Dake Bible Discussion BoardClassic example of demon posession. Australian woman.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Classic example of demon posession. Australian woman.

Post by Ironman » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:12 pm

Woman, 25, who believes she is a FAIRY and practises witchcraft every day reveals she 'shares the tiara tattooed on her forehead' with one of her multiple personalities
Jessica Hodak, 25, is a self-described fairy who uses witchcraft to spread love
The young woman from Canberra suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder
Her body is 'shared' by many people - one of these alters also believes in magic
Her fairy crown which is tattooed on her forehead was made for that alter
By Belinda Cleary For Daily Mail Australia
Published: 21:23 AEDT, 25 February 2018 | Updated: 21:44 AEDT, 25 February 2018

The eye-catching fairy crown tattooed across Jessica Hodak's forehead is only skin-deep, but the young witch believes the magic which inspired it runs deep within and has helped her survive.
The 25-year-old writer from Canberra told Daily Mail Australia she uses her magic to spread love and light – and says it has helped her face her own mental health problems.
'I am a very spiritual person, I believe in fairies, I believe in magic and I believe in using it to spread happiness and kindness,' she said.

More here including pictures;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... magic.html

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

bibleman
Administrator

Re: Classic example of demon posession. Australian woman.

Post by bibleman » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:02 pm

Ironman wrote:Woman, 25, who believes she is a FAIRY and practises witchcraft every day reveals she 'shares the tiara tattooed on her forehead' with one of her multiple personalities
Her body is 'shared' by many people - one of these alters also believes in magic

The eye-catching fairy crown tattooed across Jessica Hodak's forehead is only skin-deep, but the young witch believes the magic which inspired it runs deep within and has helped her survive.
The 25-year-old writer from Canberra told Daily Mail Australia she uses her magic to spread love and light – and says it has helped her face her own mental health problems.
'I am a very spiritual person, I believe in fairies, I believe in magic and I believe in using it to spread happiness and kindness,' she said.

So now the medical community has a NEW term for demon possession: "The young woman from Canberra suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder."

It is so strange that the world will rename all of their sinful problems anything but what the Bible calls it. I guess they don;t want to admit to sin! ...Knowing that if they do then they will be called upon to repent.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Ironman » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:18 pm

bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:Woman, 25, who believes she is a FAIRY and practises witchcraft every day reveals she 'shares the tiara tattooed on her forehead' with one of her multiple personalities

So now the medical community has a NEW term for demon possession: "The young woman from Canberra suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder."

It is so strange that the world will rename all of their sinful problems anything but what the Bible calls it. I guess they don;t want to admit to sin! ...Knowing that if they do then they will be called upon to repent.
How true. :angel: I dontunderstand how any normal person can go about in society looking like that poor girl and not be ashamed. Even her mother supports her?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:49 pm

I am grateful for doctors,hospitals and medicines.

I would have died in 1985 without surgery.

When i hear Clergy and Laity making fun of mental illness i think

they should be handling snakes and drinking poison in the Appalachian Hills.

bibleman wrote:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:44 am

What an awful terrible thing.It is just insane. :agrue: :agrue:

Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:

How true. :angel: I dontunderstand how any normal person can go about in society looking like that poor girl and not be ashamed. Even her mother supports her?

Ironman

Post by Ironman » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:13 pm

This is a demon at work;

'I've got a disease in my head that wants to kill me': Robbie Williams opens up on mental health battle.

Robbie Williams has spoken out about his battle with mental health problems, saying: “I’ve got a disease that wants to kill me and it’s in my head”.

The pop star, 44, revealed he had come close to death “so many times” and compared himself to George Michael, who died on Christmas Day 2016.
In an emotional interview with the Sun, he said: “Fortunately and unfortunately, left to my own devices, I’m inclined to sabotage everything.

“I’ve got a disease that wants to kill me and it’s in my head, so I have to guard against that.

“Sometimes it overwhelms me and sometimes it’s a tool I need to get on stage. Sometimes I live in bliss and it’s wonderful.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment ... spartanntp