Dake Bible Discussion BoardPaganism accepted in churches.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Paganism accepted in churches.

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:11 pm

Hill Top wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:22 pm
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:12 pm
Ever read his Ninety-Five Theses?

October 31st is Protestant Reformation Day.
One whore leaves another whore and they name a day after it?
Something like that, if you really believe that the RCC is the whore and the Protestant churches are her daughters.

Acts 10:42-43 King James Version
"And He commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is He which was ordained of God to be the Judge of Quick and Dead. To Him give all the Prophets witness, that through His Name WHOSEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL RECEIVE REMISSION OF SINS."

Hill Top
We Receive of Him, Because We Keep His Commandments

Post by Hill Top » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:11 pm

luchnia wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:46 pm
I know what you mean and I believe this is a big part of it. I believe perception changes with age and study. I have to always be aware of how I perceive a matter, and at best what do I have in my lifetime to compare that with? Our environment strongly shapes how we perceive a matter. Hard to place ourselves back in the times that the writers recorded the Word for us.
Does your perspective include, or deny, the ability to live perfectly sinless before God?

Hill Top
We Receive of Him, Because We Keep His Commandments

Post by Hill Top » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:14 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:11 pm
Something like that, if you really believe that the RCC is the whore and the Protestant churches are her daughters.
I do.
One of the things they still have in common is the fact they all still commit sin.