Dake Bible Discussion BoardJiant hailstones smash Gay Capital of Australia.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Jiant hailstones smash Gay Capital of Australia.

Post by Ironman » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:47 pm

Giant hailstones have smashes the Gay Capitol of Australia for two nights running. Get hit by one of these and its good buy nurse.
Z 260..jpg
Z 260..jpg (104.37 KiB) Viewed 169 times
Plus, earthquakes in diverse places. We have had two in Western Australia, one off Perth, the other in the north of west Australia in the Kimberly area, and oneor two off the Melbourn coast.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Jiant hailstones smash Gay Capital of Australia.

Post by branham1965 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:59 pm

That is something. :shocked!:

A lot of sex perverts over there Haz??

Ironman

Re: Jiant hailstones smash Gay Capital of Australia.

Post by Ironman » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:07 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:59 pm
That is something. :shocked!:

A lot of sex perverts over there Haz??
The place is full of them Billy. Last time wife and I were there we had to go through Hyde Park Sydney. It was lunch time and the park was full fo them laying around on blankets openly snogging each other. Makes me sick seeing this.

I noticed in the photoes in all the papers, there are no rainbow clad gay's helping with the cleanup.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?