Dake Bible Discussion Boardjimmy swaggart bible

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: jimmy swaggart bible

Post by branham1965 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:01 am

I honor Jimmy Swaggart and his family. :angel:

The music - preaching on SBN is powerful and anointed.

His Bible is nice in my opinion.I do wish they would have put the comments by Brother Swaggart in columns .

It is a good Bible to use with the Life in the Spirit Study Bible and

the incomparable Dake Study Bible.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:19 am

Is Rev.Jimmy Swaggart really teaching the same thing as the OSAS and the Hyper Gracers?????
+ummm +ummm

quote=bibleman post_id=94695 time=1525435931 user_id=2]
raymond5555 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 7:35 am
can someone respond ,leon bible u there? lol
Hi,

I am here....

BUT most people are at the NEW facebook site. Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

On the Swaggart Bible.

I would not recommend it. It is a Bible with Swaggart's notes pushed right into the text. And believe it or not his notes are red letter.

His notes are basically "once saved always saved" throughout based on what he calls "the message of the cross" which is another phrase for "hyper-grace" very similar to Joseph Prince and Creflo Dollar and Charles Stanley.

If you like those guys you will love it, if you like Dake it will be of no use to you at all.
[/quote]

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:08 pm

SIGHS