking through the darkness.

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top »

Ironman wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:01 pm
I'm here at the moment but have to leave to cook our evening meal. I am a member on several forums, some which have thousands of members. Many come and read the posts but they do not respond. Sometimes i log on and there are one or three members and dozens of visitors. It happens on many boards.

I have never joined faceache, and never will. I have seen many friends and even family members burned on that through no fult of their own.
I have to go now.
Bon-apetite!

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

Hill Top wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:04 pm
Ironman wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:07 pm
In 4 months here, I hadn't noticed that.
Just bona-fide defense of one's beliefs.

I feel that it is important to listen/read the perspectives of others in order to iron out the fine points of my own beliefs.
It's also important to keep praying for one another in the hope of the glorious light of God breaking through the darkness.
I agree and my guess is that there is simply a difference in the way one perceives a matter. To me what I consider strong reasoning, some would consider in a bad light. There is a difference between arguing and contention and strife.

Look at how Paul defended and argued the gospel. He might have been thrown to the side here for his much reasoning. Some would have said, "Thou art mad Paul". :mrgreen:

Word up!

Hill Top

Post by Hill Top »

luchnia wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:51 am
I agree and my guess is that there is simply a difference in the way one perceives a matter. To me what I consider strong reasoning, some would consider in a bad light. There is a difference between arguing and contention and strife.

Look at how Paul defended and argued the gospel. He might have been thrown to the side here for his much reasoning. Some would have said, "Thou art mad Paul".
There is such truth in God's words..."So then faith cometh by hearing, ..." (Rom 10:17)
Reading other people's thoughts can't convey the essence of the spoken word.