Dake Bible Discussion BoardOral Roberts and William Branham

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Oral Roberts and William Branham

Post by branham1965 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:05 am

These two mighty men of God called the Pillars of this revival.

They were greatly used of God in the

Healing Revival of the 40's and 50's .

These two great men were the Generals of the Healing Revival.

There were other great men used during this time

A.A.Allen,Jack Coe,Kenneth Hagin and many others.

luchnia
Beloved, If Our Heart Condemn Us Not, then Have We Confidence Toward God

Re: Oral Roberts and William Branham

Post by luchnia » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:34 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:05 am

Wasn't something like this posted before?

BTW, who tagged Oral Roberts and William Branham "Pillars" of this revival? Was that something that the people during that time called them because of the big tent meetings or was it the media or was the tag applied in later years?

Also one other question comes to mind. What happened to healing during the other decades that it needed reviving during the 40s and 50s? I have no memory of anything that far back, because I was not born until 54. My parents are not living so information is hard to come by on this except for the online stuff and some historical stuff that is much like fake news.

Word up!

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Ironman » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:14 pm

The Voice of Healing Movement, (also known as the Healing Revival) was a famous movement from the mid 1940’s to late 1950’s. It stretched from North America to impact nations all over the globe. The aftermath of the Healing Revival is said to have impacted over 550 million people worldwide.

The Healing Revival of the mid 1940’s to late 1950’s was an incredibly far reaching movement. Incredible amounts of independent evangelists and ministers filled huge auditoriums and massive tents. It made it possible to help countless hundreds of thousands be saved, healed and delivered by the power of Jesus.
At such an incredible time in modern Church history, Gordon Lindsay stepped forward to chronicle what God was doing. He published the “Voice of Healing” magazine featuring revival leaders and their ministry efforts. He made it possible for subscribers to know where they could go and experience God’s touch for themselves and also see and read testimonies, sermons and stories that changed their lives.
The key leaders featured in the Voice of Healing Magazine were Oral Roberts, Jack Coe, A. A. Allen, William Branham, T. L. Osborn, Raymond T. Richey, W. V. Grant, plus many other less prominent ministers.

https://www.revivalhistory.com/store/voice-of-healing/

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:45 pm

I am beginning to think that you people do not read my posts.

Back in October i told you of the book by Dr.David Edwin Harrell called All Things Are Possible: The Healing and Charismatic Revival in America.

The other was entitled The Healer Prophet about William Branham.

luchnia wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:34 pm
branham1965 wrote:

BTW, who tagged Oral Roberts and William Branham "Pillars" of this revival? Was that something that the people during that time called them because of the big tent meetings or was it the media or was the tag applied in later years?

Also one other question comes to mind. What happened to healing during the other decades that it needed reviving during the 40s and 50s? I have no memory of anything that far back, because I was not born until 54. My parents are not living so information is hard to come by on this except for the online stuff and some historical stuff that is much like fake news.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:46 pm

:angel: :angel: :angel: Excellent post Haz.

Ironman wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:14 pm
The Voice of Healing Movement, (also known as the Healing Revival) was a famous movement from the mid 1940’s to late 1950’s. It stretched from North America to impact nations all over the globe. The aftermath of the Healing Revival is said to have impacted over 550 million people worldwide.

The Healing Revival of the mid 1940’s to late 1950’s was an incredibly far reaching movement. Incredible amounts of independent evangelists and ministers filled huge auditoriums and massive tents. It made it possible to help countless hundreds of thousands be saved, healed and delivered by the power of Jesus.
At such an incredible time in modern Church history, Gordon Lindsay stepped forward to chronicle what God was doing. He published the “Voice of Healing” magazine featuring revival leaders and their ministry efforts. He made it possible for subscribers to know where they could go and experience God’s touch for themselves and also see and read testimonies, sermons and stories that changed their lives.
The key leaders featured in the Voice of Healing Magazine were Oral Roberts, Jack Coe, A. A. Allen, William Branham, T. L. Osborn, Raymond T. Richey, W. V. Grant, plus many other less prominent ministers.

https://www.revivalhistory.com/store/voice-of-healing/

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:02 pm

Do you believe the Healing Revival was from heaven or from men???

luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

luchnia
Beloved, If Our Heart Condemn Us Not, then Have We Confidence Toward God

Post by luchnia » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:57 am

branham1965 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:02 pm

luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

I was debating on whether to respond to this or not. I chose not to address it (other than this post) as this horse has been beaten to death and the hide has even been pulverized. This is one of those topics presented with little to no Biblical support. To reason about something that is not biblically supported has many limitations.

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:46 am

I think it should be dropped too.

As far as no Biblical support if that is true then throw out the Pentecostal outpouring at Azusa street.

Which is another head butting mess.

THANK YOU HAZ FOR TELLING THE TRUTH ON THIS. :angel:
luchnia wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:57 am
branham1965 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:02 pm

luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

I was debating on whether to respond to this or not. I chose not to address it (other than this post) as this horse has been beaten to death and the hide has even been pulverized. This is one of those topics presented with little to no Biblical support. To reason about something that is not biblically supported has many limitations.