Dake Bible Discussion BoardFaultless

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Faultless

Post by macca »

Jude 24.
Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy....

Who believes that verse?

TruthSeeker
Malachi

Re: Faultless

Post by TruthSeeker »

macca wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:00 am
Jude 24.
Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy....

Who believes that verse?
Great verse. 2 key words - one from the verse and the other from your question. Able and believe. God is able to do this and so much more if we take Him at His word and just believe. The devil goes about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. His only weapon is deception to get people to doubt what God says.

Hill Top
Repent and Be Baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ Because of the Remission of Sins

Post by Hill Top »

macca wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:00 am
Jude 24.
Who believes that verse?
I do, I do !

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Me to! :angel:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?