Dake Bible Discussion BoardWHAT THE NEW BIRTH IS

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Post Reply
User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 6392
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

WHAT THE NEW BIRTH IS

Post by branham1965 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:27 pm

REVEREND DAKE see page 71 God's Plan fr Man

" The New Birth is a new creation from above,the direct operation of the Word of God and the Spirit of God upon your life ,changing you completely when you repent and turn to God.This is brought about in the following manner :

first recognize that you are a sinner and lost without God and without hope.
second admit that Jesus Christ died on the cross to save you from sin
by His own precious blood. third come to God repenting of your sins and turning away from all sin,pleading the merits of the blood of Christ in the name of Jesus Christ and you shall be born again;that is the Holy Spirit will then definitely make you a new creature,cleansing you from all sin by the authority of the word of God and by the blood of Christ that was shed to atone for your sins;and fourth you must believe from the heart when you confess from the mouth that God forgives you of your sins and that He cleanses you from all unrighteousness. "

Amen Reverend Dake :angel: :angel: +manger +joy



Hill Top
We Receive of Him, Because We Keep His Commandments
Posts: 928
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Re: WHAT THE NEW BIRTH IS

Post by Hill Top » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:33 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:27 pm
REVEREND DAKE see page 71 God's Plan fr Man

" The New Birth is a new creation from above,the direct operation of the Word of God and the Spirit of God upon your life ,changing you completely when you repent and turn to God.This is brought about in the following manner :

first recognize that you are a sinner and lost without God and without hope.
second admit that Jesus Christ died on the cross to save you from sin
by His own precious blood. third come to God repenting of your sins and turning away from all sin,pleading the merits of the blood of Christ in the name of Jesus Christ and you shall be born again;that is the Holy Spirit will then definitely make you a new creature,cleansing you from all sin by the authority of the word of God and by the blood of Christ that was shed to atone for your sins;and fourth you must believe from the heart when you confess from the mouth that God forgives you of your sins and that He cleanses you from all unrighteousness. "
Did the Ethiopian eunuch "plead the blood of Christ"?
How about the 3000 on the day of Pentecost?
As we have plenty of writings concerning Paul's conversion, why was this news omitted?

Does rev. Dake have any notes regarding the "newness of life" we are to walk in, from Rom 6:4?



User avatar
luchnia
As Thou Hast Believed, So Be It Done Unto Thee
Posts: 1519
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:01 am

Re: WHAT THE NEW BIRTH IS

Post by luchnia » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:03 am

Hill Top wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:33 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:27 pm
REVEREND DAKE see page 71 God's Plan fr Man

" The New Birth is a new creation from above,the direct operation of the Word of God and the Spirit of God upon your life ,changing you completely when you repent and turn to God.This is brought about in the following manner :

first recognize that you are a sinner and lost without God and without hope.
second admit that Jesus Christ died on the cross to save you from sin
by His own precious blood. third come to God repenting of your sins and turning away from all sin,pleading the merits of the blood of Christ in the name of Jesus Christ and you shall be born again;that is the Holy Spirit will then definitely make you a new creature,cleansing you from all sin by the authority of the word of God and by the blood of Christ that was shed to atone for your sins;and fourth you must believe from the heart when you confess from the mouth that God forgives you of your sins and that He cleanses you from all unrighteousness. "
Did the Ethiopian eunuch "plead the blood of Christ"?
How about the 3000 on the day of Pentecost?
As we have plenty of writings concerning Paul's conversion, why was this news omitted?

Does rev. Dake have any notes regarding the "newness of life" we are to walk in, from Rom 6:4?
Curious, where do you see "plead the blood" at in those notes? Don't the notes state "pleading the merits of the blood of Christ"? In other words recognizing what was accomplished by His shed blood.


Word up!

Hill Top
We Receive of Him, Because We Keep His Commandments
Posts: 928
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Re: WHAT THE NEW BIRTH IS

Post by Hill Top » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:00 pm

luchnia wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:03 am
Hill Top wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:33 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:27 pm
REVEREND DAKE see page 71 God's Plan fr Man

" The New Birth is a new creation from above,the direct operation of the Word of God and the Spirit of God upon your life ,changing you completely when you repent and turn to God.This is brought about in the following manner :

first recognize that you are a sinner and lost without God and without hope.
second admit that Jesus Christ died on the cross to save you from sin
by His own precious blood. third come to God repenting of your sins and turning away from all sin,pleading the merits of the blood of Christ in the name of Jesus Christ and you shall be born again;that is the Holy Spirit will then definitely make you a new creature,cleansing you from all sin by the authority of the word of God and by the blood of Christ that was shed to atone for your sins;and fourth you must believe from the heart when you confess from the mouth that God forgives you of your sins and that He cleanses you from all unrighteousness. "
Did the Ethiopian eunuch "plead the blood of Christ"?
How about the 3000 on the day of Pentecost?
As we have plenty of writings concerning Paul's conversion, why was this news omitted?

Does rev. Dake have any notes regarding the "newness of life" we are to walk in, from Rom 6:4?
Curious, where do you see "plead the blood" at in those notes? Don't the notes state "pleading the merits of the blood of Christ"? In other words recognizing what was accomplished by His shed blood.
Though it matters little, you are correct: so where are the "merits of the blood" plead, in any of the conversions written of in the bible? Especially as a requirement for rebirth?

I wonder what rev. Dake thinks happened to the "old man" before its rebirth.



User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 6392
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: WHAT THE NEW BIRTH IS

Post by branham1965 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:19 pm

Phil,

You teach water salvation.An odd type of baptismal regeneration .

AND IT IS NOT A NEW REVELATION . ITS FALSE DOCTRINE!!!FROM START TO FINISH.!!!

Reverend Dake gives profuse Bible reference for all his teachings.
Last edited by branham1965 on Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.



User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 6392
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: WHAT THE NEW BIRTH IS

Post by branham1965 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:33 pm

luchnia

please buy the great book by H.A.MAXWELL WHYTE THE POWER OF THE BLOOD.Its available on here for only $13.49.

He expounds on pleading the Blood of Jesus .All the great leaders in Pentecost with fruits in ministry winning souls and manifesting signs and wonders they all pleaded the BLOOD OF JESUS.

luchnia wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:03 am
Hill Top wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:33 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:27 pm
REVEREND DAKE see page 71 God's Plan fr Man

" The New Birth is a new creation from above,the direct operation of the Word of God and the Spirit of God upon your life ,changing you completely when you repent and turn to God.This is brought about in the following manner :

first recognize that you are a sinner and lost without God and without hope.
second admit that Jesus Christ died on the cross to save you from sin
by His own precious blood. third come to God repenting of your sins and turning away from all sin,pleading the merits of the blood of Christ in the name of Jesus Christ and you shall be born again;that is the Holy Spirit will then definitely make you a new creature,cleansing you from all sin by the authority of the word of God and by the blood of Christ that was shed to atone for your sins;and fourth you must believe from the heart when you confess from the mouth that God forgives you of your sins and that He cleanses you from all unrighteousness. "
Did the Ethiopian eunuch "plead the blood of Christ"?
How about the 3000 on the day of Pentecost?
As we have plenty of writings concerning Paul's conversion, why was this news omitted?

Does rev. Dake have any notes regarding the "newness of life" we are to walk in, from Rom 6:4?
Curious, where do you see "plead the blood" at in those notes? Don't the notes state "pleading the merits of the blood of Christ"? In other words recognizing what was accomplished by His shed blood.



User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 6392
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: WHAT THE NEW BIRTH IS

Post by branham1965 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:38 pm

The fundamental doctrine of the Protestant reformation was

justification by faith.

Ephesians 2:8-9 "FOR BY GRACE ARE YE SAVED THROUGH FAITH;and that not of yourselves : IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD not of works
LEST ANY MAN SHOULD BOAST."

EVERY CULT OR UNORTHODOX FRINGE GROUP DOES NOT LIKE THESE VERSES.THE CULTS BELIEVE THEY SAVE THEMSELVES BY WORKING AND FUSSING.NONE HAVE ANY ASSURANCE OF SALVATION AND THE BORN AGAIN EXPERIENCE.
THESE GROUPS TEACH ANOTHER GOSPEL ,NOT BY FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST BUT IN ORDINANCES OF THE CHURCH.

THE DAKE BIBLE AND HIS BOOKS SHOW EXACTLY HOW MEN ARE SAVED.

AND THEY SHOW WHAT PLACE THE ORDINANCES HAVE IN THE PLAN OF GOD.



User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 6392
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: WHAT THE NEW BIRTH IS

Post by branham1965 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:51 pm

PHIL,

REVEREND DAKE opened up the Bible to untold MILLIONS of laymen and Preachers in the the last 55 years!!!
How the Kingdom has been advanced by his Bible and books!!!
Everything he teaches is substantiated by AT LEAST 2- 3 verses of SCRIPTURE.

I honor him and always will.



Hill Top
We Receive of Him, Because We Keep His Commandments
Posts: 928
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Re: WHAT THE NEW BIRTH IS

Post by Hill Top » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:13 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:19 pm
Phil,
You teach water salvation. An odd type of baptismal regeneration .
I wasn't aware that obedience to Peter's Acts 2:38 commands came with such a distinctive title.
The original 3000, and myself, are glad to wear it, thanks.
AND IT IS NOT A NEW REVELATION . ITS FALSE DOCTRINE!!!FROM START TO FINISH.!!!
Reverend Dake gives profuse Bible reference for all his teachings.
Good for him.
How come you can't find the teachings dealing with life without sin?
How that sin free life starts with a permanent turn from sin, the crucifixion of the old man, and his burial with Christ?
Things accomplished at water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of past sins?



Hill Top
We Receive of Him, Because We Keep His Commandments
Posts: 928
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Re: WHAT THE NEW BIRTH IS

Post by Hill Top » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:20 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:38 pm
The fundamental doctrine of the Protestant reformation was

justification by faith.

Ephesians 2:8-9 "FOR BY GRACE ARE YE SAVED THROUGH FAITH;and that not of yourselves : IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD not of works
LEST ANY MAN SHOULD BOAST."

EVERY CULT OR UNORTHODOX FRINGE GROUP DOES NOT LIKE THESE VERSES.THE CULTS BELIEVE THEY SAVE THEMSELVES BY WORKING AND FUSSING.NONE HAVE ANY ASSURANCE OF SALVATION AND THE BORN AGAIN EXPERIENCE.
THESE GROUPS TEACH ANOTHER GOSPEL ,NOT BY FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST BUT IN ORDINANCES OF THE CHURCH.

THE DAKE BIBLE AND HIS BOOKS SHOW EXACTLY HOW MEN ARE SAVED.

AND THEY SHOW WHAT PLACE THE ORDINANCES HAVE IN THE PLAN OF GOD.
The bible, without any notations, shows the same things.



Post Reply